Looking for some great gluten-free breakfast ideas? This recipe will satisfy the whole family!
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup half-and-half
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- ¼ cup minced green pepper
- ¼ cup minced onion
- ¼ teaspoon parsley (optional)
Beat eggs and half and half until light and fluffy. Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper, onion and parsley. Pour into a greased 9" square baking dish.
Bake at 400F degrees for 25 minutes or until set.
- Articles linking to this article: Spanish-style Egg and Potato Omelette (Gluten-Free)