This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

elye Community Regular

Janet, I know you've read this already, :lol::lol: but for those not addicted....

Open Original Shared Link

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikki-uk Enthusiast
do so hate it when that happens though ..... <_< ......embarrassing.... :rolleyes:

What? When your hmmmm_mmm falls off? :huh::lol:

Yes...trip over it *sigh*....the stares.....the whispering

No - but really....they should be able to give Amanda an appt sooner!!!

Darn210 Enthusiast

New Av - another one of Michelle's dogs . . . doesn't it look like she woke him/her out of a deep sleep. . . poor guy, almost over, then you can sleep as long as you want!!!

elye Community Regular
New Av - another one of Michelle's dogs . . . doesn't it look like she woke him/her out of a deep sleep. . . poor guy, almost over, then you can sleep as long as you want!!!

:lol::rolleyes: Yes, that's exactly it....that just woken-up, disoriented-and-pissed-off look crosses both my kids' faces most mornings...."Get up!! Just be thankful I'm not slippin' booties on you and makin' ya pull me to Carcross!!"

Darn210 Enthusiast
What? When your hmmmm_mmm falls off? :huh::lol:

Emily!!!! Check your spelling!!!! :o:o

Amanda said hmm_hmm. The hmmmm_mmm is a totally different body part!!! She doesn't even HAVE one of those . . . well, I don't think she does . . . :huh:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular
Yes...trip over it *sigh*....the stares.....the whispering

No - but really....they should be able to give Amanda an appt sooner!!!

My hmm-hmm also hates when I talk down to it LOL

Do you guys ever watch sex and the city?

There is an episode where the good girl, Charlotte is having female issues and goes to the gyn. She is told her hmm-hmm is depressed.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

DEAR GAWD SILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW how am I supposed to get anything done, with all of YOU miscreants here, and now my David is here too??????????????????????????????????????????

:blink:

:lol:

Hi SWD :D

Boy are we happy you're here! :lol:

dear gawd.......aren't we though? :wub:

Lots of gettin bizzy around here lately :P

Yes- Susie is Squats with Dingos, I am farts like Machine !

gettin bizzy! ha! but no, SILLY, I am Squats with Wolves, DAVID is Squats Wif Dingos, YOU are Farts Like Machine Gun. :lol: Just clarifying here.

FLORIDA!!!!!!!!! SUN!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you. :) Just send me some wee shells for my collection, if you find any. or glass. they can be pure junk, your rejects, even. ;p

Oh......must welcome SWDingos.....HELLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

.......Um....have you filled in your Phart Chart???? (obligatory)

David in fact asked for a LINK to the Phart Chart :lol: :lol:

Emily, do we have one?

Sillies I have got to tell you my bad thing I did last night.

Well sometimes I do wake up and need a drink overnight.

was it Absinthe? Did you invite the Phaerie into your bed? :lol:

AMANDA! You're SUCH an AMATEUR!!!!!!!!!!! Mygawd, she eats a handful of eggs....one time........in bed..........Lucky stares at her and puts her paw on teh bag (yes, I am familiar with this behavior only it's a Dingo paw on the bag - er, a CANINE paw on the bag :lol: )

OMG - I eat snacks in bed almost every single night. :ph34r: This ensures I can't lose the 5 pounds I'd like to get rid of. I mean, of rid get. :lol: oh wait, that was a phrasal verb, eh Em?

....HEY!!!! Wait a minute.....It's my DAD, isn't it?!! Haven't seen him in a while...his astonishing chameleon-like abilities transfer well, I am sure, to the written word....It all makes sense, now............. :lol:

oh dear gawd! is it???? could it be??????? is it all but a figment of my imagination? Well I must say........your dad IS quite a clever man......has managed to disguise himself as a hunky 40-something that smells of vetiver and.....has beautiful bone structure and...the kindest heart and.....well I won't go on.........could take all day...... :)

My overall opinion right now....this hospital will make me wait until my hmm_hmm falls off!

My beef about it is what if something may be wrong....and April is a little too late, ya know? It is nuts!

your hmmmm-hmmmmmm..............ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!

interjecting a serious moment here...........

When I was practically the most sick, scrawny, and broken-hearted human alive, back in early January 2006, and it was known that I had occult blood in my stool, and was so anemic as to be almost dead, :blink: I spent a day praying and fasting. True story. My appointment for the GI was four months out....I had been calling every day to check on cancellations......nothing.

