Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roda

Udi's Hamburger Buns!

Saw this today on facebook and thought I would share...anyone try them yet?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/udisglutenfree

Me:
Celiac disease(positive blood work/biopsy- 10/2008), gluten free oat intolerent, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis/Disease, Raynaud's Disease

DS2(age 9):
celiac disease(positive IgA tTG, no biopsy- 11/2010)

DS1(age 13):
repeated negative bloodwork and negative EGD/biopsy. Started on a gluten free trial(8/2011). He has decided to stay gluten free due to all of the improvements he has experienced on the diet.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I just saw this on their website!! I am so excited! Goodbye bunless burgers and hotdogs!!!!!! As soon as I can find them, I am buying a package of each!!! YAY!

I just saw this on their website!! I am so excited! Goodbye bunless burgers and hotdogs!!!!!! As soon as I can find them, I am buying a package of each!!! YAY!

Had a great bison burger on a Udi's gluten free bun in a restaurant in Taos, New Mexico. Excellent!

Gluten free since 1990.

Diagnosed by duodenal biopsy.

You don't stop skiing because you get old. You get old because you stop skiing :-)

I haven't seen any of the buns around here. The Udi's Newsletter said they would be available in late April or early May. Are you lucky people in a test market area? Of course, when the end of the world comes it will take a couple of years to reach Mississippi!

I haven't seen any of the buns around here. The Udi's Newsletter said they would be available in late April or early May. Are you lucky people in a test market area? Of course, when the end of the world comes it will take a couple of years to reach Mississippi!

Sounds like me in East Tenn. :lol:

Me:
Celiac disease(positive blood work/biopsy- 10/2008), gluten free oat intolerent, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis/Disease, Raynaud's Disease

DS2(age 9):
celiac disease(positive IgA tTG, no biopsy- 11/2010)

DS1(age 13):
repeated negative bloodwork and negative EGD/biopsy. Started on a gluten free trial(8/2011). He has decided to stay gluten free due to all of the improvements he has experienced on the diet.

Yum, thank goodness for Udi's! *bows* :D

Salax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Celiac Disease - Gluten Free since Feb 2009,
Cow Milk &  Corn free - June 2012,
Gall Bladder Failure - Removed July 2009,
Colitis, Hashimotos Disease, & Diverticulitis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( )_( )
(='.'=)
(")_(") Eat your vegetables!

I have been using their bagels for my bison burgers so far. Hope they start carrying these around here, and that they are not tiny!!

The bagels are nice and soft and work well. the Udi's bun I had in the restaurant was a good size. Not tiny. I think they are doing restaurants first then retail.

Gluten free since 1990.

Diagnosed by duodenal biopsy.

You don't stop skiing because you get old. You get old because you stop skiing :-)