This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Everyday Minerals - Great gluten-free Mineral Make-up!

Mango04

Green12 Enthusiast
Yes, and this one is supposed to NOT make teeth sensitive...so I'm hoping it works, lol.

Oh Yay! That's good news, after hearing that Carla needed a vicodin after her teeth whitening I was a little skeerd :huh: ......and hesitant.

I love love lounge party, btw. :rolleyes: I'm really fair but this totally works for me as a blush. Love it!

Even more Yay! :lol: I'm fair too so hopefully it will work for me too.

Could this be the answer to a replacement for BE Warmth Mango?!?!? Are they at all similar?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mango04 Enthusiast
Could this be the answer to a replacement for BE Warmth Mango?!?!? Are they at all similar?

omg....maybe. it's more bronzy than warmth...but in a nice way. it's great as an eyeshadow too. did i mention i love it? LOL

(i hate cliche, however. :ph34r: it' all grey on me and i appear dead while wearing it. i know that's not the popular opinion of cliche though, so maybe it works for most people. B) )

AndreaB Contributor
(i hate cliche, however. :ph34r: it' all grey on me and i appear dead while wearing it. i know that's not the popular opinion of cliche though, so maybe it works for most people. B) )

Cliche is very light on me and I can't use it by itself. I use it under other eyeshadow colors when I use it.

Green12 Enthusiast

OH NO!!! I have a feeling it might do the same for me, since you and I seem to have the same coloring Mango.

I don't want grey at all :( I want a nice creamy bone color for a brow highlighter. I think Raw Silk was out because the feedback was it was too grey, and the other neutrals seemed to either have a little pink to them or are white white.

Mango04 Enthusiast
Cliche is very light on me and I can't use it by itself. I use it under other eyeshadow colors when I use it.

Can't do it that way either. Turns everything into grey death shadow. :rolleyes:

WW340 Rookie

I got home last night to find my order had arrived, even though the tracking number shows that it had not yet been received for shipping.

I love everything I got. Thanks to Donna, paula and all for your reviews.

I finally have a foundation color that seems to work. I took a chance and ordered it in my $50 kit. I am glad I did, because it definitely is close enough to use even if I have to tweak it a bit. It is the soft butter peach. I thought I would like it based on the description, since the cools are too pink, but the goldens are too yellow, and all the others wash me out. Since it is the perfect match going straight on, I imagine it may get too dark after a few hours. I will see. I have plenty of other foundations to tweak it with lol. I have every color in each catagory in the light and fair shades, even a few mediums.

I love the starlit eye shadow. I used it as an eyeliner today.

I can't say enough about the soccer practice lip gloss. For me this is the best lip gloss color, but I like the more darkly pigmented lip glosses.

The pressed powders provide amazing coverage, but like everyone else, they are too light on me. It may work out to use them as a base though, with soft butter peach over it. I will have to experiment.

The pearl concealers are beautiful, but I am just not sure how to use them, lol, definitely shiny. I used it as an eyeshadow base today.

I got salon fun as my bonus blush. It is a pretty color, but I bet it will turn too orange on me. I also ordered shortcake, it is very pretty and pink, just as someone here said. It looked way too sparkly on my hand, but looks very nice on. I also ordered wakeup call in my free sample. Very intense, but beautiful. I will definitely find a use for this. I put it on very, very lightly last night, and it was nice, but everything seems to look good at night lol.

I am very tempted to place another order today, but just not sure what to get. I like having back ups of the items I really, really love in case they get discontinued. I think I really love most of these, but they may not stand the test of time. I have been in love before, but found out 3 -4 days later that love is sometimes blind lol.

Green12 Enthusiast
I am very tempted to place another order today

That's what we like to hear :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for your reviews WW340, glad you are happy with your order!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

dlp252 Apprentice

Okay then...glad I didn't get cliche! :lol:

Yeah, I'm tempted to place another order too, lol. Probably won't since I spent a bunch o'money today, but I'm still tempted. :P

So day three of my brush experiment is done. I think I still like the LHK for foundation, but it's doing well for the primer layer too.

confused Community Regular

Donna.

I have been wanting to ask you what you think of the new foundation color. I have not tried them yet, so wanted to get your opinion first lol

About cliche, it is an greyish color. But it works great with blues and purples as the base of them. I tried it with pink the other day and it was not good lol.

I did try launch again today and it still was an nightmare, so i had to put plum dust over it lol

I also used the sunlight start to finish today, since the pearl sunlight is way too shiny for me, and it worked great to cover up red spots lol. Im just thinking im starting to have way too many layers lol

paula

ShadowSwallow Newbie

Is there still an email for tech problems? :huh:

I was double-charged for an order, and I still haven't received it yet. I'm ordering again tonight (so I still get the special) but I really need to resolve this. And I don't see any place on the site where there's an email I can get ahold of. I didn't have any luck with the online support-thing. It copped out on me. <_<

WW340 Rookie
That's what we like to hear :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for your reviews WW340, glad you are happy with your order!

Thanks Julie. I resisted the urge today, just too busy to try to fight the website.

Yeah, I'm tempted to place another order too, lol. Probably won't since I spent a bunch o'money today, but I'm still tempted. :P

I hope they stop extending the special, lol, I am not sure how much longer I can resist. Especially since my hubby keeps telling me how nice my makeup looks today.

Is there still an email for tech problems? :huh:

I was double-charged for an order, and I still haven't received it yet. I'm ordering again tonight (so I still get the special) but I really need to resolve this. And I don't see any place on the site where there's an email I can get ahold of. I didn't have any luck with the online support-thing. It copped out on me. <_<

Try this one: support@everydayminerals.com

I hope you get it straightened out soon.

