Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

num1habsfan

Exactly 4 Years...

I'm sure some of you probably remember this, but it was exactly 4 years ago that I got sick with Celiac (January 1, 2003). I seriously dont know where the 4 years went by. It feels like it was just yesterday. Maybe its good that it goes by quick, that way when I get old I might not remember :lol:

Its been a tough 4 years obviously, and I hope that 2007 is a start to finding my answer to feeling better once again..

~ lisa ~

...Flames vs. Panthers, and Lifehouse, were best experiences OF MY LIFE!!...

...26 years old...

...Look in my forum profile for ways to read my public sports articles...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi Lisa

Best of luck with your goal for 2007. My new years resolution is the same, improve my health and work out why I feel this way.

I'm sure some of you probably remember this, but it was exactly 4 years ago that I got sick with Celiac (January 1, 2003). I seriously dont know where the 4 years went by. It feels like it was just yesterday. Maybe its good that it goes by quick, that way when I get old I might not remember :lol:

Its been a tough 4 years obviously, and I hope that 2007 is a start to finding my answer to feeling better once again..

~ lisa ~

Aussie looking for answers

Celiac Bloodtest :: Negative

Hey babe:

Congratulations on your endurance!! You have a big appointment coming up. Make sure that you keep us up to date. It has been great having you around, walking to school in the snow. My father used to tell me the story.."I used to walk a mile in the snow with my sisters shoes....." bla, bla, bla"

Keep on keep'in on chickadee :)

Lisa

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Congrats on the two years! what an accomplishment. I hope you start to feel better again. you will, i believe that we all will. It may take time, but it will all happen.. again, congrats

Stephanie

Gluten free since October 05

son born severly premature due to

celiac

"True love stories never end" Richard Bach

"Did you ever stop thinking and forget to start again?" AA Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

Swimming Instructor #2 and Town Crier of Rachelville

Congrats on the two years! what an accomplishment. I hope you start to feel better again. you will, i believe that we all will. It may take time, but it will all happen.. again, congrats

You mean 4 years ;) lol. Yeah I'm glad I made it that long...for now. At least i'll never forget how many years I had it :P

~ lisa ~

...26 years old...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

Atta girl Lisa! Good luck at Foothills...barely a week to go!

Hey babe:

Congratulations on your endurance!! You have a big appointment coming up. Make sure that you keep us up to date. It has been great having you around, walking to school in the snow. My father used to tell me the story.."I used to walk a mile in the snow with my sisters shoes....." bla, bla, bla"

Keep on keep'in on chickadee :)

Lisa

Other Lisa, I feel bad for your poor Auntie who has no shoes. :P

Linda, Mom to Ty (11 years old)

Ty was diagnosed by blood test June 7/05

biopsy Aug 11/05, diagnosis confirmed Aug 18/05

Mom, Dad and big brother Celiac-free.

Lisa

Hooray, you made it thus far & you will continue on this gluten free journey.. You are soooo strong & have made it through so many road blocks. I for one am so proud of you. You inspire others to keep going...

Hoping for a good outcome with your upcoming appointment....keep us posted.

hugs

mamaw

Lisa

Hooray, you made it thus far & you will continue on this gluten free journey.. You are soooo strong & have made it through so many road blocks. I for one am so proud of you. You inspire others to keep going...

Hoping for a good outcome with your upcoming appointment....keep us posted.

hugs

mamaw

Awww thanks, that is so sweet of you to say! it really means a lot to me :) ...

I'm replying to this on a short break in class lol...thats what I do in my spare minutes in school, browse the boards haha. I have some kinda bad news to start off this year: I have to drop one class. Theres a re-write available, but if i dont get basically 80% on the rewrite i still fail it no matter what, and you cant do the 2nd have of the class (this semester) without passing the 1st half. So I'm just gonna have an extra spare, and I can either retake it during the summer thru correspondence, or I can take it during university when i transfer.

I honestly dont even care. You people have all teached me that there are more important things than school, and that my health is #1 above all else, so I'm not gonna have no panic attack or breakdown whatever over it. So i dont graduate just yet...so what??? I gotta get my health fixed first, school will always be there.

That was random, but I just found that out this afternoon so I thought I should post about it before I forget to...

~ lisa ~

...26 years old...

Lisa

You are so right that your health comes first, everything else will fall in place . Your outlook is so right on... You've come along way , baby!!!!

blessings

mamaw