Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease Read more... ×

Rate this topic

Hello me again,

Ok so I am starting to feel better, however out of the blue tonight the tops of my arms and the tops of my feet are numb, Not painful or anything just plain strange. Has this happened to anyone else, I have been gluten free for about 4 weeks now and I am taking B12 Methylcobalmin 5000mg. It has helped with most of the muscle pains and anxiety as well. Any ideas would be helpful about the numbness

7 hours ago, Feesa said:

Hello me again,

Ok so I am starting to feel better, however out of the blue tonight the tops of my arms and the tops of my feet are numb, Not painful or anything just plain strange. Has this happened to anyone else, I have been gluten free for about 4 weeks now and I am taking B12 Methylcobalmin 5000mg. It has helped with most of the muscle pains and anxiety as well. Any ideas would be helpful about the numbness

Again a full spectrum B-vitamins and magnesium, they all work together. -_- Unsure about just the tops but I have a a numbness in my feet and hands from gluten ataxia. It caused nerve damage which is really slow to heal. >.< I hit something this last week with my right foot and peeled off the nail on the second to the outside toe (Ring Toe?) and do not feel a thing with it. Sorta funny thing with this numbness. Scary at times, but thankful at others.

Hi Freesa,

I get numb mostly my upper left arm and my big toes on each foot with gluten and fall out  from gluten.

20 years ago of course before I knew of my issues I had a wonderful chiropractor who told me about Epsom salt baths. Prior to that I always loved baths but never took an Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) bath. Once I tried them I was hooked. No matter what my ails if I can I jump in. My aches, muscles, and nerves (weather firing or numb)

I find a soak in Epsom gives me comfort and a dose of needed magnesium. 

If you like a soak once in a while you may want to give it a try.

• Upvote 1