Roda

Udi's Hamburger Buns!

Rate this topic

Saw this today on facebook and thought I would share...anyone try them yet?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/udisglutenfree

• Upvote 1

I just saw this on their website!! I am so excited! Goodbye bunless burgers and hotdogs!!!!!! As soon as I can find them, I am buying a package of each!!! YAY!

• Upvote 1

I just saw this on their website!! I am so excited! Goodbye bunless burgers and hotdogs!!!!!! As soon as I can find them, I am buying a package of each!!! YAY!

Had a great bison burger on a Udi's gluten free bun in a restaurant in Taos, New Mexico. Excellent!

• Upvote 1

I have been using their bagels for my bison burgers so far. Hope they start carrying these around here, and that they are not tiny!!

I haven't seen any of the buns around here. The Udi's Newsletter said they would be available in late April or early May. Are you lucky people in a test market area? Of course, when the end of the world comes it will take a couple of years to reach Mississippi!

I haven't seen any of the buns around here. The Udi's Newsletter said they would be available in late April or early May. Are you lucky people in a test market area? Of course, when the end of the world comes it will take a couple of years to reach Mississippi!

Sounds like me in East Tenn. :lol:

Yum, thank goodness for Udi's! *bows* :D

I have been using their bagels for my bison burgers so far. Hope they start carrying these around here, and that they are not tiny!!

The bagels are nice and soft and work well. the Udi's bun I had in the restaurant was a good size. Not tiny. I think they are doing restaurants first then retail.