Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, I am having this talk on another web site and am wondering, what if the IgA is elevated and all the other blood tests are negative?

I had this case last year, and am wondering if I get the next blood test back and things are exactly the same, what does this indicate?

I dont know, last night I had three pieces of garlic bread and felt just fine and *didnt* have any tummy problem, but let me eat an onion and it's right there bothering me (tummy rumbling and bubbling.)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

I have issues with cow milk and corn . There are some similarties , but some unique differences for me- symptom wise. Both cause muscle aches and back pain for me. Joint issues as well. Cow milk can cause my GI tract to come to a...
    You definitely look like you are positive on blood work.  For reference, my TTG IgA was 8 , when 1-3 is normal. That's considered weak as well.  Then I had the biopsy and was marsh 3b  After a week of gluten-free diet they di...
    It is amazing that your are seeing these results.  Great news!  I am awaiting biopsy results from my endoscopy to see if there is some sort of allergic reaction going on.  I guess if they don't find anything in my esophagus they will nee...