This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

Rachel--24 Collaborator
I'm not really touching it. Look closely at my HANDS!!! :lol:

LOL.....yeah...but I still think that back when you were "super toxic" you could have turned that pan black and then turned that pizza to wax...before anyone even got a chance to taste it. :P

The gloves wouldnt have done much to protect the pizza (or the pan) back then. :lol:

I'm still impressed. I'm still gonna get me some zeolite. ;)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rachel--24 Collaborator

Lisa,

How does zeolite compare to something like DMPS??

Is zeolite mainly for metals? What other toxins can it deal with?

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Biggest change is that I have to go on the SCD diet. The tests show that I cannot handle disaccharides at all. My LLMD thinks this will make quite a bit of difference in how I feel.

What test did you do for disccharides?

I tried SCD a couple years ago and quickly got much worse. I couldnt handle any of the SCD foods.....phenols and all of that. :(

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Did you look into Pure Encapsulations Rachel?

Thanks Julie....I just did. :)

I forgot about that one! I actually have Pure Encapsulations Magnesium...but I react to it!! :huh:

I dont know what the heck it is about all these supplements. <_<

I do ok with my enzymes....but not much else. I have a feeling I'll have the same problem with their Calcium if I order it...so I'm gonna hold off for now. :(

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Kassandra,

Glad you're back.....sorry you had to go through all of that scary stuff yesterday.

Yeah...you can suddenly become allergic out of nowhere. :(

My body reacts to things but I've never had any true allergic reactions...nothing as scary as an anaphylatic episode.

So I'm glad you're ok now. :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Well...I have no idea cuz I'm not a "scientist" and I dont know a whole lot about zeolites.

BUT....I'm thinking there's a *possibility* it could be helpful with oxalates. I'm not so sure it can do anything about phenols or candida byproducts (alcohol and acetaldehyde)....but if it can pick up metals...it *might* do something about oxalates??

Dunno....but I think its my next experiment. :D

Lisa...candida toxins and zeolites?? Do you know if its effective for that? What toxins is it getting to mainly?

Rachel--24 Collaborator

I found audio files on Zeolite.

Its good stuff....check it out. :)

Open Original Shared Link

....AND...there is this ---> "Important: NCD's beneficial effect with yeast"

So yeah...I'm gonna listen to these files and then I'm gonna order it. :D

....and then I'm gonna eat pizza....hehe. :P

Seriously, I dont know if it'll help..... but its worth a try. :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

confused Community Regular

rachel,

Do you know of any laws and research about autism in florida. I have an online friend that has one kid with autism and now she thinks another one has it. But she cant get insurance for one, and the the insurance for the ohter one wont cover autism testing.

paula

p.s

I have had an terrible day with my step-son, can you all keep us in your prayers.

tabasco32 Apprentice

rachel, I would order it from Waiora and not a secondary marketer. I don't know if they have the 30 day money back guarantee like Waiora does. IF you google Waiora and just click on products at the top, there will be individual bottles for sale.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
rachel,

Do you know of any laws and research about autism in florida. I have an online friend that has one kid with autism and now she thinks another one has it. But she cant get insurance for one, and the the insurance for the ohter one wont cover autism testing.

Paula...what do you mean "autism testing"?

As far as I know there isnt a specific test for it......it just is what it is.

I dont know about the laws or anything like that. I only know about the testing/treatment aspect of it. Most of that stuff is "biomedical"....its outside of the mainstream...and probably alot of it isnt covered by insurance.

I have the same types of testing/treatment...and I get covered 50%....but she might not get anything depending on her insurance. If I were still in my HMO...I wouldnt have any coverage for this stuff.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
rachel, I would order it from Waiora and not a secondary marketer. I don't know if they have the 30 day money back guarantee like Waiora does. IF you google Waiora and just click on products at the top, there will be individual bottles for sale.

Ok. Thanks. :)

How soon after you started it did you notice improvement?

Paula...what do you mean "autism testing"?

As far as I know there isnt a specific test for it......it just is what it is.

I dont know about the laws or anything like that. I only know about the testing/treatment aspect of it. Most of that stuff is "biomedical"....its outside of the mainstream...and probably alot of it isnt covered by insurance.

I have the same types of testing/treatment...and I get covered 50%....but she might not get anything depending on her insurance. If I were still in my HMO...I wouldnt have any coverage for this stuff.

Would an hair test help at all or the ezymes that we take. I once told her baout detox baths and she ignored it.

We have the same insurance so i know lol

paula

miamia Rookie
I believe citric acid is from aspergillus specifically. Maybe you're sensitive to aspergillus??

Damn...I wish I could I could have a beer and feel fine!!

OK...I need supplement help!

I need calcium citrate....without any Vit. D added in. Just plain calcium....NO excipients and no other unnecessary junk. I just need calcium....is that too much to ask?? :rolleyes:

I cant find anything. :(

Rachel-

my doc used to get me just plain calcium in posder form with nothing added I can try to find out where he got it if you want

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Would an hair test help at all or the ezymes that we take. I once told her baout detox baths and she ignored it.

