Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

Now, really...considering the nature of this Regal Procession, and its roots, and who the subjects are, I really feel that anyone we involve, whether it be a float-rider, a marching player, a twirler (tassles or otherwise) or part of the royal party, must be celiac, or at the very least gluten intolerant.

Uh, oh, I may only be able to participate on a partial basis then .... the longer I treat the Lyme, the less gluten intolerant I become .... I am gluten-free 100% at home, but not necessarily at restaurants anymore ... no longer drill the waitress/cook/manager. That's okay though, I can only partially play the flute due to the braces.

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

Uh, oh, I may only be able to participate on a partial basis then .... the longer I treat the Lyme, the less gluten intolerant I become .... I am gluten-free 100% at home, but not necessarily at restaurants anymore ... no longer drill the waitress/cook/manager. That's okay though, I can only partially play the flute due to the braces.

it sounds like things are going real well for you since treating the Lyme. :) Its good to hear.

I don't drill when we are out to eat as much as I used to and I am doing great.

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

it sounds like things are going real well for you since treating the Lyme. :) Its good to hear.

I don't drill when we are out to eat as much as I used to and I am doing great.

Well, some things are going better, other things are not.

I'm glad things are going so well for you! That's GREAT!!!

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

Sounds reasonable - you're partially gluten intolerant and you'll be partially playing the flute.

"But then, in all honesty, if scientists don't play god, who will?"

- James Watson

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

- Ashleigh Brilliant

Leap, and the net will appear.

Sounds reasonable - you're partially gluten intolerant and you'll be partially playing the flute.

Like me....I am partially participating in this thread and partially working :)

36_22_10[1].gif

But "work is what you make it", right? :P

Susie aptly described this thread as a vortex...

Richard

"Not all who wander are lost" - J.R.R. Tolkien

Diagnosed 3/8/05

Sister also Celiac

Risus remedium optimum est

I haven't even started working yet :ph34r:

Y'all have to stop posting so much while I'm gone. It takes too long to read everything, and it all starts to get jumbled together.

Could someone please explain WHY Charlton Heston will be wearing a care-bear costume and shooting oompa-loompas off of a Wayne Newton float????

- James Watson

- Ashleigh Brilliant

Could someone please explain WHY Charlton Heston will be wearing a care-bear costume and shooting oompa-loompas off of a Wayne Newton float????

Oh, gawd.....it is truly a vortex, and no, NO ONE can explain why.... :lol::lol:

Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973

diagnosed celiac winter 2005

diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! 253.gif

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.

--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

I haven't even started working yet :ph34r:

'atta girl! ;)

Welcome to my life :P

Richard

Diagnosed 3/8/05

Sister also Celiac

*shrugs shoulders*

Seemed like a good idea at the time :blink:

It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required - Sir Winston Churchill

Nikki

Son diagnosed with Coeliac Disease Oct 2006 by biopsy (at age 13yrs)

black_cat.gif

Now what kind of ABSURD question is that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SUSIE

Diagnosed January 2006

"I like nonsense. It wakes up the brain cells." ~Dr. Seuss

*shrugs shoulders*

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SUSIE

Diagnosed January 2006

"I like nonsense. It wakes up the brain cells." ~Dr. Seuss

*shrugs shoulders*

oh

ok

- James Watson

- Ashleigh Brilliant

Now what kind of ABSURD question is that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can anything really be considered Absurd here? :huh:

Now THAt is the ultimate absurdity... :lol:

Richard

Diagnosed 3/8/05

Sister also Celiac

Because that is what happens when Silly Yaks convene and put their heads together, you get Charlton Heston dressed as a Care Bear shooting chocolates at oompa loompas off of a Wayne Newton Float set to the backdrop of Meat Loaf songs.

:lol::lol:

Can anything really be considered Absurd here? :huh:

Now THAt is the ultimate absurdity... :lol:

Richard, love your avatar.

Chuck Norris also makes the unbelievable believable.

This is totally off topic (redundant here), but yesterday I received a birthday card from the Hoff fan club. Now you may imgine my surprise, as it is not even my birthday!

I know the Hoff has been sent to re-hab, so I'll let it slide...

Richard

Diagnosed 3/8/05

Sister also Celiac

Because that is what happens when Silly Yaks convene and put their heads together, you get Charlton Heston dressed as a Care Bear shooting chocolates at oompa loompas off of a Wayne Newton Float set to the backdrop of Meat Loaf songs.

:lol::lol:

Julie, Julie! Ya got it wrong...Mr. Heston is not shooting at, he is shooting, Oompah Loompahs off the float. C'mon, now, that would be SILLY..... :lol::lol::lol:

Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973

diagnosed celiac winter 2005

diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! 253.gif

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.

--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

Wow. You people are Buz-y. I have a few questions...

1: This may be because I'm a partially-sheltered teenager, but WHO is Chuck Norris and Charlton Heston? The first name sounds farmiliar but...

2: Can I shoot the CareBears and Oompa Loompas Also? With my Marshmellow shooter of doom?

3: How did *shiver* Micheal Jackson get into this conversation? He is FREAKY. If he HAS to stay, can we dress him up like the chicken man and have him on a dunking platform?

4: Would you like me to create a sanity box for this parade? So no-one can bring their sanity in? (Grammer, by all means. Sanity, well, go hang yourself first...)

I live behind an eternal mask

Glued there, to my face,

All it shows is happiness,

All it shows is fake.

-Light

Please leave your sanity in the sanity box by the door. There is no sanity allowed in this room...

THE CAREBEARS WILL JOIN WITH THE BOOHBAHS AND TELETUBBIES AND TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE WITH MACHINE GUNS AND BRAINWASHED CHILDREN!!!!!! DUCK AND COVER!!!!

If you believe that the media is trying to brainwash our children with pointless television copy and paste this into your siggy with your name attatched. : Daughter_of_TheLight

Julie, Julie! Ya got it wrong...Mr. Heston is not shooting at, he is shooting, Oompah Loompahs off the float. C'mon, now, that would be SILLY..... :lol::lol::lol:

"DAMN DIRTY APES!" :angry:

Richard

Diagnosed 3/8/05

Sister also Celiac

damn dirty double post!

Richard

Diagnosed 3/8/05

Sister also Celiac

I don't like the Oompa Loompas either. THEY HAVE ORANGE SKIN FOR GOODNESS' SAKE!

Glued there, to my face,

All it shows is fake.

-Light

Please leave your sanity in the sanity box by the door. There is no sanity allowed in this room...

THE CAREBEARS WILL JOIN WITH THE BOOHBAHS AND TELETUBBIES AND TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE WITH MACHINE GUNS AND BRAINWASHED CHILDREN!!!!!! DUCK AND COVER!!!!

If you believe that the media is trying to brainwash our children with pointless television copy and paste this into your siggy with your name attatched. : Daughter_of_TheLight

Sorry and/or my bad. Now that would be SILLY

Daughter of the Light, Chuck Norris is a guru of sorts, a real-life MacGyver if you will, the only materials he needs to conquer the world are his keen senses, a karate chop, and a Total Gym....oh and a shirtless chest.

Wow. You people are Buz-y. I have a few questions...

1: This may be because I'm a partially-sheltered teenager, but WHO is Chuck Norris and Charlton Heston? The first name sounds farmiliar but...

2: Can I shoot the CareBears and Oompa Loompas Also? With my Marshmellow shooter of doom?

3: How did *shiver* Micheal Jackson get into this conversation? He is FREAKY. If he HAS to stay, can we dress him up like the chicken man and have him on a dunking platform?

4: Would you like me to create a sanity box for this parade? So no-one can bring their sanity in? (Grammer, by all means. Sanity, well, go hang yourself first...)

I am busy but I should be more concerned about my desk work...instead I keep refreshing this thread so when the parade starts I don't miss the stepping off point!

We should have some Marshmallow Peeps too!

36_22_10[1].gif

Ah! Yes! Peeps!! I wonder if I could shoot them through my Marshmellow shooter if i tore them up into tiny peices... Or I could just FIREBEND them to dust. yeshhh... hmmm. Ohh! do I get me LoTR float?

Glued there, to my face,

All it shows is fake.

-Light