Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mango04

Everyday Minerals - Great gluten-free Mineral Make-up!

I got my sample a few weeks ago and am in love! I have super sensitive skin, and have had no problems yet. (except I stuck the brush in my eyeball :o by accident. My eye didn't get irritated though). The samples were enough to get me started and I'll be ordering the full size as soon as I'm in love with the colors on their fee give aways. I missed the Thanksgiving window with the earthy tones that look good on me. I was crazy busy prepping my personal turkey. Thanks for the reminder to go back and check. I think I'll get some of the start to finish powder. How does the rice powder compare to the regular powder. Playing with this stuff makes me feel like a teenager again. One of the shopping benifits of going gluten-free. I also was thrilled with the color choices.

Hellooooooo . . . . Hellooooooo . . . . Hellooooooo

Anybody Hereeeeee? . . . . Hereeeeee? . . . . Hereeeeee?

Let me guess . . . you guys finally tried all the colours!!!! . . . or ran out of money. :P

:lol::lol:

More Sillyville cross contamination! Get em girls! Make them all over until they look like Amy Winehouse on Monday Morning.

:lol:

I strayed from the cult due to lack of fundage, but now I am back. There are several new eyeshadow colors. This is not good. How can I justify needing more colors when I already have more than 50?!?!?

Hey everyone!

Months and months ago I ordered the eyeshadow kit that came with an eyeshadow brush (it no longer does). The brush was out of stock so I didn't get one....

until today.

I came home to a eyeshadow brush in a little packet :D :D :D

Guess who's heading off to get more EM :rolleyes::)