This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Everyday Minerals - Great gluten-free Mineral Make-up!

Mango04

AndreaB Contributor
You haven't had time to play with your EM yet. Those kind of thoughts will be fleeting as you fill your cart like a good little addict.

:lol:

I've decided my most favorite look: Any of my four foundations, but probably Sunkissed Fair the most, Nick Nack, Ginger Peach, Gingerbread man as an eyeliner, my brown/black mascara and my plum frost lipstick. Yes, very nice, lol.

That sounds nice. :)

p.s .Hi Andrea! So glad you joined the cult! :D

Hi Mango. :D At least I can see you over here a little more frequently than before.

Sorry Paula. :( Hope you can figure something out.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dlp252 Apprentice

I know Paula...the only thing I really NEEDED was the full sized foundation of Sunkissed Fair, but I've been using my silk dust like crazy, so decided to just add two of those to my order, and well, I ordered another full size of my Ginger Peach and Nick Nack....so that only left one spot to fill, lol. I also ordered another one of the soaps to try and another one of the creams...I'm really liking the creams for my feet. :lol:

Here's what I ordered:

Custom Kits: Personal Custom Kit - Full

eye color: Floating Feathers Large

eye color: Ginger Peach Large

finishing powder: Tinted Silk Dust Large

blush or face color: Nick Nack

foundation: (Beige) Beige-Sunkissed Fair 8g Matte

finishing powder: Silk Dust Large

Skin & Body: Green Tea Everyday Everywear

Skin & Body: Grapefruit Lime Peppermint Cleansing Bar

AndreaB Contributor

Wish I could order. :( I need time to go in and figure out what I like too though. :)

Those sound nice Donna.

Are their mixing bowls good for putting the powder in with the brush fitting in it?

dlp252 Apprentice

Andrea, I didn't order full sizes for quite a while...I got lots of the free sample kits first, then got some of the mini personal kits, then eventually (like just a couple of months ago, lol) ordered the full sized kits. If you have enough things to fill a kit, it can be cheaper than buying the six things individually.

I think the mixing bowls are primarily for mixing colors together...but as with most things, they can be used for a lot of stuff. The mixing JARS are huge...I think those were designed for those people who need to mix two foundation shades to get the right one.

WW340 Rookie
Favorite color of the week: Mystic Night - awesome eyeliner - surprisingly natural-looking (it's a dark sparkly purple/blue - but somehow appears very natural! :lol: )

I have that, but have not given it a good try as an eyeliner. It is definitely on my list to try. Glad to hear it looks good

There is not enough for me to order at the old site, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. But i want the dang special. The only thing i need is an finishing powder and that is only 12 bucks. This is not an good day lol

I went ahead and got a kit with mostly brushes and silk dust. I know I use those a lot, and I don't want to not be able to get them later.

Wish I could order. :( I need time to go in and figure out what I like too though. :)

Those sound nice Donna.

Are their mixing bowls good for putting the powder in with the brush fitting in it?

I agree with Donna. For now you might want to stick with the sample kits until you figure out what really works for you.

On the mixing bowls - I have those and and found them to be too large for my purposes. I have them in my kitchen now.

I really like the large mixing jar. I use it for mixing colors, but I also use the top for all my minerals applications. It is the right size for tapping minerals into and then swirling all sizes of brushes. It has a sifter built in and it looks like a very large version of the sample jars. This is just my personal preference.

AndreaB Contributor
I really like the large mixing jar. I use it for mixing colors, but I also use the top for all my minerals applications. It is the right size for tapping minerals into and then swirling all sizes of brushes. It has a sifter built in and it looks like a very large version of the sample jars. This is just my personal preference.

That sounds like something that would work real well. I'll have to look at that one next time I get into the site.

confused Community Regular

Ok, I found enough to order. But they erased my credit card number and hubby has it at work, ughhhh. I decided to get another brush, 2 finishing powders. Tried the foundation, donna raves abot. We mostly look good in the same stuff, so why not lmao. I also for another of my fav. foundation. I also decided to try the green tea lotion. I love the lavender one, so ill try this one lol

paula

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Green12 Enthusiast

Ok, someone is going to have to spell it out for me :lol: I'm a little confused.

We can order, but only the old stuff from the old site, correct??

Hi Mango, you must be deep undercover on your top secret International mission :lol::lol:

btw, I wouldn't mind if we get moved to the gab section, I would still seek out the thread and post in it, wherever it was. I don't know if it takes away from other members trying to find gluten-free products and medication when this is always up at the top or not?? So if it is better for the forum and the members that's ok with me too.

dlp252 Apprentice

Yeah, gab section is also okay with me, lol.

