Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GeoffCJ

Good Price On Boxes Of Lara Bars

This is a good price on Lara Bars. I just wish they made a "sampler" box.

http://www.vitacost.com/productResults.asp...Ntt=lara%20bars

I have no association with Vitacost, just saw this and hope it's OK to post.

Geoff

Celiac - Gluten Free since Late December 2006

Positive Dietary response, biopsy, Enterolab

Lactose intolerant - dietary response test only

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I wish I could buy the sampler box they've sent to our local Celiac group several times. The sample sizes are about the size of the small Butterfingers and Three Musketeers. Perfect for a lunch goodie and an assortment of all their flavors.

I tried the Lemon Bar flavor this week for the first time. Didn't think I'd like it but it was really yummy. I haven't tasted any that I just flat didn't like but Bannana Cookie is my general favorite (although Lemon Bar may change that).

Karen B.

diagnosed with Celiac Nov. 2003

I wish I could buy the sampler box they've sent to our local Celiac group several times. The sample sizes are about the size of the small Butterfingers and Three Musketeers. Perfect for a lunch goodie and an assortment of all their flavors.

I tried the Lemon Bar flavor this week for the first time. Didn't think I'd like it but it was really yummy. I haven't tasted any that I just flat didn't like but Bannana Cookie is my general favorite (although Lemon Bar may change that).

Cashew Cookie and Cherry Pie are my faves. But I ordered 7 boxes last night, so I'm committed to liking them!

Geoff

How much are they regualer for you. I only buy them when they are 10 for 10, so that online deal would not be a deal for me lol. I love the chocolat ones, and the cashew ones are kinda good. I havent been able to find the banana ones or the new pistachio and lemon yet.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

How much are they regualer for you. I only buy them when they are 10 for 10, so that online deal would not be a deal for me lol. I love the chocolat ones, and the cashew ones are kinda good. I havent been able to find the banana ones or the new pistachio and lemon yet.

paula

Really? Wow. If I saw them 10 for 10, I'd buy everyone they had in stock! I normally end up paying about a buck fifty.

Geoff

About every other week they are 10 for 10 at city market. Do you have an king soopers in california or an city market. I always buy like 20 the weeks the are on sale lol. I have never looked to see how much they are when they are not on sale lol.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

You can get a "sampler box" here: http://www.fitfuel.com/larabar-m-64.html?g...CFQwzZAodPBNftw and their per box price is cheaper at $18.95.

Michelle

About every other week they are 10 for 10 at city market. Do you have an king soopers in california or an city market. I always buy like 20 the weeks the are on sale lol. I have never looked to see how much they are when they are not on sale lol.

paula

I think there are King Soopers in Southern California, but I'm not aware of them around here. (Sacramento). I'll have to keep my eyes open.

Geoff

You can get a "sampler box" here: http://www.fitfuel.com/larabar-m-64.html?g...CFQwzZAodPBNftw and their per box price is cheaper at $18.95.

Michelle

Shoot. Wish I'd seen that before I ordered all the boxes I ordered last night!

Oh well.

Geoff