This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

CarlaB Enthusiast

Cool Lisa!

I take Nutramedix Zeolite. It's a capsule. It's taken every third night. The only side effect I've heard of is constipation.

Glad you're home Kassandra.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green12 Enthusiast
With the drunken brainfog, two days! :) I had a lot of toxic acne where my lymp nodes are. I no longer have that toxic acne. The scares are even disappering. Everyone at the Waiora meetings are shocked. My ph balance even with candida has diminished greatly. My hair started growing back and getting more shine to it. It's awesome.

Lisa, this is awesome :D:D So glad you have experienced so many improvements with the zeolite!!

Paula, I'm thinking of you and your family, hope the situation with your stepson improves :)

AndreaB Contributor

Rachel,

Hope the zeolite works for you.

Lisa,

It's so good to hear how well you're doing now. :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Rachel,

Ill be waiting to see if u like the zeolite. I read on the website it only last 12 days, that is why im scared to pay 50 bucks for 12 days lol. But heck if it works, ill try it lol

Paula,

I have all kinds of stuff I spent alot of money on and then never used! I got a bottle of NDF for $100. I dont use it because my body hates chlorella. I got it before I started ART...so I wasnt able to test it first.

Then I've got transdermal DMPS....another one that wasnt tested first. I think that one was around $160.

So yeah....I can probably use these later if I get well enough to tolerate them.....that is if they dont expire first. :rolleyes:

Anyways, if I actually dont have any zeolite left in 12 days....then I think that would be a REALLY good sign. :D

At least it wouldnt be sitting with my huge stockpile of "rejected" supplements. :P

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Rachel,

Hope the zeolite works for you.

Thanks Andrea. :)

I need something to improve the food issues....if I'm gonna start working on the gut propblems I think it would be really good to be continuously moving toxins out. I dont wanna be treating these bugs forever. If I'm still toxic they're just gonna come right back.

I cant keep accumulating oxalates either (if thats actually happening). I think that problem could be wiping out alot of my beneficial bacteria. I didnt have *any* growth of Lactobacillus the last time I was tested. Its supossed to be the most predominant species!

And then I read this...

Acidophilus is an oxalate eating species, but if you get too much oxalate it kills off acidophilus. :o

So if oxalates turn out to be an issue...I think it would be a significant factor as far as why I havent been able to reestablish any growth of this bacteria....and also, I have nothing to "eat up" these stupid toxic "crystals". :(

Lactobacillus Acidophilus

By far the most well known species of probiotic bacteria is Lactobacillus acidophilus which has led many people to refer to probiotics simply as "acidophilus". This status is not without reason as the acidophilus species is the most prevalent in the human intestine and has been the most widely studied probiotic bacteria with research starting on L.acidophilus as long ago as 1925.

This is why I'm dying to get my OAT results back!

Anyways....I wanna be able to eat more foods. Its holding me back still and I'm ready to start having alot of FUN...I dont want my restricted diet getting in the way. <_<

I've been single ALL this time...and I think now its time to start enjoying it! :D

Hopefully the zeolite works some miracles. :lol:

aprilh Apprentice

Rachel,

So what does the Oat Test for? Test for good and bad bacteria's in the gut?

Does it test for yeast?

Rachel--24 Collaborator

It tests for yeast and bacteria metabolites in the urine.

The Organic Acid Test (OAT) provides a metabolic

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

tabasco32 Apprentice
Lisa,

How much do you take? Is one bottle gonna last awhile. I havent looked into the dosing yet.

I just ordered it. :D

Everyone is different. Me being highly toxic started out at 60 drops a day. So one bottle would last about 5 days. But I would buy the 3 pack and I signed up as a distributor to save 600 dollars a year. After 3 weeks I lowered it to 45 drops. Then after 2 weeks 30 drops.

I know it's pricey but you want to move out as many toxins as possible and quick. Then you go on matinence. It's like when you give your car a major tune up. Then after that you just go for oil changes. Then you go for a maintenence job with the zeolite after 6 months.

On the bottle it says 3 drops 3 times a day. But this wouldn't be for highly toxic people. Don't take more than 15 drops at a time because it would just be wasted zeolite. It works in your body for up to 4 to 7 hours. So you want to be sure you take it again possibly after 4 to 5 hours.

If I were you I would, maybe since you have one bottle about 30 drops a day 10 in the morning 10 at midday and 10 at night. If you don't feel any change you might need more.

tabasco32 Apprentice
I take Nutramedix Zeolite. It's a capsule. It's taken every third night. The only side effect I've heard of is constipation.

I use to take Nutramedix but didn't really see results. I know that it did constipate me some. I know it's a powder form. Carla have you seen any results with this type of powdered form of zeolite?

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Thanks Lisa,

I'll try it like that....30 drops a day. :)

I'm still toxic....but not as bad as you were when you first started....so we'll see how it goes.

Who got you started on the zeolite?

Does it seem like its working pretty well for the people at your meetings??

Hey! If all goes well I can become a distributer too.....if I'm gonna stay on it I'll wanna be saving some $ for sure! ;)

We can meet up and go to a meeting. :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator

April,

Its the CDSA that tests for good/bad bacteria and other digestive markers.

I've done this test in the past but need to repeat it. Its a 3 day stool test. I had some complications with it last month because of constipation...so I have to start over. :(

Anyways, thats the test which lets you know about the levels of beneficial bacteria....as well as yeast and pathogenic bacteria.

aprilh Apprentice

I just ordered Wiora Zeolite! I am excited to see what this does for me!

