Wonderland Found

Johnson And Johnson Baby Wash?

Rate this topic

I was recently diagnosed with celiac, and was instructed to keep my seven month old son gluten free also. So I threw out most of my beauty products, but I have eight bottles of Johnson and Johnson baby wash (just the plain old No Tears kind in the yellow bottle) that are left from my baby showers. So I called J&J to check on the gluten-free status of the product, and they would neither confirm nor deny gluten in the body wash. I know it's CYA, but it is also $#%& rude! I've been in limbo, uncertain whether or not I can use them... and it would be a huge loss to have to throw them out because we're in a financial bind.

Any advice/experience?

Do you have a friend who will buy them off of you so then you could buy other gluten-free baby shampoo?

I was recently diagnosed with celiac, and was instructed to keep my seven month old son gluten free also. So I threw out most of my beauty products, but I have eight bottles of Johnson and Johnson baby wash (just the plain old No Tears kind in the yellow bottle) that are left from my baby showers. So I called J&J to check on the gluten-free status of the product, and they would neither confirm nor deny gluten in the body wash. I know it's CYA, but it is also $#%& rude! I've been in limbo, uncertain whether or not I can use them... and it would be a huge loss to have to throw them out because we're in a financial bind.

Any advice/experience?

hmm..I've never actually considered gluten in body wash products before. my son has DH and we use johnsons shamppos all the time. He doesnt have any rash from it. Not saying it is gluten-free but that is our experience.