This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

curlyfries Contributor

I've been doing ok, anyway. Maybe 70%ish. Takes as much effort as I have, it seems.

But I wanna try to come around here a lot more.

Hey....70% is not bad! And yes you must come back.....often. We need somebody to liven this place up a bit. Everybody seems to have life getting in the way of their psilly

Loey now has quite an impressive collection of doctors :huh:

Raychull is getting rid of excess baggage ;)

Em is building a fortress against the invasion (MIL is moving to town) :unsure:

Our Kiwi, Shroomie is trying to keep her house in one piece :o

You know what Knick's doing.... (methinks she can run faster than Devil Child) :lol:

Soozle is MIA because she found someone who makes her laugh even more than us psillies :( (Happy for her anyway)

Jyess has met a pirate who shivers her timbers B) Arrrghhh!!!

Judy has moved to your end of the continent :)...enjoying sunshine and flowerbeds!

PeOter is considering tatanium over wood....not sayin anything more :ph34r:

....(I suppose Jacquie is also considering titanium over wood) :P

Kerreign and Em have sent their first-borns off to academia :unsure::P

Jyanknut can often be found communing with the birds :rolleyes:....you ready to migrate, yet?

...and dear Patteigh :wub: is where she needs to be, at her son's side

........oh......and I've been enjoying a little normalcy in my life for once.......pleasantly prosaic ^_^

Did I miss anybody? ( :blink:Gosh I hope not....)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
curlyfries Contributor

Is this related to your 7500 post milestone?

Missed this earlier!

Em?

You OK????? :unsure:

Any phloods to report? :ph34r:

:lol:

elye Community Regular

Is this related to your 7500 post milestone?

This tests the rigidity of a 'flipover' definition, i'd say. Must it be max flip, as in (n-1) zeroes?

Hmmmm.......methinks one needs to hit a mellennial phlipover to garner a nod of notice..... . . ..I assume for phluids, too.... :unsure:.....No deluges in the past few days, but I am surrounded by cat vomit (at least, more cat vomit than usual). What is it with these creatures and regular puking? Is it a carnivore/desert thing? Do everyone's cats regularly sit, quiet and comfortable, and suddenly throw up, then walk a few feet away, then settle into another sit and begin cleaning their faces with their paws? Like, "ho hum........jeez, I gotta get three more o' those in today......what time is it?"

Actually, this may happen around here even more than I realize, as there are two resident dogs who likely find a sudden vomit cache quite........(:greenguy:) ..... . .... .delicious.....

I've been doing ok, anyway. Maybe 70%ish. Takes as much effort as I have, it seems.

Yep, Ptaoughmmn, 70% is good. You were well below 50, I am sure, when we were last hearing from you..... :)

And please come by here regularly, now! Also, git yerselph actively onto facebook....all of us regular Psillies are on there, and much fun and hilarity ensues between us all......

[Moops!]

(Not typoed oops, more seinfeldian)

Moops.....moops.... . . .these are large male breasts, no?. ..... .. wait, those are moobs.

Male fecal matter?.. . .... :rolleyes:

mushroom Proficient

Still working part-time after-hrs at sandisk. Got a (hefty almost %-wise) raise last wk but of course still underpaid compared to before. And no benefits as a part-time temporary contractor. Really never could've guessed i'd be a temp for 3+ yrs & counting.

I'm actually just now going to bed b4 dawn. Worked til 1am. I'd try working daytime if they'd all just promise to not use perfumes, colognes, fragrancey shampoos or cleansers.

Or git a SCAWBA unit. (AboveWater)

[Moops!]

Goodeffins, a real Ptaughmus post and not just one of those quick poop-ins. First real one since I've been in this house - a milestone at least. Nice to get to 'know' you Ptaughmus :) You have been but a figment of my imagination - which had you at only about 25% :P

Our Kiwi, Shroomie is trying to keep her house in one piece :o

You haf no idear how hard it is running from wall to wall when you see 'em moving :blink: - whoops, there's anudder dat needs support :unsure: - it's calling 'help me':rolleyes:

I am surrounded by cat vomit (at least, more cat vomit than usual). What is it with these creatures and regular puking? Is it a carnivore/desert thing? Do everyone's cats regularly sit, quiet and comfortable, and suddenly throw up, then walk a few feet away, then settle into another sit and begin cleaning their faces with their paws? Like, "ho hum........jeez, I gotta get three more o' those in today......what time is it?

"

I once had a puking Abby - didn't just sit quiet and comfortable but suddenly zzzzzoomed to the nearest, bestest carpet she could find to deposit her little gift :huh:..And she was a prolific gifter too! Have now decided she was celiac. Poor kitteh.

Moops??? sounds more like cow patties to me :P

kareng Grand Master

Hello Tom ! Who I have never met but heard about! Are you the usual sort of Tom - a male? I do know one that is a female if you are so inclined. ;)

elye Community Regular

Hello Tom ! Who I have never met but heard about!

Kherrrighnne, you must go back a couple o' thousand pages and read some of the hilarity with Ptaoughmnn right in the middle......he spent much time being The Psilliest of the Psilly.... B)

Shroooomie! YOU, as well, must open an account on fb! You are missing raucous exchanges, heeelarryus videos, beautiful photos of babies, pets, Gnick's running stride.. . . ... yet another addictive vortex. <_<

kareng Grand Master

Kherrrighnne, you must go back a couple o' thousand pages and read some of the hilarity with Ptaoughmnn right in the middle......he spent much time being The Psilliest of the Psilly.... B)

Shroooomie! YOU, as well, must open an account on fb! You are missing raucous exchanges, heeelarryus videos, beautiful photos of babies, pets, Gnick's running stride.. . . ... yet another addictive vortex. <_<

Ptaoughmnn is too long to type!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular

Ptaoughmnn is too long to type!

I KNOW. And because I found this bit of spelling psilliness very funny, I kept adding to the name as I wrote so that it became something like Ptaoughhmmusse, and in my typically English-language-OCD fashion, insisted that I spelled it the same way each time I typed it. It has become quite laboUr-intensive. :rolleyes:

mushroom Proficient

Really, I confess, I iz akeerd of fb :unsure::blink:

tom Contributor

. . . .

... if they'd all just promise to not use perfumes, colognes, fragrancey shampoos or cleansers.

Or git a SCAWBA unit. (AboveWater)

[Moops!]

Moops.....moops.... . . .these are large male breasts, no?. ..... .. wait, those are moobs.

Male fecal matter?.. . .... :rolleyes:

Moops??? sounds more like cow patties to me :P

Oy . .. a Pseinfeldian Psilly Pstumper

The BUBBLE BOY EPISODE!!!! :P

(Sigh . ..I'm almost there ...)

Moops? No one? Trivial I admit. But Pursuit of same was de rigeur. (Lol I never get to use that)

Answer was Moors, misprint was Moops.

At work I find myself holding my breath passing the big conf rm w/out thinking, trained by past 'fumings. :angry:

Hey it's PinchPunch no backsies time!

So the UK doing Olys this yr but in such a financial crunch they raised Univ tuition 300% last yr? I could barely believe that when I read it & I'm not sure now, really. Calif students demonstrate/protest when it's an 8% increase.

Uh-oh can't get too political. But I *have* been awfully amused by the primary circus.

Super Bowl in Indy! :guywconfettispewinghat:

CurlLees and Gianknit sensing building excitement or impending invasion?

Jestgar Rising Star

You gots to try! Manda is picture chronically her wee (very wee) babes. Tis wonderful to see them growing and changing by the minute.

mommida Enthusiast

i am hiding out avoiding the fb :ph34r: too!

let's start a conspiracy theory and get others off the fb. B) They don't realize it, but most of these peeps are addicted. :o if I could only buy some stock. :rolleyes:

Darn210 Enthusiast

Oy . .. a Pseinfeldian Psilly Pstumper

(Moops? No one? Trivial I admit. But Pursuit of same was de rigeur. (Lol I never get to use that)

Answer was Moors, misprint was Moops.

I remember . . . it sounded familiar and I was going to Google it . . . got side tracked . . . happens all the time now.

Yes . . . and . . . yes. I'm not a big fan of crowds, I'm staying away. Lots of talk of the zip line. $10, 15 second ride, 3 hour wait . . . thanks but nooooooooo.

Darn210 Enthusiast

i am hiding out avoiding the fb :ph34r: too!

let's start a conspiracy theory and get others off the fb. B) They don't realize it, but most of these peeps are addicted. :o if I could only buy some stock. :rolleyes:

Only reason I joined was to look at pictures of Jess's kitchen remodel. I've got a fake name with a fake birthday so nobody can find me unless I give them the info. I'm never on . . . yet. I suppose I'll use it to keep an eye on the kids once they get the bug to start using it.

Now the whole Words With Friends Ap for the iphone . . . that's a different story!

elye Community Regular

GAAAHH! :lol: Forgot about this classic bit of TV hilarity. It unarguably has a spot in the Funniest Episodes in Television Comedy Hall of Fame.

Right below the death of Chuckles the Clown.

Open Original Shared Link

OMG.. . ..heeeelarryus. . ..:lol:.. . . ...may have to put these up on Da Book... . .

Hey it's PinchPunch no backsies time!

Hey!. . . .:unsure: Where's Gnick?. . ....

So the UK doing Olys this yr but in such a financial crunch they raised Univ tuition 300% last yr?

Speaking of Gnick, and university, AND fb, she mentioned over there that she is looking into universities for Al. How can anybody afford it in the UK? We'll have to get her on here, do some 'splainin'....

We will watch, but being a CFL girl meselph, I miss the bigger field, one less down, extra receiver. . .. ...I think I'll just be watching for Madonna...

You gots to try! Manda is picture chronically her wee (very wee) babes. Tis wonderful to see them growing and changing by the minute.

YES! SOOOO fabulous. . . ..like magic happening before our eyes.....come and try, Shrooooom!

if I could only buy some stock. :rolleyes:

You will be able to soon.....it's going public any day...

curlyfries Contributor

Mostly just the impending part. Too many nuts on the roads.....and I have developed a fear of psycho drivers. :ph34r: Also not a fan of crowds. Fees for parking are insane.

Gian-knit.....if you're itching to do a zipline, my inlaws have one in their backyard....no waiting. And it's free. AND.....they probably live about 5 minutes from you! ;)

Where IS Nikkers? :unsure:

mommida Enthusiast

Normal everyday folk won't be able to buy the (FB)stock. The said first offerings are going to the houses "members of status". So for me to get a chance to buy it, I would make the 'bigwigs" even more money. i've got to hit on a penny stock somethin. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jestgar Rising Star

Spent the last two days shoveling a foot of decomposing straw and poop out of the chicken pen. I's a little tired. (and stinky)

mushroom Proficient

Spent the last two days shoveling a foot of decomposing straw and poop out of the chicken pen. I's a little tired. (and stinky)

What a great way to spend a weekend :P Go take a long soak in the tub ;)

elye Community Regular

This sounds much like days living with a couple o' teenagers.....

mushroom Proficient

This sounds much like days living with a couple o' teenagers.....

Sheesh - it's hard enough shovelling my own stuph :o

Jestgar Rising Star

At least I got compost - and eggs - out of the deal.

elye Community Regular

At least I got compost - and eggs - out of the deal.

Hmmm. . ....wonder if teenager bedroom refuse is compostible.. . . ..:huh:... . ... I would guess so....half of it looks and smells as if it's well into biodegradation....

<_<

kareng Grand Master

Ah Robotics Season! The time of year when I send an email and get responses from parents with 8 questions back. 4 of the questions are answered in the email I just sent. 2 are answered in the previous info sent. 2 are WTF? questiions like can they bring a curling iron? Do they have to eat at McDonalds?

Ant the ever popular- You are leaving at 3:30? My kid can't be there until 4:30. Can you change the time?

:o

kareng Grand Master

Now I have a parent that has told a bunch of the other parents that there is no cost to them for the kids to travel with the team. If a random someone decides the kids don't have to buy thier own food, does that make it so?

I'm going to hide in a hole, now. :ph34r:

Archived