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Cool April!

We'll be doing this together. :D

Woo-hoo!! I'm excited too! :D

tabasco32 Apprentice
Who got you started on the zeolite?

Does it seem like its working pretty well for the people at your meetings??

Hey! If all goes well I can become a distributer too.....if I'm gonna stay on it I'll wanna be saving some $ for sure! ;)

We can meet up and go to a meeting. :)

Some little ole people named Kathy and John Rhodes. I met them at whole foods next to the avacado's. We started talking about illness and stuff and he told me about these drops that he takes.

I thought they were kooky. They also gave me a dvd. Do you have high speed internet?

www.thegiantdiscovery.com

This was on the dvd. I wasn't impressed with the business point of view just the products.

I met John Haremza at the last Waiora meeting. He was a real cool guy and I gave my testimony to about 60 people. It was a lot of fun. I now take the business seriously especially after what it has done for me. I want other people to experience less suffering and good days.

There is a meeting on Sept. 11th in Fresno. John, Rik Dietch and Eddie Stone will be there. It will be fantastic. You should go to this one. Rik a biochemist and can answer complicated questions.

confused Community Regular

April.

Thanks for caring, i didnt think of it as nosey, just that u cared. THings are crazy here with him. I know we will get threw it sometime, somehow.

Rachel

Im glad im not the only one with unopened stuff, Hey maybe we need to do an swap lol

paula

Rachel--24 Collaborator
There is a meeting on Sept. 11th in Fresno. John, Rik Dietch and Eddie Stone will be there. It will be fantastic. You should go to this one. Rik a biochemist and can answer complicated questions.

Thanks for the link....I'm gonna check it out.

Yeah...if it works for me...I'll totally be driving up to Fresno....and then you can make me one of those pizza's. :lol:

Seriously, it would be fun. :)

Green12 Enthusiast
At least it wouldnt be sitting with my huge stockpile of "rejected" supplements. :P

Rachel, you could open your own Medicinary :lol::lol:

That would be awesome if the zeolite works for you, good luck with it!

I met them at whole foods next to the avacado's.

I thought they were kooky.

Lisa, you crack me up!! :lol:

It's true if you find something that works you want to spread the word :)

Green12 Enthusiast
I just ordered Wiora Zeolite! I am excited to see what this does for me!

Exciting for you too April! I hope it will make a difference for you :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Rachel, you could open your own Medicinary :lol::lol:

:lol: I totally could! :P

ShadowSwallow Newbie

Kassandra,

I'm so glad you're feeling better. That's incredibly frightening. :(:wub: :wub:

Lisa,

Looks like I'm totally going to have to look into this Zeolite! :lol:

Rachel--24 Collaborator

If the Waiora works for me it'll be a really good thing....despite the cost.

So far I havent been able to stay on any type of binder/chelator/detoxifier.

I cant do the binders...especially chlorella.

Cant do NDF

No interest in DMSA (major aggravator of yeast)

Cant do anything with sulfur/cysteine (NAC, glutathione, whey, MSM, etc)

Cant do transdermal DMPS (glutathione)

The only thing I've tolerated is IV DMPS....and it wasnt doing enough....plus it wasnt a constant pull which is what Dr. Amy was wanting with the addition of transdermal DMPS.

The only negative with the DMPS was that I had to go through the heinous 3 hour mineral IV's. <_<

Loss of minerals is not an issue with Zeolite!. :D

After insurance I paid about $250 a month out of pocket for the treatments of DMPS/IV minerals.....and I dont think that the monthly cost of Zeolite would exceed this. So now I just have to see if the product itself works better for me than DMPS did.

In the audio files it does talk a bit about switching over from DMPS....and sometimes the zeolite is working when nothing else did....but that can be the case with any type of treatment.

The main benefits I can see right now would be not having to be concerned about chelating/replacing minerals....and not having the yeast flare ups which are common with chelation (but mostly with orals and especially DMSA).

dlp252 Apprentice

Okay I just heard from my GI's office...

My ampulla biopsy was ruled benign, but the cells showed some signs of precancerous changes. The doctor has sent the slides out for a second opinion and those results aren't back yet.

Sheesh, why can't anything be easy or cut and dry, lol. This is about what happened two years ago only it was the first lab who said it was okay...the second was the one who thought it was precancer.

So...still waiting. <_<

Green12 Enthusiast
Okay I just heard from my GI's office...

My ampulla biopsy was ruled benign, but the cells showed some signs of precancerous changes. The doctor has sent the slides out for a second opinion and those results aren't back yet.

Sheesh, why can't anything be easy or cut and dry, lol. This is about what happened two years ago only it was the first lab who said it was okay...the second was the one who thought it was precancer.

So...still waiting. <_<

Geesh Donna! More waiting :(:angry:<_<

Well I am glad they are looking at it further and getting a second opinion.

I'm sending lots of positive thoughts out your way that everything comes back ok! :)

AndreaB Contributor

So...still waiting. <_<

Do you know what they'll want to do if it's precancerous?

tabasco32 Apprentice
Geesh Donna! More waiting :(:angry:<_<

Well I am glad they are looking at it further and getting a second opinion.

I'm sending lots of positive thoughts out your way that everything comes back ok! :)

Yeah Donna I think the worst part of this illness is the waiting. Waiting for test results, waiting for supplements, waiting for the doctors visit. :rolleyes:

Archived