- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Carrie Faith.
2 cans Heinz beans in tomato sauce
2 cans Heinz Chili style Kidney beans
1 can Hunts-Wesson tomato sauce
1 can tomatoes
1 small Imagine Tomato soup (if you can find this, just add extra tomato sauce)
Extra lean hamburger
1 green pepper, diced
1 red pepper, diced
1 onion, diced
1 cup corn
2-4 tbl Chili powder, McCormick or Club house (add as much as you want)
Cook hamburger and vegetables until done. Add everything in a big pot and heat.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).