Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guhlia

Allrecipes.com

I want to start posting gluten free recipes on allrecipes.com... For the life of me I can't figure out how though! Can anyone walk me through the process?

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I don't know how to do it, but I wanted to make sure you let us know your user name so we can find all your recipes. :D

Linda, Mom to Ty (11 years old)

Ty was diagnosed by blood test June 7/05

biopsy Aug 11/05, diagnosis confirmed Aug 18/05

Mom, Dad and big brother Celiac-free.

Join eNewsletter

I copied this off their FAQ page:

How do I submit a recipe for publication on Allrecipes?

Before submitting a recipe, we encourage you to take the time to search the site to see if an identical recipe is already listed. This can save you the trouble of submitting a duplicate recipe that cannot be published.

To submit a recipe for publication on Allrecipes click on Recipe Exchange at the top of any page, then click on the Home tab.

Click on the Share a Recipe link on the left side of the screen. From there you will be brought to a page highlighting the Most Wanted Recipes Allrecipes seeks to publish and specific Recipe Requests.

To submit a recipe, please click on one of the Submit a Recipe links. Follow the prompts to enter your recipe, and be sure to read the agreement at the bottom of the page before you click Submit.

Unfortunately, we cannot accept submissions via e-mail. Using the submission form enters the recipes directly into the editorial database.

Please note submitting a recipe does not post it to our site. Each recipe goes through an editorial process, and accepted recipes are posted on a seasonal basis; it can sometimes take several months to post a recipe. Please know while not every recipe is posted, we do value each recipe submission. Every recipe is stored in our database for possible future inclusion on the site.

-Colleen

Dx 8/05 via bloodwork and biopsy (total villous atrophy)

13-year old son Dx 11/05 via bloodwork and biopsy

Daughters (16 and 5) have tested negative via bloodwork

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Join eNewsletter

I don't know how to do it, but I wanted to make sure you let us know your user name so we can find all your recipes. :D

Yes me too!!

Sweetfudge

Born and raised in Portland, OR; Currently living in Provo, UT

Gluten-free since June 2006

Also living with Hypoglycemia since 1991

Dairy-free for good since summer 2008

Started IBS diet and probiotics at GI's recommendation - Fall 2008

Also avoiding: potatoes, beans, crucifers, popcorn, most red meat, coconut milk :(

Started eating a Paleo diet Spring 2011. Love it!

The grass is always greener where you water it.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter