This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

CarlaB Enthusiast
Now, really...considering the nature of this Regal Procession, and its roots, and who the subjects are, I really feel that anyone we involve, whether it be a float-rider, a marching player, a twirler (tassles or otherwise) or part of the royal party, must be celiac, or at the very least gluten intolerant.

Uh, oh, I may only be able to participate on a partial basis then .... the longer I treat the Lyme, the less gluten intolerant I become .... I am gluten-free 100% at home, but not necessarily at restaurants anymore ... no longer drill the waitress/cook/manager. That's okay though, I can only partially play the flute due to the braces.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blueeyedmanda Community Regular
Uh, oh, I may only be able to participate on a partial basis then .... the longer I treat the Lyme, the less gluten intolerant I become .... I am gluten-free 100% at home, but not necessarily at restaurants anymore ... no longer drill the waitress/cook/manager. That's okay though, I can only partially play the flute due to the braces.

it sounds like things are going real well for you since treating the Lyme. :) Its good to hear.

I don't drill when we are out to eat as much as I used to and I am doing great.

CarlaB Enthusiast
it sounds like things are going real well for you since treating the Lyme. :) Its good to hear.

I don't drill when we are out to eat as much as I used to and I am doing great.

Well, some things are going better, other things are not.

I'm glad things are going so well for you! That's GREAT!!!

Jestgar Rising Star

Sounds reasonable - you're partially gluten intolerant and you'll be partially playing the flute.

Sounds reasonable - you're partially gluten intolerant and you'll be partially playing the flute.

Like me....I am partially participating in this thread and partially working :)

TriticusToxicum Explorer

But "work is what you make it", right? :P

Susie aptly described this thread as a vortex...

Jestgar Rising Star

I haven't even started working yet :ph34r:

Y'all have to stop posting so much while I'm gone. It takes too long to read everything, and it all starts to get jumbled together.

Could someone please explain WHY Charlton Heston will be wearing a care-bear costume and shooting oompa-loompas off of a Wayne Newton float????

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular
Could someone please explain WHY Charlton Heston will be wearing a care-bear costume and shooting oompa-loompas off of a Wayne Newton float????

Oh, gawd.....it is truly a vortex, and no, NO ONE can explain why.... :lol::lol:

TriticusToxicum Explorer
I haven't even started working yet :ph34r:

'atta girl! ;)

Welcome to my life :P

nikki-uk Enthusiast

*shrugs shoulders*

Seemed like a good idea at the time :blink:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Now what kind of ABSURD question is that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
*shrugs shoulders*

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star
*shrugs shoulders*

oh

ok

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Now what kind of ABSURD question is that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can anything really be considered Absurd here? :huh:

Now THAt is the ultimate absurdity... :lol:

Green12 Enthusiast

Because that is what happens when Silly Yaks convene and put their heads together, you get Charlton Heston dressed as a Care Bear shooting chocolates at oompa loompas off of a Wayne Newton Float set to the backdrop of Meat Loaf songs.

:lol::lol:

Green12 Enthusiast
Can anything really be considered Absurd here? :huh:

Now THAt is the ultimate absurdity... :lol:

Richard, love your avatar.

Chuck Norris also makes the unbelievable believable.

TriticusToxicum Explorer

This is totally off topic (redundant here), but yesterday I received a Open Original Shared Linkfan club. Now you may imgine my surprise, as it is not even my birthday!

I know the Hoff has been sent to re-hab, so I'll let it slide...

elye Community Regular
Because that is what happens when Silly Yaks convene and put their heads together, you get Charlton Heston dressed as a Care Bear shooting chocolates at oompa loompas off of a Wayne Newton Float set to the backdrop of Meat Loaf songs.

:lol::lol:

Julie, Julie! Ya got it wrong...Mr. Heston is not shooting at, he is shooting, Oompah Loompahs off the float. C'mon, now, that would be SILLY..... :lol::lol::lol:

Daughter-of-TheLight Apprentice

Wow. You people are Buz-y. I have a few questions...

1: This may be because I'm a partially-sheltered teenager, but WHO is Chuck Norris and Charlton Heston? The first name sounds farmiliar but...

2: Can I shoot the CareBears and Oompa Loompas Also? With my Marshmellow shooter of doom?

3: How did *shiver* Micheal Jackson get into this conversation? He is FREAKY. If he HAS to stay, can we dress him up like the chicken man and have him on a dunking platform?

4: Would you like me to create a sanity box for this parade? So no-one can bring their sanity in? (Grammer, by all means. Sanity, well, go hang yourself first...)

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Julie, Julie! Ya got it wrong...Mr. Heston is not shooting at, he is shooting, Oompah Loompahs off the float. C'mon, now, that would be SILLY..... :lol::lol::lol:

"DAMN DIRTY APES!" :angry:

TriticusToxicum Explorer

damn dirty double post!

I don't like the Oompa Loompas either. THEY HAVE ORANGE SKIN FOR GOODNESS' SAKE!

Green12 Enthusiast

Sorry and/or my bad. Now that would be SILLY

Daughter of the Light, Chuck Norris is a guru of sorts, a real-life MacGyver if you will, the only materials he needs to conquer the world are his keen senses, a karate chop, and a Total Gym....oh and a shirtless chest.

Wow. You people are Buz-y. I have a few questions...

1: This may be because I'm a partially-sheltered teenager, but WHO is Chuck Norris and Charlton Heston? The first name sounds farmiliar but...

2: Can I shoot the CareBears and Oompa Loompas Also? With my Marshmellow shooter of doom?

3: How did *shiver* Micheal Jackson get into this conversation? He is FREAKY. If he HAS to stay, can we dress him up like the chicken man and have him on a dunking platform?

4: Would you like me to create a sanity box for this parade? So no-one can bring their sanity in? (Grammer, by all means. Sanity, well, go hang yourself first...)

I am busy but I should be more concerned about my desk work...instead I keep refreshing this thread so when the parade starts I don't miss the stepping off point!

We should have some Marshmallow Peeps too!

Ah! Yes! Peeps!! I wonder if I could shoot them through my Marshmellow shooter if i tore them up into tiny peices... Or I could just FIREBEND them to dust. yeshhh... hmmm. Ohh! do I get me LoTR float?

Archived