Rate this topic

I just think that Weird Al fans should be acknowledged here... just sayin.. :blink:

Okay, I have to post my favorite documentary by Al. (and I knew there were fans here!!! :D )

Etta! Get back on the psillie thread!

Hey guys! Who left the gate open?

:P Run.... RUN .... RUN!!!!!! :lol::D:lol::D gotta catch us first....mwhaahaahahah!!!

Despite my love affair with bread coming to a bitter end, this is still one of my favorite Al tunes.

:lol: Thanks you guys! I love Al's stuff..

Just seeing the title of this thread made me smile. :)

I saw him in concert during the "White and Nerdy" Tour. That man is in fantastic condition. I was thinking, "I hope I'm that energetic at his age. Of course I'm not that energetic now."

Weird Al rocks!

Hello. It has recently been brought to my attention that this is a discussion board about Celiac disease and good CLEAN jokes about male Amish genitalia simply will not be tolerated.

To all of the Amish forum members out there, please accept my humble apologies. I'm sorry to have offended you.

Okay, not all of Al's stuff is in good taste.. perhaps not any. And I apologize for any offense as well. However this is the area of the Forum called "General Chat Unrelated to Celiac Disease - Discuss most things here EXCEPT Celiac Disease / Gluten-Free Diet. Keep it light and avoid controversal topics like global warming, gay marriage, gun control, euthanasia, speed limits on the Autobahn, prisoner torture, etc." I thought that music might be okay.

I've never met anyone who was offended by Weird Al. In fact I know a lot of people who take their children to see him in concert. I went to see him play at an amusement park. I never would have expected someone to complain about him. I'm white and nerdy and I loved the song with that name. Liked it so much I bought the t-shirt. But that is me and Weird Al has never done a song directed at Irish-American Catholics if he had I can't guarantee I would find it funny, I could even find it offensive. I know Denis Leary managed to offend me talking about Mother Mary at Christmas.

Just be reasonably considerate. It' seems that most people here will let you know if you're out of line. :)

• Upvote 1

However this is the area of the Forum called "General Chat Unrelated to Celiac Disease - Discuss most things here EXCEPT Celiac Disease / Gluten-Free Diet. Keep it light and avoid controversal topics like global warming, gay marriage, gun control, euthanasia, speed limits on the Autobahn, prisoner torture, etc."

Hmm....one notices immediately that male Amish genitalia is NOT listed here... . . ...may need to get official clarification... :rolleyes:

Like virtually ALL subtexts of humour, there is little accounting for taste.....a seemingly witty story will strike one person as hilarious and clever, but as deeply offensive or nonsensical to another. So indeed, ya gots to watch yer step in a massive public forum like this one when you want to be funny. I myself am a huge Al Yankovic fan........he just, simply, makes me laugh. ...

Etta, something else to get you back over where you need to be: through the years it seems to have become obvious that those over in the Tickle Me thread cannot possibly be offended. :huh:

:lol:

• Upvote 1

Hmm....one notices immediately that male Amish genitalia is NOT listed here... . . ...may need to get official clarification... :rolleyes:

Like virtually ALL subtexts of humour, there is little accounting for taste.....a seemingly witty story will strike one person as hilarious and clever, but as deeply offensive or nonsensical to another. So indeed, ya gots to watch yer step in a massive public forum like this one when you want to be funny. I myself am a huge Al Yankovic fan........he just, simply, makes me laugh. ...

Etta, something else to get you back over where you need to be: through the years it seems to have become obvious that those over in the Tickle Me thread cannot possibly be offended. :huh:

:lol:

Etta- I think that's a challenge! :)

• Upvote 1

Etta- I think that's a challenge! :)

YER ON!!!!!!

If Tickle Me people are crazy... that's where I belong!!

• Upvote 1

last post.... bye....