Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Ricotta & Pesto Meat Loaf (Gluten-Free)
Ricotta & Pesto Meat Loaf (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Sue Foss.
Preheat oven 375F.
1 package ground turkey
1 cup ricotta (part skim or whole ricotta works best)
½ - ¾ cup Basil Pesto
1 Egg (beaten)
1-2 cups of your favorite tomato pasta sauce (unused sauce to put on sliced meatloaf)
Knead first 3 ingredients together and then mix in egg. Press into greased loaf pan. Spoon on several tablespoons of tomato sauce on top of meatloaf and bake uncovered for 1 hour 10 minutes.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Grilled London Broil (Gluten-Free)
London broil is a great way to enjoy a low-calorie, low-fat, high-protein dinner.... [READ MORE]
Bacon-wrapped Scallop Kebabs (Gluten-Free)
Got a seafood lover in your life? Want a guaranteed smash hit for your next romantic dinner?
Scallops are one of those dishes that will delight most seafood lovers, and win you extra romantic points at the same time.... [READ MORE]
Tuna Noodle Casserole (Gluten-Free)
Like any casserole, this one is flexible.... [READ MORE]
Chicken Crock Pot Dinner (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Valerie Wells.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity