This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

TheDave Newbie
SOS! SOS! SOS! CALLING ALL GEESE AND DINGOS!!!!!

Cissie

Do the geese in Rachelville go around yelling AFFLAC?

-Dave

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient

I'm laughing my butt off here! :lol:

Cousin with 1/2 a toe...Susan talking like Butthead...Koalas smelling like cough drops--you're killin me here!

Bev--Did you say how you did on your test today?

Rachel, I trust you will leave the troublesome crackers at the store--where they belong ;)

-Dave

I love those AFFLAC geese :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Um, people, I think we are supposed to STOP POSTING...... :lol:

dlp252 Apprentice

Premature and slightly drive by posting..

Donna, Donna, what?! Only plums off your trees to eat? Geez, someone get that girl some food!!

Okay that was after two pieces of chicken, a whole bag of organic veggies and an apple...but I WAS STILL hungry, lol. Gee, I wonder why I have 10 extra pounds on right now. :lol::ph34r:

So glad to be back on here tonight. This is dinner conversation: Me: So, did anything interesting happen today? Dh: Well, I had pepper steak for lunch. Me: Nothing else ? Dh: Oh, yeah, this was weird, the cashier asked me if I wanted a five or five ones for change! I thought, well it doesn't matter, so I told her a five. Geez. Me: Wow, Honey, you really like to live on the edge. Ds: You two are soooo nuts. I am so excited, I almost fell off my chair. I literally am falling..ASLEEP here. :lol:

So, you see why I love Rachelville so much!!!!

OH GAWWWWDDD!!!! :lol:

Camille'sBigSister Newbie

Our distinguished president has called for a time out, and I'm happy to oblige.

Besides, I have to get dressed for a wedding.

Good night, fellow lunatics. Sleep well.

Cissie

dlp252 Apprentice
Can everyone just puleeeeze slow down cuz I'm only a few pages behind but have to leave Rachelville and get food. I do need to eat occassionally and I dont wanna get 20 pages behind. ;)

:lol:

mouse Enthusiast

I don't post much on this thread, but it takes me SEVERAL times a day to catch up with the postings. It looks like "The Dave" has been entrapped with Rachelville and he also does not want to miss anything.

Rachel, my compounding pharmacy is able to make me the RX, but the ingred is on back order and they hope to get it this week. Can't wait to start it. Is it still helping you.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

TheDave Newbie

We should stop posting for Rach, we need to find a Rachelville chatroom instead B)

-Dave

Mango04 Enthusiast
:) Mango/Meredith I see you!!! Where are the koalas? I really need to know --Is it true that they smell like cough drops? Hey, look we have a village idiot-meet The Dave, lol

Sorry, I'm posting. I can't help it. This is really bad. I have a job for the next week that basically involves me, in a room by myself, with a big computer, a set of instructions, and...oh no...internet access! Don't worry though, I'm very skilled at hanging out in Rachelville while simultaneously getting work done :ph34r:

Okay I should sign off for a bit before they all start wondering why I'm laughing in here. :ph34r:.

dlp252 Apprentice
We should stop posting for Rach, we need to find a Rachelville chatroom instead B)

-Dave

In theory this is a good idea...but for a typist I don't type fast enough to keep up with this group in a chat room... :blink::blink::lol:

Sorry, I'm posting. I can't help it. This is really bad. I have a job for the next week that basically involves me, in a room by myself, with a big computer, a set of instructions, and...oh no...internet access! Don't worry though, I'm very skilled at hanging out in Rachelville while simultaneously getting work done :ph34r:

Hi Mango!! Hey my work hours are my main posting time, lol. :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

OK, I'll stop--but don't know if I'll be back on tonight. It's a little later here in NJ!

jerseyangel Proficient
Patti... you must stay... my twin...we are in the same time zone...aren't we?

We are--but we must be the only ones! :D

Green12 Enthusiast
Ummm...we already have one of those rooms....for you know..anyone that might get a little "wacky". Julie and I decided it was a must for Rachelville in light of recent events. The room is padded and also contains a straightjacket...although I think the straightjacket is currecntly occupied by Miss Karen...until the full moon has passed. ;)

ahem, yes...our fabulous auxigro protective geese weren't on their guards.

Good luck Carla eating out at Maggianos, lucky you- yum! I hear they are great about celiacs. Tell us all about it tomorrow.

I'm feeling a little sentimental, maybe it's the moon.......probably cause I'm PMSing.

:ph34r: too much information....

Camille'sBigSister Newbie

-Dave

Oh, I just couldn't let this one get by!

No, dear city boy, our geese are very well-mannered. But I have seen a duck going around yelling AFFLAC on tv. :P:P:P

Cissie, signing off.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Premature and slightly drive by posting..

DOnna - drivey-by posting - excellent new wordage - - -but WHO was that quote you quoted, about teh dinner conversation, what page and HOW did I miss that? ha ha ha ha

CECILE - - - one more mention of his name....I will send the dingos cross-country........ :o:o:o

"slow dancing, swaying to the music....slow dancing, just me and my girl......" ugh hated tha song in 10th grade and laughed inside myself when he sang it to me in person .....ha ha ha ha ha

Green12 Enthusiast

Okay I should sign off for a bit before they all start wondering why I'm laughing in here. :ph34r:.

:lol: Mango

Congrats on the job!! That's progress for your first couple of weeks there.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

-Dave

A Rachelville chatroom - - do you think others exist? :ph34r::lol::o

HI MANGO!!!! :)

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Mango :D

Great news about the job!! I knew it would happen soon :)

TheDave Newbie

Hi Mango....I'm Dave....as if it weren't obvious.....

Damn.....is it a duck that yells AFFLAC! I tought it was a big white goose! Oh well....

If you're going to be Goose, can I be Maverick?

jerseyangel Proficient

Hey Susan--How about this one

Du Du Wah Shooby Dooby.... :ph34r:

Just singin to myself B)

I was gonna stop posting, but I can't help myself :lol:

TheDave Newbie
Wait one minute... how did you get half naked??? Good googly moogly I missed that one :o

ROFL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rikki Tikki Explorer
DOnna - drivey-by posting - excellent new wordage - - -but WHO was that quote you quoted, about teh dinner conversation, what page and HOW did I miss that? ha ha ha ha

CECILE - - - one more mention of his name....I will send the dingos cross-country........ :o:o:o

"slow dancing, swaying to the music....slow dancing, just me and my girl......" ugh hated tha song in 10th grade and laughed inside myself when he sang it to me in person .....ha ha ha ha ha

:D:D:D:D

It is so good to come home and sit here laughing so hard I have tears rolling down my cheeks! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi Julie: How are you?

How did I miss the half naked construction volunteer firefighter????

Green12 Enthusiast
Bev--Did you say how you did on your test today?

Yes, Beverly, how did your test go??

Donna you crack me up with your drive by posting :lol::lol::lol:

Hi Tavi!

TheDave Newbie
You mean the Court Jester - I mean the Village Idiot? He's too cute to be labelled an idiot!

Can he maybe be the town firefighter? Or the town "shirtless construction worker"? ;)

The naked thing was Karen's idea... I think that's why she's in a straight jacket right now....

miamia Rookie
Hi Mango....I'm Dave....as if it weren't obvious.....

Damn.....is it a duck that yells AFFLAC! I tought it was a big white goose! Oh well....

If you're going to be Goose, can I be Maverick?

hi dave-

hope you don't mind that i used your name for another rachelvilleism.

Archived