This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

dlp252 Apprentice
I got myself a loverly muumuu when we were in Hawaii many moons ago but alas like a lot of things in the closet they have shrunk over the years.

Nah, trust me...from personal experience....they just make 'em smaller there! :rolleyes:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
curlyfries Contributor
UUUGGGGHHHH . . . Exhausted this morning . . . slept naught last night. Something to do with the autumnal equinox?? I know I don't sleep as well during full moons . . .

Ummmmm......Gian-knit.......zactly what are you doing during full moons?????? :ph34r::unsure: .......Should I be skert, living so close to you 'n' all?.....Was that you I heard howling?

I am NOT kidding. <_< You can get fined if yer cans are showing.

Well then you shouldn't be wearin them daisy dukes!.....even if your cans are mighty fine.

Darn210 Enthusiast
Ummmmm......Gian-knit.......zactly what are you doing during full moons?????? :ph34r::unsure: .......Should I be skert, living so close to you 'n' all?.....Was that you I heard howling?

Oh!! You heard?? . . . :lol::lol: . . . yep, got a waxing appt tomorrow that will be a b!tch!

Well then you shouldn't be wearin them daisy dukes!.....even if your cans are mighty fine.

When have you seen Susie's cans????

curlyfries Contributor
When have you seen Susie's cans????

:lol::lol::lol:

She shows them off to the whole world!.......well.....this world, anyway. :rolleyes:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

;) yup, them's me cans in them Daisy Dukes (shyeah, right)

mighty quiet here in the 'ville.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ tumbleweeds ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(see Curly Lisa's illustration of tumbleweeds for full effect)

Oh!! You heard?? . . . :lol::lol: . . . yep, got a waxing appt tomorrow that will be a b!tch!

:o OMG - are you that werewolf that shat Patti off a cliff? :lol: :lol:

oh, everyone's seen my cans, all right. I"m the talk of the 'hood, here. :lol:

curlyfries Contributor

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

I did tumbleweeds?..........it's possible.....me wee brain has lost that file :huh:

elye Community Regular

Mornin' gang!

Gad, too much goin' on. .. . . . . .plumber here yesterday (Yes! And I was so busy, I never even MENTIONED him to you all - - can you imagine??), and an electrician this morning, to do a lot of work. Gotta teach this aft, buy $400.00 worth of groceries for the cub camp this weekend.. .. . orthodontic appointment with DD. . .. exercise... . ..Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.. . . ......

I did tumbleweeds?..........it's possible.....me wee brain has lost that file :huh:

Did tumbleweeds.. . . . . .....dunno if I ever did tumbleweeds. . . ......

Did you inhale? :huh:<_<

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Gad, too much goin' on. .. . . . . .plumber here yesterday (Yes! And I was so busy, I never even MENTIONED him to you all - - can you imagine??), and an electrician this morning, to do a lot of work. Gotta teach this aft, buy $400.00 worth of groceries for the cub camp this weekend.. .. . orthodontic appointment with DD. . .. exercise... . ..Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.. . . ......

One word M........'thumbs'

...wait :unsure: ...did you say FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS worth of food??????????? :o

Hungry little blighters ain't they :rolleyes::o

:lol:

Man, they were far out :lol:

GADS!!!...wonder how Weezy's poopy gravelly bum is?? :huh::unsure:

Mtndog Collaborator
Are you kidding me??? :o

Are the potties disguised in the houses too, because of course none of them poop.

:lol: :lol:

Wood is certainly knot the problem here. Since our closets are knot wood. I personally think it's jsut that they don't like being ignored in the winter. It's their revenge :lol:

Nice one Jaquie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, everyone's seen my cans, all right. I"m the talk of the 'hood, here. :lol:

Spruezee- You just made me cackle out loud- first time in 24 hours!!!!!!!

OMG- You are the LAST person that should be living in Stepford- you should be in a nekkid, hot tubbing, patchouli (or scent of your choice!) wearing, dog romping, mojito drinking Big Sur commune!!!!!!!!!

Or is that me?

Mtndog Collaborator

Uncle Ray has noticed the tumbleweeds in Psillyville so he sent this:

The Chicken Farmer

A chicken farmer went to a local bar, sat next to a blonde, and ordered a glass of champagne.

The blonde perks up and says, 'How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne, too!'

'What a coincidence,' he said, 'This is a special day for me, I'm celebrating.'

'This is a special day for me, too, and I'm also celebrating, 'says the blonde.

'What a coincidence,' says the man. As they clinked glasses he asked, 'What are you celebrating?'

'My husband and I have been trying to have a child, and today my gynecologist told me I'm pregnant!'

'What a coincidence,' says the man. 'I'm a chicken farmer.

For months all my hens were infertile, but today they're finally laying fertilized eggs.'

'That's great!' says the woman, 'How did you manage that?'

'I switched cocks,' he replied.

She smiled and said, 'What a coincidence!'

elye Community Regular
...wait :unsure: ...did you say FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS worth of food??????????? :o

Mygawd.. .. . ....yes. Two troupes are going - - twenty kids and eight parent helpers (I am NOT included in this numbah .. . . . . two full days wif twenty 11-year old boys. . . . . .um. . . .. no, thanks, I'm good. . . . .. . . .... <_<:lol:

GADS!!!...wonder how Weezy's poopy gravelly bum is?? :huh::unsure:

Yes, I was wondering, as well. :lol: I am now wondering more about any newbies who have just popped in and been greeted by yer question, Nikerler. "Oh my gawwwwwd.. . . ..who on earth is this poor person Weezy, and what is the MATTER with him or her???" :lol:

She smiled and said, 'What a coincidence!'