Theres alot of things that can help.....but each child has their own issues.....its not the same for everyone.

For starters the gluten free/ casein free diet. That one is pretty much a no brainer. If she's not willing to do it....then yeah...enzymes would be useful. Not just any enzymes though...it would need to be the ones with DPPIV.

Epson salt baths are good....there are so many things but if a parent isnt willing to try it....there's not much you can do.

I dont know how severe or mild the autism is....and I dont know if yeast is an issue....but antifungals can do wonders for the "yeasty" kids.

Avoiding food additives, preservatives, food dyes and all of those things can also do wonders for the kids brain function.

It just depends on how willing she is to start doing these things.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Rachel-

my doc used to get me just plain calcium in posder form with nothing added I can try to find out where he got it if you want

Mia...thanks....that would be great if you could find out! :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Oh yeah Paula.....even if she DOES put them on the diet....the enzymes are still really helpful.

tabasco32 Apprentice

And if you want to help a friend, :)

www.mywaiora.com/534173

aprilh Apprentice
There's no known interaction between the Iron and Rocephin. I will have to talk to the Hematologist on Tuesday and see what he wants to do.

It is possible to develop allergic reactions to anything and any given moment. People eat peanuts their whole life, then suddenly stop breathing one day....so it was definitely the iron. The thing that is so bizarre is that I had one on Monday and had NO problems at all! Then yesterday had a severe reaction. So who really knows? :P

Did you have the IV abx monday too? Could be the combination did it or it was the abx causing the reaction yesterday. It would be wierd to think you would react to the iron itself??? But I guess anything's possible. Wonder if there is anything in there besides Iron?

I know that was so scary. I *thought* I was having an anaphylatic reaction about 2 years ago and went to the ER after taking a dose of amoxicillin. It was the scariest thing in my whole life.

Open Original Shared Link

....AND...there is this ---> "Important: NCD's beneficial effect with yeast"

Cool! I am so in now!

rachel,

paula

p.s

I have had an terrible day with my step-son, can you all keep us in your prayers.

What happened with your step son?

Is it that they are trying to get the "diagnosis" so he can qualify for treatments? Motor skill training and all that?

That's what my friend did...although, I think they are missing the "bigger" picture in most cases.

tabasco32 Apprentice
Ok. Thanks. :)

How soon after you started it did you notice improvement?

With the drunken brainfog, two days! :) I had a lot of toxic acne where my lymp nodes are. I no longer have that toxic acne. The scares are even disappering. Everyone at the Waiora meetings are shocked. My ph balance even with candida has diminished greatly. My hair started growing back and getting more shine to it. It's awesome.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Is it that they are trying to get the "diagnosis" so he can qualify for treatments? Motor skill training and all that?

That's what my friend did...although, I think they are missing the "bigger" picture in most cases.

Yeah...definately missing the bigger picture. This is pretty much all that the conventional side offers (I think)....and I do think its important and it helps...but there is nothing addressed as far as underlying issues....its all just "training". The problems that are causing the autism dont get resolved this way.

I think if you are addressing the underlying issues there is less need for "training" because the child is more capable of understanding and communicating.

Paula,

I have an idea.

Have her read Jenny McCarthy's book "Louder Than Words, A Mother's Journey In Healing Autism".

I read it last year and it was a very good book....easy to read and easy to understand.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
With the drunken brainfog, two days! :) I had a lot of toxic acne where my lymp nodes are. I no longer have that toxic acne. The scares are even disappering. Everyone at the Waiora meetings are shocked. My ph balance even with candida has diminished greatly. My hair started growing back and getting more shine to it. It's awesome.

Lisa...thats amazing!!

I'm so excited that this is working for you! You've come a LONG way in a short time. I told my Mom last night...she was happy for you too. :)

tabasco32 Apprentice
Lisa...thats amazing!!

I'm so excited that this is working for you! You've come a LONG way in a short time. I told my Mom last night...she was happy for you too. :)

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwweeeeeeee :D

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Lisa,

How much do you take? Is one bottle gonna last awhile. I havent looked into the dosing yet.

I just ordered it. :D

Rachel,

Ill be waiting to see if u like the zeolite. I read on the website it only last 12 days, that is why im scared to pay 50 bucks for 12 days lol. But heck if it works, ill try it lol

I think she has the read the book, im not sure tho. I asked her if she was willing to try alternative stuff and waiting for an response.

April.

Lets jsut say he made an very stupid mistake and got caught.

paula

aprilh Apprentice
April.

Lets jsut say he made an very stupid mistake and got caught.

paula

Oooops!

I was going to edit my post because once I read it I realized I sounded nosey!! :o SORRY! :)

Hope its okay now.

Archived