Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blueeyedmanda

Strawberry Corn Flakes

I was scanning the gluten free list for Wegmans looking for something the other day. It had listed its brand of Strawberry Corn Flakes. I never looked at their organic brands in the Natures Market Place so I was eager to pick up a box to try them. I have been disappointed by other brands of gluten free corn flakes. It was $3 a box and so we bought a box. I am actually pretty pleased with them. They are listed gluten free on the box. They have dried strawberries in them. I haven't put them to milk yet, I keep eating them out of the box. The corn flakes are sweetened with honey. It is all organic.

I figured I would share with this with my fellow Weggies shoppers, in case you are looking for something new.

Thanks Amanda :) Sounds like those would make a good snack. I'll look for them the next time I go, which will probably not be till next Saturday.

They are a very good snack. Even John can't keep his hands out of the box.

Those are one of my standard items on Wegman's visits. For those who haven't tried them the individual flakes are a little thicker than a regular corn flake.

Amanda, I'm so jealous that you live so much closer to Wegman's than me. I told Don that we'd have to drive out there soon before the baby comes. I showed him the huge gluten-free list that they have online and he was sold. Soooo.... Looks like I'll FINALLY get to see what a Wegman's is like. :)

Amanda, I'm so jealous that you live so much closer to Wegman's than me. I told Don that we'd have to drive out there soon before the baby comes. I showed him the huge gluten-free list that they have online and he was sold. Soooo.... Looks like I'll FINALLY get to see what a Wegman's is like. :)

There is one coming to Harrisburg in Sept. I usually go to the Scranton store, my family lives there. So I actually drive quite a ways to go to one....but so worth it. There is one in downingtown, that isn't too far either.