Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angel_jd1

What Are You Craving?

I'm craving someone to clean my kitchen. :P

:lol: ME TOO! :lol:

Currently craving the brownie cake that I just made (to take to school tomorrow). I'm about 95% sure that it will NOT make it to school tomorrow in it's whole form. It will probably end up with me putting some pieces on a pretty plate and taking it to school. Tricking the people to think I wanted to make it look pretty and presentable on my nice plate. When in reality, I just wanted to dig into that cake!! ha I couldn't possibly take it in the pan with a piece gone :o Shame shame........

So moral to the story is.......when food is on a fancy plate most likely the people could not wait to eat it, cut into it and HAD to put it on the fancy plate to save face and not look like a piggey :P

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Please tell me I am not the only person that will go into a movie theatre just to get popcorn and not actually go to a movie?!!!!

WITNESS!!! :rolleyes:

After bronco's suggestion of the chili and somebody elses nacho craving. I am now craving chili cheese tater tots. Make the tater tots or fries......top with chili and then cheese mmmmm Geesh people!

Guess what's for supper tonight?!?! ! :D Chili has been simmering all afternoon. Tater tots are in the oven getting crispy as I type.........MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm Melty chili cheese tots here I come!

almond butter with chocolate chips

fruit smoothie with fresh apple juice, banana, blueberries, strawberries, yogurt

big juicy steak

baked potato with butter and sour cream

I think I"m hungry :)

It all sounds yummy I want it all and more.

I have been craving Cheesecake !!! Some one on here told me about cheesecake in a tub, boy i found it and have had it almost everynight for 2 weeks.

Oh ya with strwberrys and whip cream Oh Yaaaaaaaaa :lol:

I want chocolate chip cookies now.......... :rolleyes:

Right now I am going to make tacos i have been wanting them since yerterday :ph34r:

to many to mention

WOW!! You guys eat some great food, thanks for the ideas!

I crave Peanut Butter & Co. white chocolate peanut butter. I had my inlaws ship me some for my Christmas present. I ate that, but I now have 4 jars in my pantry and I think I might make cookies with some if I can spare it.

I also crave pudding. Is Jello cook and searve gluten free?

Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Captain Crunch yes Captain Crunch has been my favorite since I was little and Cheerios. :rolleyes:

I love Walmart they label there GV brands clearly. I just bought more jello.

I crave it all right now anything will do. :lol:

I had to revive my old topic because I am craving any and all things blueberry!! Had blueberry cheese cake last week, last night made blueberry pancakes and also have been eating plain old blueberries straight out of the box!! MMMMmmmmmm

Ok so what are you all craving today??

Just curious what other folks are craving. Right now I could sure go for some Kozy Shack old fashioned rice pudding and peanut butter chocolate chip cookies to dip in it. (all gluten-free of course)MMMMMMmmmm

I never crave any gluten-free foods because I hate the way they all taste. I just crave stuff I can't have like pop tarts, pillbury toaster strudels, REAL bread, biscuits, etc.

Well first off I'm doing an elimination diet. I'm craving everything imaginable!

Pop Tarts

Pizza

Sushi (since I can't do soy, what am I going to dip my rolls in??)

Donuts (it's an every Friday thing at work...thanks to our boss)

Chinese (in all it's nasty glory)

Bagel with cream cheese

Oreos (however I found a recipe on this site for homemade ones)

Hotdog on a bun

Grilled cheese sandwich

Snickers

Reeses

Ooh I like this thread! Glass half full!

A few months ago, I tried Bove's Vodka Sauce. In all the following months after, I would randomly crave it off and on. More than I usually crave food. So just yesterday, I made some (gluten free) pasta with the sauce. Yey.

http://store.boves.com/index.php?main_page...products_id=183

Some good stuff there. I don't know why I crave/like it so much.