16 replies to this topic

#16 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,318 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:32 PM

PSAWYER---Thanks for your post. I'm so sorry this is the following year but after yet another sick day, I'm convinced ICBINB has something with gluten in it. I'm not allergic to dairy, never any issue with it or soy nor yeast yet, I ate some vegetables a pat of it on it and needless to say, sick doesn't do justice in describing it. When I visit my mother, she uses it, she keeps things pretty gluten free and for a while, I thought it was something she had that I was CC with my food.  She eats wheat still, she has diabetes so that's to be expected but she keeps her "wheaty" things away from me. Only when I come in contact with ICBINB do I get the symptoms show. I don't know what they have in there but if UNILEVER isn't going to fully disclose what they include in their products, I don't think anyone with an allergy should take a chance using their products.

I can eat it and I don't have a problem. I wonder why you think this company wants to hurt people with allergies? What will they gain?

But, if you have evidence that. Unilever is lying about ingredients, please provide it to the FDA. They have a way to do that on their website.

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 NewBGlutenFree

NewBGlutenFree

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:41 AM

I know this is a older stream, but I just want to thank everyone for their posts.  Being extremely new to a Gluten Free lifestyle and doing a lot of research on items, it's actually nice to hear that others are experiencing symptoms after eating I Can't Believe it's Not Butter too.  I have been diligently watching what I eat and could not for the life of me figure out what was causing my symptoms to come back.  Then suddenly I remembered the I Can't Beleive it's Not Butter...thinking it was such a small amount I was using, there's no way that could be the culprit.  Well, I was wrong.  I have no problems with other dairy, soy, etc...but for some reason each time I use the ICBINB, I pay for it later.  I will be avoiding it now, especially after reading these posts and others experiencing the same thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: