Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canadian Karen

A Proper Welcome To Srokie!

Once again, this thread has ventured off into left field. There are many valid points that are being made currently in the later part of this thread, as well as the early posts.

With Karen's permission, who began this thread, I am wondering if a new thread could be started regarding "How to Improve the Forum" or other. Certainly, not to single out a poster, but in general, how can we get together to meet the needs of each other and those that are new to us and share information that is our general concern which is good health. We all have a common bond. And, without saying, we have very distinct personalities.

I do not think that Srokie will return. It was an intense weekend for many of us. Maybe it may be time to close this thread and post to voices that have current concerns. Concerns which are apparent in the later of this thread.

Thoughts always welcome.

Lisa

PS: darn, (not my choice of words ) I LOVE spell check.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Join eNewsletter

:P Thanks!! :rolleyes: That's so sweet. I'm not worried about it ... I agree with how Rachel put it, it's juvenile. If it were some kind of official ranking based on quality of answers, it would be potentially useful information, but it's not. I would only ever give anyone 5 stars. :rolleyes:

DITTO CARLA--WE ALL DO THE BEST WE CAN ON HERE AND ARE ALL 5'S AND THANKS FOR THE LARGER PRINT.

THANKS YOU AND SHIRLEY.

JUDY

Judy in Southern CA

Join eNewsletter

LISA

Didn't Jersey Angel do a thread on the 'new forum features' or is this what your talking about or other issues?

judy

Judy in Southern CA

Join eNewsletter

LISA

Didn't Jersey Angel do a thread on the 'new forum features' or is this what your talking about or other issues?

judy

HEY JUDY,

I WAS JUST REFERING TO THIS CURRENT THREAD. THERE HAVE BEEN MANY GOOD THOUGHTS ON THIS THREAD, I JUST THOUGHT THAT IT MIGHT BE HELPFUL TO COMBINE IT INTO ONE COMMON THREAD.

THE TOPIC IS NO LONGER WHAT THE THREAD REVIELDS ( Another Morf)

WHATEVER IT SHALL BE.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter