Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guhlia

Mcdonalds

I can't find the gluten free menu online anywhere on McDonalds site. I found the old menu by googling, but the menu items have changed quite a bit since that menu was published. The newer menu items don't list the grilled chicken breast as gluten free as it contains hydrolized wheat gluten. Can anyone else find the gluten free menu on McD's website or have they now revoked it?

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I can't find the gluten free menu online anywhere on McDonalds site. I found the old menu by googling, but the menu items have changed quite a bit since that menu was published. The newer menu items don't list the grilled chicken breast as gluten free as it contains hydrolized wheat gluten. Can anyone else find the gluten free menu on McD's website or have they now revoked it?

Angie, in my Truimph Dining Book 2006-07..it lists a www.mcdonalds.com or (877) MCD-FOOD (confirmed 11/28/05).

So there has not been a resent update unless found on line. Shame on them. Slackin burger boys. (not to be interpreted as sexist, shehhhh) :P

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Well, I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I guess tonight will have been my last McD's trip then. There's no WAY I'm sitting down and planning a whole menu for my family before leaving to get fast food. Totally not worth it. :( Tori will be sad.

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

Interesing. Seems very little is safe to eat there. And milk in their sausage? Looks like the only things my daughter and I could eat are the vegetables for salads, bacon, and the apple slices. All the more reason not to go there.

I haven't found a gluten free listing for McD's Canada either, but have looked at their ingredients. It seems they have different ingredients in some of their products from what is offered in the US (the fries are different too.) The grilled chicken (Chicken McGrill) doesn't not contain wheat products that I can see in the ingredients list:

Chicken McGrill