This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

American Idol Fans?

blueeyedmanda

Jo.R Contributor

I cannot believe I forgot to watch last night! I must go to utube.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blueeyedmanda Community Regular

I text messaged Angie (Guhlia) the results too.

Jo.R Contributor
Wow...all I have to say!!!!!!

Ditto

Jo.R Contributor

Spoiler!

By the way Blake acted I think not only did he expect to go home, but thought that Melinda shouldn't have went. But I am excited! Last year I didn't watch after Chris got kicked off, I didn't care. Now I have a reason to watch next week. :lol:

annaleeb Newbie
Jordins last song gave me goosebumps, i love how she does that song.

Simon always has comments about the songs and the ages of the songs and contestants. He is just jealous that he is not young anymore lol

paula

This is my thought on Jordin........this young lady is the whole AI package! I think she is just an awesome wonderful young talent! I am also so happy over last night finale 2 show!

I like simon very much, but when he makes remarks like, you are 17!!!!! and you should not be singing a song like that! gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. The girl shows so much emotion when she sings, well I do not want to ramble here, lol I guess you know who I want to be THE idol for this season :D

Now that everyone has seen the show or heard the results I am going to say it.

I jumped up and down when they said Melinda was going home!!! I am just so happy. I could not bare to even watch her sing. She did have talent and I will not deny her that but she didn't have the AI package as another member put it. She did not carry herself well and she certainly did not have the look. She made that surprised look again last night when they gave her the mic to sing her last song. The omg I get to perform again... :huh:

Jordin is simply amazing. So what if she is 17, she appears to act much more mature than she is. I think she is very pretty and she just has some awesome talent.

Blake is also very talented. I liked him all along but I hope Jordin wins.

confused Community Regular

I was so tired when it was on, i was only listening, then at one point i completely fall asleep then i heard them say it was time to eliminate and i tried to open my eyes. I woke up more when they said jordin was safe, i was like great, now blake will go home. Then when they said melinda its time for you to go, i jumped out of bed and screamed, my more hubby came running up thinking something was wrong with me lol. Then i was so happy i could not go back to bed.

I dont care who wins, because i love them both, but i still want blake to win lol.

paula

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Paula

It is nice to hear I was not the only one jumping up and down when she was voted off. Thank goodness my neighbor below works 3rd shift.

Cheri A Contributor
:o WOW! I haven't watched the show yet cuz I was working last night, but I just HAD to know who went home last night! I am shocked! I wonder how much of Simon's dumb comments hurt her. I'll be rooting for Jordin!
Paula

It is nice to hear I was not the only one jumping up and down when she was voted off. Thank goodness my neighbor below works 3rd shift.

Im happy i live in an house, im sure my neighbors wondered why i screamed yes at the top of my lungs tho lmao. My hubby was even wondering there for an second lol. I wanted to drag my butt on here and talk to others. I was like yes my 500 votes made an difference lol

paula

dlp252 Apprentice

OMGOSH!!!! Are you kidding me!!??? Melinda went home! Yahoo!!! :lol: I like Melinda just fine, but she's going to get recording contracts and all sorts of things anyway, I really wanted one of the other two to win! Yeah!!!!

OMGOSH!!!! Are you kidding me!!??? Melinda went home! Yahoo!!! :lol: I like Melinda just fine, but she's going to get recording contracts and all sorts of things anyway, I really wanted one of the other two to win! Yeah!!!!

Yep she is history~

Yep she is history~

But the sad thing is we havent seen the last of her lol

paula

dally099 Contributor

hi will i guess ill be the odd one out here and say how discusted i was that melinda was voted out. same with la kisha. im not 16 and frankly think there is enough teeny boppers out there with a microphone in their hands. jordan is talented but she is only 17 and frankly not good looking at all. blake is nice looking and a good singer but the minute he starts that beat boxing crap i want to flick the channel. i take solace in the fact other than kelly the winner of this show never really goes anywhere and that the people who come 3rd and 4th do.

just my 2 cents

Does anyone know how old blake is?

bluejeangirl Contributor

I agree. :lol: This is what I thought would happen right in the beginning. I like Melinda and she'll do good with a recording career but I wanted the actual winner to be one of the younger kids. I remember how important music was when I was a teenager and I think eigher Blake or Jordin will be great as Idols. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gail

bluejeangirl Contributor
hi will i guess ill be the odd one out here and say how discusted i was that melinda was voted out. same with la kisha. im not 16 and frankly think there is enough teeny boppers out there with a microphone in their hands. jordan is talented but she is only 17 and frankly not good looking at all. blake is nice looking and a good singer but the minute he starts that beat boxing crap i want to flick the channel. i take solace in the fact other than kelly the winner of this show never really goes anywhere and that the people who come 3rd and 4th do.

just my 2 cents

Your of the same opinion as Simon Scowl. Boy did he look unhappy last night. hehe

Gail

dlp252 Apprentice

Yeah, now it pretty doesn't matter WHO wins...I like both. :)

Your of the same opinion as Simon Scowl. Boy did he look unhappy last night. hehe

Gail

yes he did and it was priceless to see him mad lol

paula

I thought it was rude the other night when he was making his predictions of who HE thought should be in the final 2. Hahaha...in your face Simon.

lonewolf Collaborator

I just love all the different opinions on here! I personally like Melinda, but at the same time think that Jordin and Blake are the two right people in the finale. Melinda is very talented, but isn't the right package to be the the winner. She's going to get a recording contract and reach a different audience than the "average" idol viewer. My 13 year old surprised me when she told me that she wants to buy Melinda's C D when it comes out.

We're all rooting for Jordin here - she's pretty, talented, energetic and seems genuinely sweet and enthusiastic.

I'm from the same town as Blake and one of my HS friends went to see him last week and got a pretty close shot of him that she emailed to me. She was pretty excited to get to go see him.

Well, so its down to the last two now!!!!

This thread really took off too!

Cheri A Contributor

I finally got around to watching the 2 shows from last week yesterday. The look on Simon's face was priceless when Melinda was sent home! It was fun to see Elliot come back and sing!!

I enjoyed Tuesday's show. I'm still rooting for Jordin to win! I did like Blake, but as the weeks have gone on, I really like him less and less for some reason.

Guhlia Rising Star
Does anyone know how old blake is?

Blake is 25.

Im going to miss tommorow night, weill someone tell me how well they sing tommorow, so when i do get home i can vote for the best lol. My stepson graduates from jr high tommorow so i will be there til about 8 or 9. But i still want to vote lol

paula

Archived