This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Pacificia Perfume

powerofpositivethinking

powerofpositivethinking Community Regular

so I stopped wearing perfume for the most part after going gluten-free, but finally decided I wanted to buy some again because of being more social and going out  :) During my searches, I kept coming across Pacificia Perfume products.  You can buy them at Whole Foods, a*****.com and their retail site.  So far I've bought the Tahitian Gardenia and Persian Rose.  Not that I was really looking for a vegan perfume, but in addition to being gluten free, it is also vegan.

The scents don't have super strong staying power, but I've never liked an overbearing scent, so that's perfectly fine with me.  I'd definitely recommend them!

Open Original Shared Link

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

MichLab Explorer

Just wanted to let you know that I started using their products not so long ago and they are wonderful.  I have the Tahitian Gardenia and Persian Rose as well. If you like those the French Lilac is awesome as is the Island Vanilla scent.  The Quench Lip tints are great as is their mascara.  i am a real fan of their products.  Their customer service is AMAZING!!

awesome!!  thanks for letting me know :)  I was shopping at Target today and didn't realize Target also carried their products which was a nice surprise!

Just wanted to let you know that I started using their products not so long ago and they are wonderful.  I have the Tahitian Gardenia and Persian Rose as well. If you like those the French Lilac is awesome as is the Island Vanilla scent.  The Quench Lip tints are great as is their mascara.  i am a real fan of their products.  Their customer service is AMAZING!!

Juliebove Rising Star

Yes, the are nice!

kareng Grand Master

I'm going to look for those.  I like those types of fragrances - not the typical perfume smells.  Also, its nice to have a brand I can give my husband and boys to look for for presents.  When they were little, they always went to Bath & Body and smelled all the lotions & bubble baths.  Then they would pick the bubble bath they wanted to use - usually vanilla - to give me as a present.   :D

IrishHeart Veteran

Thank for the suggestion. I'll see if I can tolerate wearing a fragrance again.

I love gardenias and I can't do overpowering scents of anything...not sure why, but it makes me nauseous.

I can't even enjoy dinner out if the woman next to me is drowning in her Chanel No.5 or whatever...

This makes me wonder....why do people put so much on anyway? blech.

What are they trying to cover up? Take a bath for pete's sake! 

But I digress.... :D

K,  just curious.......was there ever any bubble bath left for mom?

kareng Grand Master

Thank for the suggestion. I'll see if I can tolerate wearing a fragrance again.

I love gardenias and I can't do overpowering scents of anything...not sure why, but it makes me nauseous.

I can't even enjoy dinner out if the woman next to me is drowning in her Chanel No.5 or whatever...

This makes me wonder....why do people put so much on anyway? blech.

What are they trying to cover up? Take a bath for pete's sake! 

But I digress.... :D

K,  just curious.......was there ever any bubble bath left for mom?

Yes. They also bought the Gardenia scent.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

I e-mailed Pacificia the other day and wanted to share the response I received:

Hi ******,

Thank you for your interest in Pacifica.  I am sure you are just going to love our products!  We are a vegan, cruelty free AND gluten free company.  None of our products contain gluten.  Enjoy!

Best, 

Lisa 
Pacifica Customer Care 
3135 NW Industrial Street
Portland, OR 97210
1-866-337-7100

So exciting!!!  Happy shopping   :D

kareng Grand Master

I e-mailed Pacificia the other day and wanted to share the response I received:

Hi ******,

Thank you for your interest in Pacifica. I am sure you are just going to love our products! We are a vegan, cruelty free AND gluten free company. None of our products contain gluten. Enjoy!

Best,

Lisa Pacifica Customer Care

3135 NW Industrial Street

Portland, OR 972101-866-337-7100Open Original Shared LinkOpen Original Shared Link

So exciting!!! Happy shopping :D

I was wondering. I looked at some products that didn't say gluten-free but didn't contain any gluten ingredients. Great to know. I will look for them.
  • 2 weeks later...

so I bought some of their make-up too, which came last week.  I know you can buy their eyeshadow at Target, but I really wanted to try their mascara, so I bought this kit:

It is fantastic!  The eye shadow stays all day and looks just as good as when I put it on in the morning.  Although the mascara brush is a little too thick for my liking, nothing an eyelash separator can't fix, the mascara has great staying power too.  The lip gloss stays on well, and the only thing I haven't tried is the eyeliner.  

• 2 weeks later...

saw on Facebook that Ulta is now also carrying Pacificia products  :)

Archived