This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

elye Community Regular

My oldest was giving lessons on hydraulics to a robotics team. Maybe titanium with a hydraulic ( compressed air) lift? If he needs a project for his mechanical engineering class, I'll have him consult with everyone here. ;)

Oh, excellent! I can hear Kherrighnne's son's pitch to his mechanical engineering professor : "See, sir... . ..I have this project idea -- it's actually a request from some on-line friends of my mom.... ....they have a Psilly thread continuing on a celiac forum, and it has nothing to do with celiac disease....just, funny stuff, ya know........anyways, just wondering if I could organize a team to produce and operate an enormous, functioning prosthetic penis. I'm thinking titanium with hydraulic lifting capabilities... . .. ...

Yep. He's gotta go for this.. . ....

:lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
curlyfries Contributor

Hmmmm. .. ..then there's fibreglass......

Common uses of fiber glass include boats, automobiles, baths, hot tubs, water tanks, roofing, pipes, cladding and external door skins. A less common application would be in the production of prosthetic penii.

Ah yes........a little known fact :P

Jestgar Rising Star

Butch ran out of the house this morning while my friend was leaving. He spent two hours trying to catch him, and finally gave up. When I came home this evening I spent a little time wandering around calling for Butch. Eventually he showed up on the deck, I let him in, and he raced straight for the potty. Poor guy had to pee soooo bad and there aren't any potties outside. :P

mushroom Proficient
:lol: That was the only way I could get my kittehs back inside too :rolleyes: Except for the night when the firemen (looong story) left the front door open and they both escaped into the DARK :ph34r: I finally found them by the lights in their eyes hiding in the ivy :D
Loey Rising Star

:o;)

Well now......sounds like you've been keeping something from us! Babble away! :P

He sounds fascinating already :)

He sounds like a keeper and you deserve it! Happy New Year to all. I've really missed all of you. Please excuse the copy and paste - it took me an hour to do it send thank God for spellcheck. Here's a copy and paste to update you on where I've been It is mostly medical except for New Years Eve.

Here is my medical update: I cannot swallow and am losing a pound every other day. I cannot (or will not use the MJ because Tony is applying to have an FBI internship this summer and although it is legal in RI it is not at the federal level) l. I also still have severe pain in my abdomen (they did surgery because they wanted to make sure I did not have a blockage. have trouble with my eyesight. and I am weak like a 90 year old (actually some of them are healthier). Superman has to take me everywhere. He is is surpassing his nickname . My oncologist has changed the frequency that I see her from 3 months to 2 months and now its two weeks. She might have to do a bone marrow biopsy. I am hanging in there and trying to be positive. I know that being positive can get you through anything. I need to get out of bed and visit my psillies again. I've REALLY missed all of you.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>&nbsp;Now to the ppsillie stuff. At the New Year Eves party they had a gift swap. Everyone brought guilty pleasure. I brought a cashmere scarf for the man and a coupon to a wonderful cooking store in a quaint Village in Mystic for he woman. The game went this way: we drew numbers and that was the order of gift picking. You can exchange your gift when it's your turn. I got the number one and the game rules said that I could swap at the beginning and the end. Well at some point the gift was a vibrator and we laughed for about a half hour. One of our neighbors had her 75 year old father there so she was very embarrassed. It was definitely a great night and I did not have as much pain while I was there.

OK my dear sweet psiiles it's off to bed.

Hugs and I miss you all and will try to get on the thread again soon all my love,Lo

</div>

elye Community Regular

Happy New Year, Loweeee! :wub: It's so great to hear from you. We've all been wondering how things are going with you.....hang in there, strong woman!!

Jestgar Rising Star

WooHOO School is closed!!!(and work)

Gonna spend the day snuggling with kitties!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

WooHOO School is closed!!!(and work)

Gonna spend the day snuggling with kitties!

Saw your weather on the GMA this morning.

Do the chickies have a heater? Or do they have to come in & snuggle, too?

Jestgar Rising Star

Chickies have fresh straw, and when the snow stops I'll put fresh shavings in their coop. It's not all that cold (30F), just cold for here. :D

Jestgar Rising Star

OK, the boy went home yesterday, and now it's time for homework. We have to write a grant to study some inherited disease, and I chose gluten intolerance. By Tuesday I have to write a one page summary of the condition. However will I learn enough about the disease by then?? :blink: :blink:

curlyfries Contributor

OK, the boy went home yesterday, and now it's time for homework. We have to write a grant to study some inherited disease, and I chose gluten intolerance. By Tuesday I have to write a one page summary of the condition. However will I learn enough about the disease by then?? :blink: :blink:

:huh::lol:

Only one page? :rolleyes:

tom Contributor

Knock knock

tom Contributor

Sayyyyyyyyyyyy iiiiiiiit

tom Contributor

Orange ya glad I didn't say gluten? Yet I didn't.(sic)

Yeti didn't.