The day I prayed.......sobbed.........cried out to God in a crumpled heap on the floor, actually RAILING at Him as I prayed, I got a phone call taht afternoon, for a cancellation the very next day. OH HELL YES I"ll take the appointment, was my answer. My condition was soooooo pathetic that my beloved GI had his nurses bump every procedure up the next day......and I got in for my endo and colonoscopy. I was desperately hoping, as many of you know, just to find out that I had either a very EASY solution, like internal bleeding that could be treated, or colon cancer, which I seriously was not going to tell anyone about and not treat...just let myself fade away and die.

Anywho, the rest, as we know, is history. :)

So, pray to get in sooner!

MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular
Emily!!!! Check your spelling!!!! :o:o

Amanda said hmm_hmm. The hmmmm_mmm is a totally different body part!!! She doesn't even HAVE one of those . . . well, I don't think she does . . . :huh:

Mygawd, you're right....

How could I have mistaken a hmm_mm with a hmmmm_mmm? I don't have either of those things. Being officially into my forties, now, I have a hmmm---mm. And my MOM! Well...I don't think the characters are even on this keyboard for what she now has..... :lol:

Darn210 Enthusiast

Well, I have just been to "visit" SWD again and he did manage to get his pics up in a hurry . . . I must admit, he looks great for a 98 year old man . . . he must use sunscreen.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

oh sillies - -

dead battery...............

trapped at home..........it appears that Annie left the car door open all night. She's SOOOOOO irresponsible.

bah! :angry:

p.s. George and Jude are BOTH on their way over to jump me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

trapped at home....What are you going to do!!! We will send the Yeti on to you, maybe he can help!

nikki-uk Enthusiast
oh sillies - -

trapped at home..........it appears that Annie left the car door open all night. She's SOOOOOO irresponsible.

OMGAAAAaaaawd....TRAPPED IN STEPFORD!!!!!!!!

Most definitely would have NO car if I left it open all night in my manor :o .......or maybe a small tramp/smackhead would inhabit it :blink:

p.s. George and Jude are BOTH on their way over to jump me

You're being quite greedy now ...... :rolleyes: .

Darn210 Enthusiast
oh sillies - -

bah! :angry:

p.s. George and Jude are BOTH on their way over to jump me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ooooooh . . . dead battery . . . must have been contagious . . . Lucky you, getting jumped by George and Jude . . . I got jumped by my 68 year old neighbor . . . but must have been all right . . . he got me all charged up.

nikki-uk Enthusiast
. . . I got jumped by my 68 year old neighbor . . . but must have been all right . . . he got me all charged up.

You darn well love getting jumped by your 68 yr old neighboUr....& you know it :mellow:

You darn well love getting jumped by your 68 yr old neighboUr....& you know it :mellow:

I agree!

DingoGirl Enthusiast
ooooooh . . . dead battery . . . must have been contagious . . . Lucky you, getting jumped by George and Jude . . . I got jumped by my 68 year old neighbor . . . but must have been all right . . . he got me all charged up.

:lol: Yup......I am being jumped as we speak........don't tell David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicola - this house has a one-car garage......world's most seriously lilliputian........

dagnabbit - - I have a dental appointment soon - - gads -

:huh:

tom Contributor

Gah!! Got up so late! Much catching up to do!

Was Tom drinking last night? . . . Does anybody know WTH he's talking about?

<i tawt i taw a dingoboy!> :blink: :blink:

<i DID! i DID!!> :rolleyes:

Ha! Just realized something, and I'll actually admit it....I, too, wasn't a young child when VCRs were household items. It was naughty magazines under his bed....

Ahhhhh reminds me of the horny male teen (pardon the redundancy) version of Princess & the Pea, wherein he's too insensitive to notice the vcr 'twixt the mattress & boxspring.

Heyy!!! Thank gawd, something to take over the absolutely addictive thrills of the Quest! I felt I'd be lost when it was over, as it's another three months until the Triple Crown, and those are only a couple of minutes long... Point me to the website!

Official site Open Original Shared Link

Local paper's site might be better Open Original Shared Link

Oh yes, there it is. . . Tom was drinking yesterday and it was the absinthe. . . Now everything else you read from him last night you should "hear" with a slur.

Oh no no no .. . .only had a jigger. It would be fair, howevah, to "hear" a giggle every few words, in a myriad of magnitudes.

Pseu-zee & Dei-vhid ABsolinthely MUST get a bottle of this stuff!! :wacko:

(That goes for all y'all!)

It truly is a different effect than other libations.

