Salmon season is nearly upon us here in northern California, so those blessed to live here, or somewhere else where good salmon is available can look forward to a summer of delicious fish.
1½ pounds salmon steaks or fillets
½ teaspoon fresh ground ginger
2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
â…“ cup gluten-free soy sauce
â…“ cup orange juice
Â¼ cup honey
2 green onions, chopped
1. In a glass dish, or a large resealable plastic bag, mix ginger, garlic, soy sauce, orange juice, honey, and green onion.
2. Place fresh salmon in bag and seal tightly. Turn bag gently to distribute marinade. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
3. Heat barbecue, or outdoor grill to medium heat.
4. Remove salmon from marinade, drain excess. Toss out remaining marinade.
5. Grill salmon on a lightly oiled grill for 12 to 15 minutes for each inch of thickness, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Articles linking to this article: JAMBALAYA (GLUTEN-FREE & ALLERGEN-FREE)