Rate this topic

I started a gluten free diet 9 months ago. Many of my symptoms (joint and muscle pain, headaches) stopped. 2 months ago I was diagnosed with celiac disease, so I cut all all small traces of gluten I was missing before, like medications. I feel I am doing a good job at watching everything I eat so that I am not getting gluten accidentally.

So with that said, I have been healing for a good 2 months but I have been getting a lot of stomach aches and pains. Does anyone else get this? I am wondering if it isn't due to the healing that is happening. Some symptoms I never got rid of are the fatigue and ataxia. Those haven't changed since I went gluten free, but the stomach pain I never had before. The stomach pain is rather regular, pretty much every day. I did get glutened accidentally once and that was a far worse pain, this is just a constant dull ache type of pain.

I would like to know if anyone else seems to get this pain.

Thanks!

A few months after I went gluten free I started getting really dramatic stomach rumbling that was constant every day for a few weeks. I didn't have any other symptoms of glutening so I just stayed the course with the gluten free diet and I imagined it was my "Baby Villi" growing back. I don't know if it was or not...but eventually it went away as I healed.

the neuro issues take the longest to heal, that said, sometimes they don't completely go away. The best that can be done is to stop progression. However, be for you give up on that, i would try CoQ10 supplimentation. Good luck