We got it at a BevMO, albeit, 3rd closest BevMo. . ..... hey Donna!! Camden & Union maybe closest BevMo to you? Try the absinthe! "Good for what ails ya!!" :D

<too bad Dingy's bday has passed :( >

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Nicola - this house has a one-car garage......world's most seriously lilliputian........

Better than my ...er....none

dagnabbit - - I have a dental appointment soon - - gads -

<screwing up face> Good luck <_< ( I hate the dentist)

Pseu-zee & Dei-vhid ABsolinthely MUST get a bottle of this stuff!! :wacko:

(That goes for all y'all!)

It truly is a different effect than other libations.

Mmmm, I know I should try....but being the terrible lightweight that I am with booze I fear ending up like John (tom's house mate)....and LADIES......the bathroom FLOOR?!?! :o EWWWW!!!!!!!! ICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (vomitiscious)

tom Contributor
:lol: now THIS had me guffawing out loud........can't believe the power of the phaerie....does John do that on beer and other alcoholic beverages also? or just the absinthe? Tom - send some ASAP :lol:

Oh it WAS all about the Absinthe. The Phaerie may be wee, but she packs a wallop.

(to be fair he did drink a LOT over MANY hrs)

He drinks plenty .. ..beer, whiskey, tequila, jaeger .. you name it. He has fallen asleep sitting up on the couch here, but nothing like absinthe night.

He'll actually pick up an 18 pack on the way home from work, finish it, and start eyeing my beloved Redbridge!!!!!!! (Again, to be fair, now's the time to mention he went 10days w/out a drop last month, so he's not a comPLETE alky)

*chortle*

*snigger*

*snooooooooooooooooort*

Forgot what this was about, but it does make me laugh along witcha :lol:

Susie's bothered by hummus??? :huh: :huh: I eat it ALL the time. Have 2 types in fridge at the moment.

But there are many brands w/ ingred I can't have.

I should be making homemade, but I always take the easy way out and buy it.

I go for Raquel's, made in South City. (that's S. San Francisco ;) )

:lol: LOL David!!! Your av looks like a gargantuan dingo dining on a de-briefed cheerleader!!!

<am I imagining the ankle-panties?>

nikki-uk Enthusiast

N.B In Ptaum's avatar (remember a house inhabited by TWO males) the seat is DOWN????

THE SEAT IS DOWN people!!!!!!!!!!!! ..............why??? :blink: ......... :lol: (my mind working in a curious manner this eve ........I am quite the detective :lol: )

Darn210 Enthusiast
Mmmm, I know I should try....but being the terrible lightweight that I am with booze I fear ending up like John (tom's house mate)....and LADIES......the bathroom FLOOR?!?! :o EWWWW!!!!!!!! ICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (vomitiscious)

a bathroom in an all male household none-the-less . . . GREEN GUY EMOTICON!! . . . must resurrect that thread.

did someone say absinthe was a licorice flavor?? . . . absolutely do not like licorice.

nikki-uk Enthusiast
:lol: LOL David!!! Your av looks like a gargantuan dingo dining on a de-briefed cheerleader!!!

<am I imagining the ankle-panties?>

:lol: yeah , I noticed that too!! :lol: ...........who's being eaten David??????

nikki-uk Enthusiast
did someone say absinthe was a licorice flavor?? . . . absolutely do not like licorice.

Yep, remindful of a HEINOUS two day hangover from Pernod (green guy) ......NEVER again :rolleyes:

Darn210 Enthusiast
N.B In Ptaum's avatar (remember a house inhabited by TWO males) the seat is DOWN????

THE SEAT IS DOWN people!!!!!!!!!!!! ..............why??? :blink: ......... :lol: (my mind working in a curious manner this eve ........I am quite the detective :lol: )

Oh, you must go back and read ptaum's story . . . the roommate had been sitting there in a daze, for quite some time . . . I was thinking with the lid down, but now methinks it was just the seat!!

I was thinking that David's avatar was . . . "A Dingo ate my baybay!!"

tom Contributor
No....crouchy is an adjective to describe the muscle fatique one experiences when visiting too many public bathrooms in a day....."Man, I hovered a lot, today...my hamstrings are sooooo crouchy!" :lol:

ROFL :lol: :lol:

Re: My Brazilian

:o:o

Oh No!!!! We wouldn't discuss anything like that!!!

And to think all I thought of was soccer players!!!

BEVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!! Where in eff-el-ay????

Ack! I'm still 2 pages beHIIIIIIIIIND!!!! Slow down!!!!!

Archived