• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

ILOVEOMC

Nothing Like Waiting To The Last Minute...

Rate this topic

I need to know if the Hershey's USA cadbury mini eggs are gluten-free, and the Hershey's solid milk chocolate eggs wrapped in the pastel foil. I called and a machine said the emplyees were in training all day and to call back Monday. That doesn't help me for Easter so if anyone knows for sure about these two candies will you please respond. Thanks so much for helping!!!

I need to know if the Hershey's USA cadbury mini eggs are gluten-free, and the Hershey's solid milk chocolate eggs wrapped in the pastel foil. I called and a machine said the emplyees were in training all day and to call back Monday. That doesn't help me for Easter so if anyone knows for sure about these two candies will you please respond. Thanks so much for helping!!!

I know about the mini eggs (the small pastel colored ones) cause i eat like half a bag a dayy!!!!! they are gluten-free! I confirmed that this year...so ur safe...enjoy

Moongirl-I have you beat I eat a bag a day if not more...I am stocking up this weekend since Easter is over. This is one thing I would cry about if it was not gluten free :):)

WOW :blink: ok yah a bag a day is even a little much for me....lol hey while i can afford it i might as well do it right, i can use all the fat i can get!!! lol (most people would kill me for saying this, sorry)