Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Rate this topic

Ok, so I am just vain enough that I need to fancy up occasionally.  I have been a Mary Kay customer for years, and they're not gluten free.  

So, I need all the recommendations.  What products have you loved? Hated?   I'm especially interested in concealers. eyeliner, mascara, lip stain, clear lip liner, eyeshadow, and face powder. Also, face and eye creams/serums.  

Thank you!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I may not be the most qualified person to answer, but we had a site sponsor a while back called Epilynx, and we did a ton of product reviews which you can see in this category:

https://www.celiac.com/articles.html/gluten-free-food-reviews/ 

They make a line of GF cosmetics, lotions, serums, makeup, etc.

Scott Adams

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Founder Celiac.com

On 12/9/2020 at 9:25 PM, tmcs said:

Ok, so I am just vain enough that I need to fancy up occasionally.  I have been a Mary Kay customer for years, and they're not gluten free.  

So, I need all the recommendations.  What products have you loved? Hated?   I'm especially interested in concealers. eyeliner, mascara, lip stain, clear lip liner, eyeshadow, and face powder. Also, face and eye creams/serums.  

Thank you!

On 12/11/2020 at 7:31 PM, Scott Adams said:

I may not be the most qualified person to answer, but we had a site sponsor a while back called Epilynx, and we did a ton of product reviews which you can see in this category:

https://www.celiac.com/articles.html/gluten-free-food-reviews/ 

They make a line of gluten-free cosmetics, lotions, serums, makeup, etc.

There are a few good lines of gluten free makeup. Epilynx is good, and I have used it; also Tarte and Pur Minerals.

Gabriel Cosmetics and ZuZu Luxe have certified products.  I use them regularly.

https://gabrielcosmeticsinc.com/

On their FAQ page:  Are your products Gluten-Free*?

Gabriel, Zuzu Luxe and Clean Kids Naturally have been certified gluten-free by the Gluten Intolerance Group. According to GFCO’s website their certification seal, “stands for the independent verification of quality, integrity, and purity of products. Products carrying the gluten-free logo represents unmatched reliability and for meeting strict gluten-free standards. GFCO is the leading gluten-free certification program in the world.” Gabriel Organics Skincare and Gabriel nail polishes are gluten-free they are not certified.