:lol::lol: Great one, Uncle Ray!!

nikki-uk Enthusiast

I see you Jess!! :D

Glad you managed to poop in ..back in Scientist mode :seriousfacewivlabcoat:

Jestgar Rising Star

The boss comes up with requests that sound so simple when he poses them, but when I try to implement them I feel like this:

:blink:

:huh::unsure:

<_<

:wacko:

Jestgar Rising Star

Really tired today. Went to the call backs for the theatre group. Call backs are great to watch, but I didn't leave till ten. And then I was so hyped from the fun I didn't fall asleep until after 11. And then the cat really really wanted out at 2:30, so I was awake for another hour. And then the alarm goes off at 5, and here I have this work thing I'm expected to go to every day now...

sigh

elye Community Regular

Jess! I hear ya. . . . . . .work, it sucketh, methinks.. ......

You're in scientistmode, I'm in grammarmode... . . .....

Boy, I LOVE takin' THAT hat off fer the summer. . . . . . ..... <_<

elye Community Regular

Whoa. . .. . ....... .. ....

. . . . . .. . . . ......Tumbleweeeeeeeeeeeeds.......... . .. . . . . ... ......

Mtndog Collaborator
Whoa. . .. . ....... .. ....

. . . . . .. . . . ......Tumbleweeeeeeeeeeeeds.......... . .. . . . . ... ....

Also known as ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tumble

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Weeds~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Em!!!!!!!

curlyfries Contributor

Daxin Explorer
Uncle Ray has noticed the tumbleweeds in Psillyville so he sent this:

'What a coincidence!'

HAHAHAHA!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's been a long time since I could laugh like that. It hasn't been very psillie in my house for a few weeks. We've been having HUGE problems with our son.

Thanks for the laugh :)

Jestgar Rising Star

It's been a long time since I could laugh like that. It hasn't been very psillie in my house for a few weeks. We've been having HUGE problems with our son.

Send 'im in here. We'll straighten him out.

Mtndog Collaborator

Hello

Hello

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! (ECHO ECHO ECHO!!!!!!!!!)

If it worked, I would!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Yeah- Ryan laughed. Yes- send your son in- I've dealt with some fresh young boys in my teaching career. I'll give him a detention!

Daxin Explorer

Detention does not even work. Nothing works. We're to the point where he is no more than a boarder in our home. We are almost positive he will move out on his 16th B-Day. At which point he is the provinces problem. We have detached ourselves as much as possible.

I feel bad because I was the one who used to try and give him the benefit of the doubt and trust him. This past weekend, he not only lost that trust, he blew it up. I will have a hard time EVER believing a word that comes out his his mouth.

At the same time, since he's moved in (spent the last year at my MIL's) things have been chaos. my wife and I are fighting more, and our poor daughter, she oblivious to the whole thing thank God..

Sorry for venting, but I'm at a loss here :unsure::blink::wacko::huh:

elye Community Regular

Hi, Ryan!

Oh, dear . . . .. ... .I'm sorry to hear about all these problems with your son. And he's so young! I wish I had some great advice, but I'm lucky enough to have two good kids (at least so far). You strike me as a smart guy and a good father - - and I'm sure you are doing all that you can. Your boy is lucky to have you! :)

DingoGirl Enthusiast
GADS!!!...wonder how Weezy's poopy gravelly bum is??

:lol: :lol: :lol: why thank ye fer asking.......

no more gravel pooped up but, she is whining considerably. Methinks there is gravel (er sumfin' else) in her gullet, stuck there. <_< Hoping to avoid any veterinary CHA-CHING intervention. Trash can is now outside the fence, I told Stepford today that this is how it must be.

And Bevvy is SO RIGHT.........I need to be in a patchouli-wearing mojito-drinking Big Sur commune wif dogs and trash cans and ground-cover (native plants) instead of rolled turf and..........all KINDS of nekkid zombie men. :lol: Bevvy too. :)

and I live HERE. :(

Uncle Ray :lol:

Yes, I was wondering, as well. I am now wondering more about any newbies who have just popped in and been greeted by yer question, Nikerler. "Oh my gawwwwwd.. . . ..who on earth is this poor person Weezy, and what is the MATTER with him or her???"

*snigger*

:lol: :lol:

part deux coming up

DingoGirl Enthusiast
The boss comes up with requests that sound so simple when he poses them, but when I try to implement them I feel like this:

:huh::unsure:

<_<

:lol:

:( Jess - - I have felt like that on pretty much every single job of my ENTIRE FREAKING LIFE........know the experience well.

Really tired today. Went to the call backs for the theatre group. Call backs are great to watch, but I didn't leave till ten. And then I was so hyped from the fun I didn't fall asleep until after 11. And then the cat really really wanted out at 2:30, so I was awake for another hour. And then the alarm goes off at 5, and here I have this work thing I'm expected to go to every day now...

sigh

oh dear........you need another surgery, I think. More time off. Clearly yer not ready to come back. :lol:

Ryan! :( I'm so sorry about your boy - sounds like you've been through hell. I'm not a parent but......sometimes it seems you just have to let go for a while, and let them grow....seems like there's no reasoning with many of this species (teens) at times........

*sigh*

Archived