This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Jestgar Rising Star

Well, I was offline for a while yesterday and today. I was engaged in an urgent project to help ensure my dentist could afford his next new BMW, :(

Darling Peter takes care of everyone :wub: :wub: :wub::mellow::huh::o :o

Jyessss has a blind date!... .. . ... .. . .ask him the Big Test Question: Would he pick up a yardful of puppy feces for you? :huh:

And what would he do if he found a dead rat in the bed.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kareng Grand Master

Bev- :P:P:P

What was this ? Psilly tooth day? J had to have 3 teeth filled. They gave him happy gas. He has never had it before. His mellow bro had it and was great. Should have known. They had to keep waking him up because he kept hallucinating and fighting them. He's 6 foot tall and 170 lbs of muscle. They had to numb up his mouth extra. Good thing this dentist is an old family friend!

Now for something really important! How's Hank, the fruity poodle? M and I have fallen in love with his photo.

Jestgar Rising Star

ok, well, I've had wine and I'm posting in other forums

gotta go to bed

mushroom Proficient

ok, well, I've had wine and I'm posting in other forums http://www.celiac.co...39&#entry629539

gotta go to bed

Ha ha, just followed you there! Mebbe follow you to bed too (me own :o )

By the way Em, I did a post on Hainque which did not appear anywhere, but just wanted to say how cutely adorable he is and we look forward to hearing more of his Hainquely exploits (besides poop-making :unsure: );

elye Community Regular

And what would he do if he found a dead rat in the bed.

Dear gawd. . .. . . ....I have long heard of horses' heads, but this? . .. . . . ...:blink:

:lol:

Now for something really important! How's Hank, the fruity poodle?

Hainque is quite the heelarrus li'l fellow... . . . ...I forgot what veritable factories they are at this age... :rolleyes:

The first evening we had him here, there had been a small birthday get-together in our back yard the night before - - wine drunk, gifts opened, etc. I introduced him to the back deck, coaxed him down the steps, and he marched right over to a shady area and pooped right on top of a bow that had come from one of the wrapped gifts. :lol:

I think he was telling us that he is going to be a good li'l guy.. . . . ...

jerseyangel Proficient

he marched right over to a shady area and pooped right on top of a bow that had come from one of the wrapped gifts. :lol:

He wanted to dress it up a little fer ya! :P

celiac-mommy Collaborator

I did not see that coming!!! :lol:

Me either!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Bev- :P:P:P

What was this ? Psilly tooth day? J had to have 3 teeth filled. They gave him happy gas. He has never had it before.

Both my kids are havin' the happy gas on the same day next month..... That should be interesting! They both had complete opposite reactions to the meds before their biopsies.... Max was totally acting stoned and Madeleine totally flipped out, went CRAZY!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

nikki-uk Enthusiast

PSILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Things sure are quiet!!

Still struggling with (I think) sciatica <_< - BAH!.... abandoned ALL exercising as it's just stopped me in me trax :angry::( ....oh the noive! *slight snort*

Smackl is doing just fine and back on solid food . . . he wasn't allowed to have solid food until all of his numbness wore off.

Love how he come good wiv you in the room - good lad ;)

But I think I made the first payment on his next BMW and then some. $$$ :unsure:

I hear ya POeter!!!....also got one o' those 'overlays' (barely any tooph left :unsure: )

Mine was part payment towards a (business class) tripback home to Jordan <_<

PICKIN' UP PUPPY POOP! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

YAY for puppers poo!!...... next - Anal glands B)

Jyessss has a blind date!... .. . ... .. . .ask him the Big Test Question: Would he pick up a yardful of puppy feces for you? :huh:

:lol: ...or fAeces even?

BEV, ....Uncle Ray!!! :lol:

More dental tales...me youngest (devil child) phinally got his phixed brace off..... already locked in a daily (predictable) battle of 'wear your RETAINER!!!!!!' :rolleyes:

mushroom Proficient

I hear ya POeter!!!....also got one o' those 'overlays' (barely any tooph left :unsure: )

Mine was part payment towards a (business class) tripback home to Jordan <_<

I have to get an implant put in place when I get home - sounds like a Ferrari at least, complete with dumb blonde --well, no,

wait....

that's me

:lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

Hey Knickster - I have 5 hour layover at Heathrow going both directions. How do you feel about hanging out at airports?

elye Community Regular

Hey Knickster - I have 5 hour layover at Heathrow going both directions. How do you feel about hanging out at airports?

OMG. . . . . . ...YESSS!! Someone's gonna meet Gnikkers!!!!!! Ya gots ta do this, you two!! :) :)

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Do you actually go through passport control??? :unsure: *slightly excited face*

Tell me, tell me, tell ME!!!!!!!!!!!

elye Community Regular

Do you actually go through passport control??? :unsure: *slightly excited face*

Tell me, tell me, tell ME!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, for gawd's sake, TELL US!! :o:lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

Saturday, two weeks from now, I fly in to term 5 and out of term 3.

Three weeks later I fly in to term 4, and out of term 5.

Does this mean I have the option of leaving through passport control? I have some vague recollection of going through some humongous line at Heathrow watching people desperately trying to stuff all their collected miscellany into one bag in order to be allowed through some check point. I think it was a terminal change.

Crap, I just re-read the times --it's only three hours each time. But still...

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Saturday, two weeks from now, I fly in to term 5 and out of term 3.

Three weeks later I fly in to term 4, and out of term 5.

Does this mean I have the option of leaving through passport control? I have some vague recollection of going through some humongous line at Heathrow watching people desperately trying to stuff all their collected miscellany into one bag in order to be allowed through some check point. I think it was a terminal change.

Crap, I just re-read the times --it's only three hours each time. But still...

JOESS!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're not going out through passport control at Heathrow - you're not 'officially' on British soil, and I can't get to you!!! :unsure:

Normally, to catch a connecting flight, you just get ferried from one terminal to another without actually being 'in' the country. <_<

Bummer :angry:

..maybe your flight company will know exactly what's what? :unsure:

Jestgar Rising Star

I'll contact British Airways. It can't be that big of a deal to exit passport control and come back through.

psawyer Proficient

Spain and the UK are both in the EU, aren't they? I thought there was no passport control *within* the EU, so the flights between Heathrow and Spain would be like ones within the UK, or am I confused? I was last over there in 1992, when there were still British Passports and the UK was not part of the EU.

nikki-uk Enthusiast

I'll contact British Airways. It can't be that big of a deal to exit passport control and come back through.

Cool - lemme know ;-)

Spain and the UK are both in the EU, aren't they? I thought there was no passport control *within* the EU, so the flights between Heathrow and Spain would be like ones within the UK, or am I confused? I was last over there in 1992, when there were still British Passports and the UK was not part of the EU.

Unfortunately not POeter <_<

....Still need your passport if you are travelling to anywhere outside of the British Isles (even EU countries)

We still have our 'own' British passport.

I can't ever see it being any different due to terrorism <_<

elye Community Regular

We still have our 'own' British passport.

I can't ever see it being any different due to terrorism <_<

And you've still got yer own, exclusive currency.. . . .....Youse Brits don't wanna join any clubs now, do ya? :P;)

mushroom Proficient

Don't see any Canadian stampede to be absorbed into North America, neither :P , just as the Kiwis aren't particularly anxious to become Aussies, Aussies, Aussies, oye, oye, oye :lol: , thank ya all the same. It's the old tribal identity thingy B) me thinks - keep what makes us youneek.

Jestgar Rising Star

Had my coffee 'date' and I'm sorry to report that I once again failed at thumb spotting. In my own defense, however, I want to say that I couldn't stop staring into his amazing blue eyes......

Jestgar Rising Star
Question

Is it possible to meet passengers transferring between flights at Heathrow or can they leave the airport?

Answer

Non-travellers are not able to go through customs and passport control to meet the travelling/transferring passengers.

The traveller, however, can exit through these controls to meet people or leave the airport if they have ample transfer time between flights and the necessary documentation to "land" themselves in the UK, e.g. a transit visa. Please not that it is a traveller's own responsibility to check their documentation for their journey incl passport validity and any visas required.

psawyer Proficient

If I recall correctly, US citizens do not need a visa to enter the UK. I know Canadian citizens do not, but I have only ever entered the UK as a Canadian (I also have a US passport).

Jestgar Rising Star

Yep, I can just waltz in.

curlyfries Contributor

Hey psills! Long time no see :P

I got thru my first week of school. Sooooo tired -_-

Gaining mobility with my arm every day. I can touch my face, now! WOOHOO! :D

Grandbaby Alexis is growing so fast. She just turned 9 months and has 8....no 9 teefers! She just cut her 1st molar yesterday! (My contribution to tooph stories) :P

She crawls like a speed demon and can pull up on furniture, walking whilst holding on. I can nae keep up with her :rolleyes:

Looove Hank the Fruity Sooper Pooper! :wub:

A possible psilly meeting at Hethrow? :unsure: Phingers crossed!

Hubby PHINALLY has a day off so we're gonna be spending the day out together.....probably go to Nashville, IN. Cool place for shopping :)

Archived