rflynn

Left Groin Pain Anyone?

Rate this topic

I am hoping this is celiac symptom...anyone have experience with this? or with anything else that results in left groin pain?

I am hoping this is celiac symptom...anyone have experience with this? or with anything else that results in left groin pain?

Groin pain, pulled muscle? where abouts in the groin? do you mean a lump..hernia? or is it a referred pain from somewhere else... could be anything .. can you be more specific? if it worsens or doesn't go away my best advice is go see a Dr...

I have right groin pain. Was thinking it was a hernia, had surgery the beginning of Nov and haven't felt the same. Pain getting worse, very bad at time. Gluten free since beginning of Jan. Doctors don't know and make you feel like it is in your head. Wonder if there is a connection.

I would talk to your doctor. I did have severe pain in the lower left but then again I had severe pain all over my body. LOL In my case my first colonoscopy showed that I had 'the most extensive case' of diverticulosis my GI had ever seen. Normally it is only found on the left side of the large intestine mine was throughout the whole organ. Interesting that my routine scope done 5 years after I was finally diagnosed showed that my diverticuli were almost totally gone. Makes me wonder how many with diverticulosis have it as a result of undiagnosed celiac. I do also have a connective tissue disorder, Ehlers Danlos, that was thought to be the reason it was so extensive, guess that wasn't it.

You also should have ovarian cysts ruled out and there are likely other reasons for this type of pain. Your doctor should be clued in on this if they haven't been already.

for females my first thought would be ovarian cysts or possibly blocked falopian tubes.