digmom1014

Chex Cereal Commercial

Rate this topic

Did anyone else see the gluten-free Chex commercial? It is completely about being gluten-free. Doesn't state why the little girl in the family is gluten-free but, it is implied that she has allergies of some sort.

Very cool!

Did anyone else see the gluten-free Chex commercial? It is completely about being gluten-free. Doesn't state why the little girl in the family is gluten-free but, it is implied that she has allergies of some sort.

Very cool!

I just saw it!! Took me a year, though....How very cool to see gluten-free being mentioned in a regular commercial on a network!!

The mom in the piece says how nice it is to not have to say no all the time. :D

Very cool!

I saw it yesterday morning at the gym and was so excited and encouraged to see it. Hope there will be more to come! :)

re: Burt's Bees. Glad to see someone else is having trouble. I have been using it for awhile & suddenly my lips have started to break out. I look like a kid with major chapped lips - big red marks all around my lips. Someone else had pointed out that it may be the soy in it. I stopped using it and whatever thge problem, soy of CC, since not using it my lips have cleared up. I am avoiding Burts Bees for right now as they don't agree with me.

I read your post yesterday and right after...I saw the commercial too! My daughter commented to me! VERY COOL. My co-workers have commented as well, so the commercial must be hitting the big market now! YEAH CHEX!!

BTW: I was also excited to see recipies for gluten-free Chex mixes on their box as well! They are making me feel very loved! ♥:D

yup, i saw it yesterday and got all happy happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw it yesterday. It was great!

I saw it yesterday and have to say it's very mainstream . Everyone seems normal and not weird because they can't have gluten. Maybe we'll be seeing more of these type of ads as more as more companies produce gluten-free products. Yay! smile.gif