Well, I know people are ordering from the new site. I ordered from the old site today. I'm still not comfortable ordering from the new one yet, and besides I really want to wait for the kits, so that helps me stay strong, lol. Carina never made a general announcement saying it was okay, but she responded to a lot of the comments in the news section, giving the impression that it was okay. She did say the site was secure, but the issue is with the certificate being recognized...that should change when they go live for real.

dlp252 Apprentice

Okay, here is the latest comment from Carina that had anything to do with ordering from the new site:

info Says:

May 1st, 2008 at 9:57 am

HI SHEILA,

Thank you for bringing the

WW340 Rookie

The way I understand it, you can order from the new site, but you cannot order kits. Also, the only shipping option is DHL (gag). Someone also mentioned you could not use paypal yet. I have not seen verification of the paypal issue.

I have not tried logging in on the new site yet. I wanted to order a kit, so just used the old site.

Boy, Donna, you sure brought up an issue. I hope our order history will be merged into the new site. I would be lost without it. Although you would be proud of the spreadsheet I created yesterday.

dlp252 Apprentice
Boy, Donna, you sure brought up an issue. I hope our order history will be merged into the new site. I would be lost without it. Although you would be proud of the spreadsheet I created yesterday.

:D:D:D:DB)B)B)B)B):)B):lol:

Proud indeed!!!! Woohoo, a spreadsheet convert!!!

Yes, I've used that order history quite a bit...!

WW340 Rookie
:D:D:D:DB)B)B)B)B):)B):lol:

Proud indeed!!!! Woohoo, a spreadsheet convert!!!

Yes, I've used that order history quite a bit...!

lol, yes, and I should have done it a long time ago. By making the spreadsheet, I realized I never tried 2 very good foundation possibilities. So I have 2 more sample kits on the way. :P

dlp252 Apprentice
By making the spreadsheet, I realized I never tried 2 very good foundation possibilities. So I have 2 more sample kits on the way. :P

See, now THAT'S what I'm talking about! :lol:

dlp252 Apprentice

A comment from Carina in the News section:

Re: Hard Launch and Custom Kits

WW340 Rookie
See, now THAT'S what I'm talking about! :lol:

lol

A comment from Carina in the News section:

Re: Hard Launch and Custom Kits

dlp252 Apprentice

Ha, our founder is out galavanting around the globe somewhere...something she said makes me think she has limited computer access or time.

The others...well, I just don't know. I'm still pretty excited about all this so I'll talk to you, lol!

I was out with my mom today.

Yesterday i tried light peach blush for all over and ginger peach in the crease and it was so pretty. DOnna have u tried that yet.

I refrained from an order, since i have to spend money on mold. But I will spend when the new site is up.

paula

WW340 Rookie
Ha, our founder is out galavanting around the globe somewhere...something she said makes me think she has limited computer access or time.

The others...well, I just don't know. I'm still pretty excited about all this so I'll talk to you, lol!

Ok, sounds good to me, maybe we can keep the lights on until Mango gets back lol.

Confused - what do you mean about spending money on mold?

HeartofGlass224 Rookie

I'm here reading along, just rather (im)patiently waiting for everything to be released on the new site! Such nice new stuff...I want to wait for the kits though!

Has anyone else had issues with breaking out from the finishing dust? I thought it was the cause of my acne, switched to silk dust and it cleared up, then mixed finishing dust, silk dust and light peach face color, and broke out again, and since cutting out the finishing dust again, I'm acne-free.

I can't wait to get some of these new shadows!!!!!

AndreaB Contributor

I'm here reading along most times. I haven't tried the other two foundations I got yet as the first I tried seems to work pretty good.

Waiting to see if we'll have money around mid-month to order some eyeshadows.

Much going on right now so we'll see......I decided to switch homeschool curriculums for next year.

Got my hair cut and permed today though. :D

Ok, sounds good to me, maybe we can keep the lights on until Mango gets back lol.

Confused - what do you mean about spending money on mold?

I have an mold problem in my house, and i have to get rid of it lol. All my money will be going to the problem, ughhhhh. But i am going to find money when the new site is launched lol

paula

cruelshoes Enthusiast
It is getting pretty lonely in here. Where is everyone?

I'm still here, and check in most days. I am impatiently waiting for the new custom kits, and refuse to place an order until they are ready. I want all the new eyeshadows, and need to order a new sample kit.

Today is a blue eyeshadow day. I am wearing baby sitter over floating feathers. I really want all the new blue and green colors.......

Jestgar Rising Star

Going to a girls party tonight, I can't wait to bring my tub of eyeshadows :) .

confusedks Enthusiast

I'm here too...just waiting for the custom kits to be ready.

Archived