• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

gointribal

gluten-free Vitamins

Rate this topic

I am going to run out of my current vitamins soon and they don't have iron in them so I need a new brand. Any ideas? Or better yet does anyone have a list of gluten-free vitamins?

I've been taking Freeda Quintabs (thanks to Rachel for the tip earlier this year). They have iron but no gluten or casein. Check them out at freedavitamins.com.

Rock on with the Freeda Quintabs--I take those too-def recommend! I know they have vitamins w/ and w/o iron.

I ordered them recently, and they should be here today! Jen--I remember you saying that you used them, and that you like them. I have been taking Centrum forever, but want to try something without all of the additives. I got the kind with iron. :)

I take Nature Made Vitamins, they say right on the bottle that they are gluten-free, even if you go to the website it will tell you there as well. I buy mine at CVS, ive also seen it at Walgreens, and they always have sales on them.

I've been taking Freeda Quintabs (thanks to Rachel for the tip earlier this year). They have iron but no gluten or casein. Check them out at freedavitamins.com.

Oops--it was Jen who told me about these. Thanks again!