Dogmushing time o' year?

Loey & my time didn't overlap much & I worry about her/you anyway.

Hope it's looking up.

elye Community Regular

Well.. . .. ..... . . ......((((((drumroll)))))))... . . . . .... . ....

:huh:

:blink:

:D:wub::D:wub::D:wub::D:wub:

(How many o' these li'l guys are we permitted? Like, twenty?)... . ...

PTAOUGHMAUSSSS!!!!

GAH. How fabulous to read you, Ptaoughmm! Dear gawd, you have about two thousand pages to get caught up on...... . . ..I dunno how in hell you will ever do it, and I ain't gonna precis it for ya. Leeeesargh?

YES, it is dog-mushing season -- BIL and Michelle are NOT running either big race (Iditerod nor Yukon Quest) this year. :( Both have injuries, perhaps from falling into massive ice shelves whilst training.....

You need to update us a lot more than we do you, Ptaoughmm -- HOW ARE YOU??

You have been really, really missed. B):)

Jestgar Rising Star

You have been missed :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm happy to see your typeface again. :) :) :)

Stick around for a while and get re-acquainted.

psawyer Proficient

Tom's back! :)

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Knock knock

....wait, ...... was that...?????

ohmy.gifcool.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

PHTAUMN?!?!?!

Darn210 Enthusiast

HOLY CRAP!!!!! Ghtaum??!!!!!????

. . . should probably also say . . .

Gnick??!!!!!????

(Not quite as big cuz you do come to slap us around the first of each month.)

curlyfries Contributor

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

PTAUGHMMNNNMM!!!!!!!

We've missed you!

How's it going?

What have you been doing?

Where have you been young man?!!???? <_<

Psummary???? Pssshhhhhh! One that long won't come cheap!

Hey Knickers.....'sup girl?

elye Community Regular

Hey Knickers.....'sup girl?

Gnick has been runnin'...and runnin.....AND runnin'.....through mud and muck, over hill and dale... .. . ...

Such is winter jogging throughout England, methinks.....unlike here, where I attempt to pummel through snowdrifts and skid along ice sheets.....

Quite horrendous, really.

Are you running, Ptaoughmmnuss? Walking? Crawling? WASSUP?

kareng Grand Master

Hey Em! My FIL and SIL/MIL (his wife) are returning to the States and thier old house they couldn't sell near us in April. Maybe your MIL could move in with them? She could be thier driver!

elye Community Regular

Hey Em! My FIL and SIL/MIL (his wife) are returning to the States and thier old house they couldn't sell near us in April. Maybe your MIL could move in with them? She could be thier driver!

Well.. .. . .....it would be far away.. . ..... . . ...but... ... . . ...

....perhaps not yet far enough.. .. .. . ....

<_<

tom Contributor

.....through mud and muck, . ...

Is this related to your 7500 post milestone?

This tests the rigidity of a 'flipover' definition, i'd say. Must it be max flip, as in (n-1) zeroes?

Here's to hoping any mud and/or muck is really quite minimal.

Quite horrendous, really.

Oh jeez, already?

I've been doing ok, anyway. Maybe 70%ish. Takes as much effort as I have, it seems.

But I wanna try to come around here a lot more.

Still working part-time after-hrs at sandisk. Got a (hefty almost %-wise) raise last wk but of course still underpaid compared to before. And no benefits as a part-time temporary contractor. Really never could've guessed i'd be a temp for 3+ yrs & counting.

(Too used to prev ph woulda autocorr i'd to I'd.)

I'm actually just now going to bed b4 dawn. Worked til 1am. I'd try working daytime if they'd all just promise to not use perfumes, colognes, fragrancey shampoos or cleansers.

Or git a SCAWBA unit. (AboveWater)

[Moops!]

(Not typoed oops, more seinfeldian)

tom Contributor

HOLY CRAP!!!!! Ghtaum??!!!!!????

Hehe Giaanknit almost got me searching "Pious Poop"

Archived