This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

CarlaB Enthusiast
Wow, not sure about the discharge and why you'd get it from veggies...maybe the carrots have too much sugar for you... :unsure:

Fresh juice is very cleansing. My husband's uncle, who is an alcoholic but wasn't drinking at the time, would get intoxicated from it. He said it gave him more of a buzz than alcohol! :lol: Obviously, it was cleansing something out of him!

Anyway, I bet it's cleaning you out a bit. If you get mucus vaginally and in the nose, it sounds as if you have too much mucus in your system, which happens. I'd avoid dairy if you aren't already, but keep drinking the juice! Avoid as many toxins and processed foods as you can.

Rachel -- :lol::lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndreaB Contributor
Ha, be thankful it wasn't LAST summer...there'd have been 40 pages of posts in your 2 days, lol. :lol:

Good point Donna. Couldn't even leave for a couple hours last summer or you'd be 5 pages behind. Poor Rachel couldn't keep up. :lol:

Thanks for the memories Rachel. :lol::lol:

Julie will try and stop by to say "hi" but she's been super busy. If not, this is her "hi" to everyone.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Julie will try and stop by to say "hi" but she's been super busy. If not, this is her "hi" to everyone.

Tell Julie "Hi" from me. :D

Tell her we miss her....we love her...wish her the best.....hope she is doing well....and all that good stuff. ;)

I was having fun reading her posts last night.....the town "greeter"....waving to evryone from the Rachlville float....wearing her Tiara and spreading cheer to all the Rachelvillians (and visitors). :lol:

Too funny!! :lol::lol:

There will be more silliness coming soon... :P

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Fresh juice is very cleansing. My husband's uncle, who is an alcoholic but wasn't drinking at the time, would get intoxicated from it. He said it gave him more of a buzz than alcohol! :lol: Obviously, it was cleansing something out of him!

I think if you get "immediate" type reactions from them...its probably not due to cleansing. For me....I'm not cleansing anything....I'm pretty much suffering from reactions if I drink fresh juice. :(

I'm not sure if she was saying shes getting the discharge fairly quickly or if its delayed?? If shes not eating other foods like starches, fruits, sugar, etc.....and shes *just* drinking the veggies....then it could be a cleansing effect....but not if she feels it immediately....that would be more of a reaction I would think.

CarlaB Enthusiast
I think if you get "immediate" type reactions from them...its probably not due to cleansing. For me....I'm not cleansing anything....I'm pretty much suffering from reactions if I drink fresh juice. :(

I'm not sure if she was saying shes getting the discharge fairly quickly or if its delayed?? If shes not eating other foods like starches, fruits, sugar, etc.....and shes *just* drinking the veggies....then it could be a cleansing effect....but not if she feels it immediately....that would be more of a reaction I would think.

Good points.

Lisa, were you using organic fruit and veggies for your juice? If you think about how concentrated the food becomes in juice form, the bad stuff becomes just as concentrated.

rinne Apprentice
Today was a rough day ... I wasn't around the board much.

Sorry you had a rough day.

Update on the fungus that was growing in one of our checkstands at work. :unsure:

A guy came in and cleaned it up a few weeks back. He did it over 3 days....had to cut into the checkstand and cut out the wood where the stuff was growing. He told my co-worker that it wasnt mold cuz mold spreads and this stuff was in one area....but had grown really thick and tall. I guess maybe it was about 5 or 6 inches high. :blink:

He said it was some sludgey slimey stuff....he had no idea what it was.

Today we had a safety meeting at work and I asked what the heck that stuff was....did we ever find out?? :huh:

They said it was a fungus for sure. Some fungus that grows on dairy or something. :unsure:

So some milk or other dairy product must have leaked into the checkstand and the stuff grew on it?? I dunno but it was stinky. <_<

It didnt smell like mold....it smelled like something died.....doesnt mold smell like mold or "musky" or something?? :huh:

Anyways they said I cant use it as an excuse to go home sick...cuz of it being a "dairy mold" and coming from something in my own dept. They said I'm immune to dairy molds cuz of constant exposure. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: No kidding.

Thanks for the Rachelville quotes. I loved this one:

Posted by Mango04

So in the spirit of Rachelville, this has nothing to do with what's being talked about.

ROTFLMAO

Yep, my Chinese Restaurant in Rachelville is going to be called The Silver Dragon. We have all kinds of great stuff. The purple glittery bats love hot sour soup! You have to watch them! Since I am their caretaker, I need to make sure they never get loose! Otherwise, I have to make a lot more!

I honked to one of the geese and he honked back! :P He confirmed that no Auxigro crap has been brought to town. He said the cattle have been fitted with bags like the horses to catch their manure. We do not have to worry about them taking flopsies on our gardens!

In other Rachelville news, I am also the District Attorney. I prosecuted Gluten, Inc. We won a settlement of $36 Million. Our President testified on our behalf, and that convinced the jury our town deserves compensation. ;)

NoGluGirl, I'm impressed by the skills you bring to Rachelville, bravo on the $36 million dollar settlement, any plans for it?

CarlaB Enthusiast
Sorry you had a rough day.

Thank you. Today is very bad, too. Yesterday was worse though ... I couldn't even open my eyes yesterday to post on the forum! :o

I wondered what was wrong, then I realized that it's been a month since my herx, which means another is due ... <_< Herxes are hard to differentiate from normal right now because normal is bad, too, but with herxes I'm much weaker and have more neurological symptoms -- Lyme rage, poor Adam, the man's on his way to being a saint! :P

They say after each herx you feel a bit better than before the herx ... let's hope for that!! :rolleyes:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

AndreaB Contributor
They say after each herx you feel a bit better than before the herx ... let's hope for that!! :rolleyes:

I do hope that this one won't be so bad and that with each one you do feel a bit better. :unsure:

Is it due to die off that there aren't as many to die, or grow, or spread toxins, or whatever?

diamondheart Newbie
How do you get treated if he doesnt have your blood?? :huh:

I thought it was a necessary part of the process?? I've never had any testing or treatments without my blood being on the plate and then in the glass. It was the first thing they ever did before I even met with Anna.

My blood is in a vial and its always there....I didnt think they could do the testing and stuff without it?? :unsure:

I think Dr. F bases his treatments off my electro-magnetic field, as he tests me with this electrical machine. Don't ask me how it works. I hated physics.

Claire

CarlaB Enthusiast

After each die-off the overall bacterial load is somewhat lowered, so each month is supposed to get a little better until I'm feeling good between herxes.

Last month I was on one fewer antibiotics ... this month's is MUCH worse. Since I'm on three different antibiotics, we're getting the Lyme in all three of its forms now. The bacteria tends to change to hide, this month there was no hiding for it.

diamondheart Newbie
Posted by Camille'sBigSister

Rachel, no matter what we call your string - book, cult, slumber party, soap opera - it's always gonna be OMG!!! As in OMG, they're all crazy.

I always say, if you can't beat um, join um :wacko: .

Claire

diamondheart Newbie
The woman told my mom that I probably have AIDS because that affects the immune system. :rolleyes:

OMG...people are so ignorant sometimes. They have no idea what they're talking about. I've been tested for AIDS (which by the way is easy to determine)....I am low-risk for AIDS, I dont have the symptoms of AIDS...and oh yeah....my immune system works fine...I dont even catch a cold.

But yeah....I must have AIDS. :rolleyes:

I know this for certain because the brilliant GI Dr. sent me for an AIDS test instead of running any kinds of tests to find out why I was having FOOD INTOLERANCE and WEIGHT LOSS. :angry:

Yeah...I'm sure food intolerance is a definate sign of AIDS. :rolleyes:

OMG! I had something similar happen to me. Last summer when my GP was trying to help me figure out what was causing my abdominal pain, she wanted me to take an AIDS test! I was thinking :rolleyes: , ok I'll do your stupid AIDS test, but I DO NOT have AIDS! Then, after that brilliant idea, I noticed she never even tested me for candida. I got fed up, and found Dr. F.

How annoying :angry: !

Claire

jerseyangel Proficient
After each die-off the overall bacterial load is somewhat lowered, so each month is supposed to get a little better until I'm feeling good between herxes.

Last month I was on one fewer antibiotics ... this month's is MUCH worse. Since I'm on three different antibiotics, we're getting the Lyme in all three of its forms now. The bacteria tends to change to hide, this month there was no hiding for it.

The bacteria is putting up a nasty fight, but you will overcome it! I hope it happens sooner rather than later :)

CarlaB Enthusiast
The bacteria is putting up a nasty fight, but you will overcome it! I hope it happens sooner rather than later :)

Thanks. Yesterday it was winning the fight ... today I am. ;) I just need to keep my organs of elimination in good shape so that I can keep up with all the meds! I'm due to have my bloodwork done this week, but have been too weak to go in for it.

diamondheart Newbie
skimming this page, did I just read something about purple glittery bats? :P

You guys have purple glittery bats here? Whatever you all are on, I want some! Unless you are just smoking spinach. I'm sorry but that's just too weird :blink: .

Claire

AndreaB Contributor
Thanks. Yesterday it was winning the fight ... today I am. ;) I just need to keep my organs of elimination in good shape so that I can keep up with all the meds! I'm due to have my bloodwork done this week, but have been too weak to go in for it.

I do hope you feel better after this herx. :(

What will the blood work tell you?

AndreaB Contributor
You guys have purple glittery bats here? Whatever you all are on, I want some! Unless you are just smoking spinach. I'm sorry but that's just too weird :blink: .

:lol::lol:

Someone had a not so pleasant experience with bats if I remember correctly. These were made to be friendly and colorful. You'd have to visit the first few pages of the Rachelville 2 thread to read more about the bats. :)

CarlaB Enthusiast

Claire

The bats eat the insects! We made them pretty bats!

We don't smoke spinach, we put it in gluten-free brownies and eat it! :lol::lol:

AndreaB Contributor
I hope it happens sooner rather than later :)

In the spirit of off topicness......now's my adopted kitty. :)

CarlaB Enthusiast
What will the blood work tell you?

They do a bunch of tests ... a complete blood count, plus they test the liver enzymes. I consider that keeping my liver in good shape is going to be key to recovery. If I have to stop the meds for my liver, it will slow things down.

That's one reason I try to take saunas daily.

Mango04 Enthusiast

funniest thing ever:

so I started eating veggies and got worse cuz they sprayed Auxigro chemicals on my yams (bastards!)

:lol: :lol:

Not that it's funny that you got worse of course...but :lol: something about that sentence is just so amusing!

Forget about compiling all the useful information here (not that anyone was gonna do that anyway LOL) This funny stuff almost serves a much better purpose :P

jerseyangel Proficient
We don't smoke spinach, we put it in gluten-free brownies and eat it! :lol::lol:

Or we freeze it and use it for our sore muscles. Not good if done in bed, though :lol:

In the spirit of off topicness......now's my adopted kitty. :)

He's doing quite well for himself :D I have some windows open today, and he's really enjoying napping in front of one.

They do a bunch of tests ... a complete blood count, plus they test the liver enzymes. I consider that keeping my liver in good shape is going to be key to recovery. If I have to stop the meds for my liver, it will slow things down.

That's one reason I try to take saunas daily.

Yes, since the liver has to process all the meds, it's important to monitor the function to stay on top of things. Sounds like you have all the bases covered.

CarlaB Enthusiast
Yes, since the liver has to process all the meds, it's important to monitor the function to stay on top of things. Sounds like you have all the bases covered.

Fortunately my doc prefers holistic medicine, so I'm on all kinds of detox support. To give you an idea, between the meds, probiotics, and supplements, I take 52 pills per day!! He's on top of it all!

jerseyangel Proficient
I take 52 pills per day!!

:o

tabasco32 Apprentice

hi girls and thanks for your comments.

The veggies are organic from whole foods. The reaction is within seconds of drinking the juice. Same when I use to but not no more eat honey. I think maybe the juice is to concentrated into sugar? Should I water it down or something. Also I don't drink milk at all and my runny nose comes on right away with fatty foods llike eggs, almonds, avacado, coconut oil, and spices. Is my body rejecting fat or something as I keep losing weight. I also still feel very hungry after I eat. If I smell sweets or food my energy level drops and I feel heavy and week and this is right after I eat. I don't know what I ate last night but this morning I had bubble guts real bad and fatty stool. I took spirulina, chorella, magnesium citrate, walgreens milk of magnesia, sunflowe seed from davids, and gluten free oat meal which never caused me a problem. I wonder if this is just a real bad case of leaky gut or candida sepsis. I wonder how long I can live on chicken soup with frozen veggies if I eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner. Anyways girls have a good day. I am going to the beach right now to meditate.

Lisa

Archived