Celiac.com 09/08/2015 - Here's a quick little shrimp recipe that will dress things up nicely for your next meal, without making you work too hard.
- 2 pounds raw, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- 1¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- additional fresh chives for sprinkling
Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
Combine butter, garlic, chives and pinch of salt together in a small bowl, and mix to combine.
Place butter on a piece of plastic wrap, shaping it into a ball or a log and wrapping it up. Set in the fridge to harden.
Add shrimp to a large baking dish.
Cover in salt, pepper and olive oil, tossing to coat.
Roast for 10-12 minutes until pink, remove from the oven.
Remove and slice garlic chive butter over top.
Top with Parmesan, as desired, and more chives, then serve immediately.