16 replies to this topic

#16 dilettantesteph

dilettantesteph

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

If my pain is decreasing naturally (just far too slowly), wouldn't that suggest that I don't have a food sensitivity keeping it up?

If your pain is decreasing naturally it might just take more time. If your elimination diets have turned up nothing, you may be better off being patient and waiting for the healing process. At a later point if your pain is still a problem and stops decreasing, that might be the time to look for another cause.

It can take a long time to heal. It is taking me years, not months. Five years later, I think that I am still healing, though I am much better than I was.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 Kansas

Kansas

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

Everyone is different. If I get cc, I have different reactions everytime, plus some of the old ones as well. And the reaction/healing time is different everytime as well. I don't know what I think about being super sensitive, I react with joints hurting and skin problems when I try using things such as MacCormick's Vaniila that is labeled gluten free, or white vinegar which is supposed to be safe. I am 4 years into this journey, I only eat what I make, and then the ingredients have to be 100 percent gluten free. I was in pretty bad shape four years ago, and now at 62, I feel great, but only because I am very, very, picky about what I injest. Whole foods and a few of the certified gluten free foods, no dairy, no soy, works for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: