jamzilla

Corn Products

Rate this topic

I want to ask how many of us have problems with corn or corn products.

I can't do corn. I've tried three times. I get weird feelings in my left leg and wirst and bad C.

I had to take corn out of my diet back in October. At this point I'm able to tolerate corn starch in things like medications, powdered sugar, etc... but I haven't dared to eat something like popcorn!

I can't eat corn or corn products.....within the first 24 hours, little pimples that itch form all over my face, neck and chest......mainly where I have lymph nodes like under my jaw, behind my ear....sometimes I get them in my mouth, nose or ears.....it's just gross and itchy, did I mention gross? And my lymph nodes swell. Sometimes I look chinless.

Benedryll helps get rid of the rash, but it still can take up to a week (longer without,) to work it's way out of my system. I can sometimes use make-up to cover up, but I'm getting a little too old to just look like a zitty teenager.

Small doses like a tiny bit of corn starch at the bottom of an ingredient list don't sweat me (just a tiny reaction,) but a good dose of corn syrup in food will make me miserable for a week or two. It's just so much work to read every little, stupid thing and I always miss it somewhere!

I want to ask how many of us have problems with corn or corn products.

I don't do corn.

So glad I can do corn. The Gultina Harvest Corn is the best. Closest I've found to real bread.

I don't, but on a a board like this, you're going to find a higher percentage of people with extra problems. It's the way it is.

richard