This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

TheDave Newbie
Good googly moogly gosh-I am gone for a few hours and The Dave is half naked (I even did an f5 and didn't SEE it, lol), drive by postings, everyone else asleep :blink: I am on daylight savings time too, but have insomnia quite alot.

Andrea, when do you sleep, girl! I meant to mention before, but my dh's grandmother was named Talitha. I never knew another. I love Biblical names, too.

Hey, The Dave, so, you work with Rachel? What exactly do you do? Is there a Mrs. Village Idiot? Tell us more about yourself. What are your hobbies? Do you by any chance make scrunchies or bracelets? Enquiring minds want to know, lol :P

Haha... Yea we work together. What exactly do I do....not much honestly :D No Mrs. Village Idiot, I'm not quite ready for that yet.... give it a few more years... :D Hobbies.....hmm, I recently bought a house so sometimes I do work around the house....it wasn't in the best shape (still isn't), but it's getting better. I make scrunchies by the hundreds.....j/k

Yea not too exciting.... got 2 puppies on Sunday though! Very cute...10 weeks old, brother/sister, Golden Retrievers! No pictures on the computer yet :(

How about you? Insomniac huh? where abouts are you??

Hey Robbin,

It's great to see you this late.

I usually head off sometime between 10:30 and 11:30 and don't get up until 7:30 or 8:00. Kids don't get up until between 7-8. I'm one of those that like to sleep my 8 hours. Kids names...Talitha, Micah and Seth....all bible names.

Don't I wish. He gets paid by the mile. I'm one the phone with him now. He's about 2 hours away and waiting for another truck to get loaded, then he'll be on his way home. It'll be about midnight before he gets home and then he's out the door around 5 if not earlier.

Crazy.... I couldn't cope with that much.....well.....or lack of sleep!

Speaking of Bible names, I'm one of four boys, David, Elliot, Noah and Sam.

Not really on purpose though.... go figure :rolleyes:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndreaB Contributor
Yea not too exciting.... got 2 puppies on Sunday though! Very cute...10 weeks old, brother/sister, Golden Retrievers! No pictures on the computer yet :(

Speaking of Bible names, I'm one of four boys, David, Elliot, Noah and Sam.

Pictures.....I demand pictures. Retrievers are my favorite, either golden or labrador.

I expect those up pronto. :D

Is Sam short for Samuel? Are you the oldest?

I only have one brother 5 years older. Mitch has 1 brother and 3 sisters. He's the 2nd born.

Meredith,

I see you. Hey, what time and day is it down under? It's 9:30 our time (pacific).

Hey Rachel,

You made it back from the dangerous food zone. Are you in one piece?

TheDave Newbie
Pictures.....I demand pictures. Retrievers are my favorite, either golden or labrador.

I expect those up pronto. :D

Is Sam short for Samuel? Are you the oldest?

I only have one brother 5 years older. Mitch has 1 brother and 3 sisters. He's the 2nd born.

Meredith,

I see you. Hey, what time and day is it down under? It's 9:30 our time (pacific).

Hey Rachel,

You made it back from the dangerous food zone. Are you in one piece?

I'll try and get pics...my dig. camera is on the fritz....

I'm the oldest yes.

And Rachel....I think she's not going to see your post until tomorrow, haha....she was telling me she's like 17 pages behind still..... :lol: poor President.

Mango04 Enthusiast
Meredith,

Hi :) It's 2:34 pm on Wednesday August 8th. How weird is that?

Oh wait...I'm confused...it's the 9th of August

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Hey Susan--How about this one

Du Du Wah Shooby Dooby.... :ph34r:

Just singin to myself B)

I was gonna stop posting, but I can't help myself :lol:

Miss Patti, you are going to get in trouble, on so many levels! :lol:

premature post....just got home....catching up.....

Guest Robbin

:) Hi Judy, I see you :) .

I am in the great state of Virginia. Near that "other president's place" ! I have a golden retriever too. Six years old, lazy as heck, BabyRuth. You do home remodeling?! A lot of us on here are Home Depot and Lowes addicts!! We have those in R'ville!! Did you not read the ENTIRE thread?! That is a requirement, btw. (only kidding, lol)

Andrea, married to a truck driver is like being married to a dr. That has to be hard. My dh is gone at 7:30 am and home at 7 pm. Long commute to DC area (50miles one way) so, I don't see much of him either. Weekends are usually busy cramming in as much family time as possible since Ds is of the age that he will not want to be seen with us next year. Almost to that now, lol.

I will be leaving on Thursday early in the morning to go visit OH so I will not be officially missing-just miserable traveling. Will be back Sunday night. I will check in, though as much as possible-I do not want to have to read 100 pages to catch up!!

So, Dave, what are the puppies' names and what color are they? I have a red golden. She looks like Duke the Bush bean dog on the commercials. We call him her boyfriend 'cause she always watches those commercials closely. She is my dog daughter. I also have a cat daughter, Chessie and a cat son, Tom J..

Oh, and I do have two sons, lol can't forget the princes :)

TheDave Newbie
Miss Patti, you are going to get in trouble, on so many levels! :lol:

premature post....just got home....catching up.....

Happy 1000th Post!!! YAY!

Did you just get home from a date with that guy or what? spill it! :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

DingoGirl Enthusiast
are we all getting naked? I have to warn you I really am skinny

oh good moogly moogly NO we are NOT all getting nekkid!! :o Don't worry little Mia, but will there be wedding bells with Lynne's son in R-ville? Oh, our first wedding! :wub:

Canadian Karen Community Regular

I also have a golden, Buddy. Dopiest dogs around. This is our third golden, wouldn't buy any other kind of dog.....

Buddie is the english style golden retriever - very light blonde. Our first and second goldens were the American style goldens (the redder kind). The reason that the english style goldens are lighter is because they were bred with Great Pyrenese waaaaay back and the reason the American style goldens are darker is they were bred with the irish setters waaaaaaay back when. At least that's what I was told......

Guest Robbin

Dingo!!!! Yay!!! Sheeeesssss BBBAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!

Oh, welcome back baby, to the po' side of town.... lol. :D

mommida Enthusiast

I'm going to bed now (staying there this time :D ).

You guys probably thought I was behaving myself this full moon! :P;)

L.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Now who mentioned getting naked -- I must warn you I am a Frenchman :lol::P:D

Vraiment, Picard, vous etes Francais? avez-vous habitez (sp?) en FRANCE??????? :o J'ai beaucoup d'envie de parler francais......

TheDave Newbie
:) Hi Judy, I see you :) .

I am in the great state of Virginia. Near that "other president's place" ! I have a golden retriever too. Six years old, lazy as heck, BabyRuth. You do home remodeling?! A lot of us on here are Home Depot and Lowes addicts!! We have those in R'ville!! Did you not read the ENTIRE thread?! That is a requirement, btw. (only kidding, lol)

Andrea, married to a truck driver is like being married to a dr. That has to be hard. My dh is gone at 7:30 am and home at 7 pm. Long commute to DC area (50miles one way) so, I don't see much of him either. Weekends are usually busy cramming in as much family time as possible since Ds is of the age that he will not want to be seen with us next year. Almost to that now, lol.

I will be leaving on Thursday early in the morning to go visit OH so I will not be officially missing-just miserable traveling. Will be back Sunday night. I will check in, though as much as possible-I do not want to have to read 100 pages to catch up!!

So, Dave, what are the puppies' names and what color are they? I have a red golden. She looks like Duke the Bush bean dog on the commercials. We call him her boyfriend 'cause she always watches those commercials closely. She is my dog daughter. I also have a cat daughter, Chessie and a cat son, Tom J..

Oh, and I do have two sons, lol can't forget the princes :)

Yea Home Depot and Lowes are my friends too.....

You have a few acronyms I don't know... dh, and ds.... It sounded like dh was your husband....or maybe..... Designated Husband.....

Kind of like a Designated Hitter or Pinch Hitter?

Puppies names....my roomate named the girl Pumpkin (they are orange/reddish), the boy I am still yet to name...thinking...haven't decided....

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Don't ask why, too traumatic. A guy and a lot of vodka. I'll leave it at that.

:ph34r::lol::ph34r::lol:

Chelsea had the 5,000th post! or something like that.....pages back....still catching up

AndreaB Contributor
I also have a golden, Buddy. Dopiest dogs around. This is our third golden, wouldn't buy any other kind of dog.....

Buddie is the english style golden retriever - very light blonde. Our first and second goldens were the American style goldens (the redder kind). The reason that the english style goldens are lighter is because they were bred with Great Pyrenese waaaaay back and the reason the American style goldens are darker is they were bred with the irish setters waaaaaaay back when. At least that's what I was told......

That's interesting Karen,

I used to have a lab/retriever mix. He was great. I gave him up to move into town many years ago. He was trained by my ex boyfriend. When we split....I got the dog. He'd done all the basic work with him so he was a really well behaved dog. The only problem was he loved to jump, pity any child that came near him. He was extremely loveable and exciteable. I'll probably never have a dog like that again, if I even get another one. Where we are now, we can't have pets; and besides the kids are too young.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
No problem! Colon talk doesn't bug me.....in fact...my colon is pretty great itself!

Watch that Dave, you are going to give Bev and some others

COLON ENVY

:o

Guest Robbin

Votre Francais et tres bien, mon ami. Mine sucks. I don't think he is in France, though. I think he is in Connecticut.

Rachel, tell us about the grocery shopping ? Any exciting celebrity sightings? :D

TheDave Newbie
Watch that Dave, you are going to give Bev and some others

COLON ENVY

:o

ROFL....

AndreaB Contributor
Andrea, married to a truck driver is like being married to a dr. That has to be hard. My dh is gone at 7:30 am and home at 7 pm. Long commute to DC area (50miles one way) so, I don't see much of him either.

We got spoiled last week....he was home for dinner 4 out of 5 nights. He's a local delivery driver, so unless they send him down to Southern Oregon he's home every night. Since he's driving maxi now, that probably won't happen. He used to be gone about 1-2 times a month. I drive on the weekends to give him a break. :P

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Is there a Mrs. Village Idiot? Tell us more about yourself. What are your hobbies? Do you by any chance make scrunchies or bracelets? Enquiring minds want to know, lol :P

oh gaaaaaaaaaaawd Robbin!! you are killing me

Andrea - our dear Mother Hen - - - I think I need a new town list, can't remember my job titles, have to post my pretty red sparkly signature

Vincent - - good luck!

Bev - - - it CAN"T be C.Diff again! no no NO!! You poor thing - - this must end for you soon! continuing to pray for you, and everyone......

STILL TRYING TO CATCH UP

TheDave Newbie
Votre Francais et tres bien, mon ami. Mine sucks. I don't think he is in France, though. I think he is in Connecticut.

Rachel, tell us about the grocery shopping ? Any exciting celebrity sightings? :D

Celbrity sigtings....did I miss something? Did she see someone last time?

I have worked at like 7 different stores and the only people I ever see are sports stars... like half the old school 49ers team....Joe Montana, Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott's wife used to shop in Saratoga regularly....etc....I wish I got to see celebs though...how fun!

AndreaB Contributor
Vraiment, Picard, vous etes Francais? avez-vous habitez (sp?) en FRANCE??????? :o J'ai beaucoup d'envie de parler francais......

Picard lives in CT. Don't challenge me, I didn't get good grades in French and only took a year. I don't remember exact words for the most part.

TheDave Newbie

Just an FYI for everyone...I'm officially a whore now.... @ 27 posts per day.....good thing I was off today.... :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Happy 1000th Post!!! YAY!

Did you just get home from a date with that guy or what? spill it! :P

ummmmmmmmm, no silly, here's a shocker - - I WAS AT BIBLE STUDY!!! :o I add much goofiness there, too. they expect it. ;)

no dates, no dates, NO DATES! I simply can't handle it, I"ve decided. too much stress!

Dingo!!!! Yay!!! Sheeeesssss BBBAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!

Oh, welcome back baby, to the po' side of town.... lol. :D

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! why do I open my BIG FAT MOUTH!!!!! :blink::unsure::lol::P

AndreaB Contributor

Rachelville Vocabulary Update:

1. Relevation

2. Spinach/Spinached/Spinaching

3. Good Googly Moogly

4. Scientificness

5. Wordage

6. Pulled a Dave/”Dave”

7. Cruelage

Archived