Green12 Enthusiast

I got my make-up! It came yesterday but I didn't pick it up from the mail box until last night :D That came in record time, like 2 or 3 days.

I'll post my reviews tomorrow!

Jestgar Rising Star

I, too, got my stuff. Only played a bit (just how made up do you need to be to pull weeds?) but I have to say, shiny kermit is the way to go. Dulls down the redness a lot with less green.

dlp252 Apprentice

Guess what I'm wearing! :lol:

Blue eyeshadodw! I never thought I'd see the day, but yep, blue eyeshadow. So Happy go Lucky is the way to go for me, lol. It's just a very nice hint of blue without screaming it. :P I even put it on the way the girl in that EOTD thread said...she pats it on with a brush instead of sweeping it on. I finished that off with a little Floating Feathers at the brow bone which I then blended down the eye. Sounds very 80's-ish, but actually looks very nice. With a little Mystic Night as a liner and some mascara I'm good to go.

And, my other experiment this weekend was with the pressed powder. Yesterday I managed to get a thin layer as a primer layer (using the sponge). It was still light, lol. I am undecided as to whether it was too light. I think it probably was, and it actually made my makeup feel a bit heavier, but the thing that will probably stop me from doing this again was that my eyes felt weird...that tells me I might be slightly sensitive to it...so I probably won't use it much, if at all.

I have been wanting to ask you what you think of the new foundation color. I have not tried them yet, so wanted to get your opinion first lol

I LOVE it! I'm still really loving it. I bought two formulations, Intensive and Matte. Looking at them in the jar, the matte is darker than the intensive. I have used them both and love them both, but I use the matte more I think. I may even mix them together at some point and see what that looks like. So yes, this is my best match yet.

:o !! Wow, hope you can get THAT straightened out!

I'll post my reviews tomorrow!

Looking forward to hearing all about it today, lol! :P

I, too, got my stuff. Only played a bit (just how made up do you need to be to pull weeds?) but I have to say, shiny kermit is the way to go. Dulls down the redness a lot with less green.

Woohoo for the shiney kermits of the world!

dlp252 Apprentice

Oooh new stuff on Wednesday:

Let's Celebrate the Last Week in June!

Every week we offer new specials and coupon codes!

Monday June 23 through June 30:

June Swoon Special - 10% off your order! This is a great opportunity to take advantage of the new lip colors and blushes being launched this Wednesday at 6:00pm CST.

Simply type in "LastWeekinJune" into the coupon code box upon checkout to receive 10% off your order!

Orders Over $45 (minus shipping and after discount) you receive a full-size Exclusive Preview eye shadow 3rd Place, a bronze and purple shade that is mysterious and likes to change colors on you depending on your skin tone.

dlp252 Apprentice

And more details:

News: Hi Everyone!

The new specials page is up! It is 10% off "LastWeekinJune" Special! Check it out! I want to post the image of 3rd place soon. We also have a bunch of new products and some that were featured on specials earlier that will launch on Wednesday at 4:00pm CST. Keep an eye out for those! 4 new lip colors and 3 new blushes!

We have received the new jars with closable sifters which is awesome. I have an image I'd like to post, but just don't know how quite yet - I am wrangling some help right now

The Eye Buki brush is on its way. And we are switching from renewable birch handles to bamboo handles. The price is twice as much per brush but we will absorb that cost for you. I am told these will be ready by the first week in July - so hopefully we can have them up for you by July 17th!

We also have three new machines coming in early next month that will enable us to provide recycled packaging that will cut down on the amount of jars that are thrown away each day. Especially with the sample jars. This new packaging will also let us offer far more free samples, so we are excited about that!

The video link will be up later next week, and I am still waiting for the changes on blog to be pushed over to the live site. I'm still waiting for my beloved blog to be back up.

Gift Certificates are finished and are going through final testing right now! UPDATE - they are still testing - I want them now though!!!! (6/23)

Our color library should be up soon as well. You will be able to contribute your own descriptions for your Everyday Minerals colors, and those descriptions will be rotated in the product pages! We want to provide as much first hand information on the colors as possible so we help everyone select the best colors for them. I should be able to put this up today or tomorrow!

I am still waiting to hear word on the ability to order multiple kits. In FAQ the webguys tell you how you can order multiple kits right now. When I get word back on this I will post.

And please keep banging away at support@everydayminerals.com for any issues at all that come up with the new website. They are working 24hours to ensure everything is perfect.

For anything related to shipping and tracking questions, please leave a message with Live Chat under Shipping Stuff! They are about 24 hours behind on responses, but should have everything taken care of by the end of the work day Monday.

Thanks so much, Carina

AndreaB Contributor

Thanks for posting that Donna. Sounds like a lot is still going on over there.

I suppose I should go over and see if I can log in yet......

New specials sound awesome. Im so happy i got my stimulus check today, now i can really shop, even tho im not sure what i need to get. I dont even have room for my stuff i have now in the case. Donna, how the heck do oyu do it lmao

paula

dlp252 Apprentice
New specials sound awesome. Im so happy i got my stimulus check today, now i can really shop, even tho im not sure what i need to get. I dont even have room for my stuff i have now in the case. Donna, how the heck do oyu do it lmao

Yeah, I've got stuff everywhere, lol. I am waiting for my Sephora Train case to come...that should fit more. Right now I've got stuff I use a lot in the train case and stuff I really like but don't use often in a three drawer stackable unit and my lip glosses in ANOTHER 3 drawer unit. :)

ShadowSwallow Newbie

My makeup hasn't come yet!!! :( And I still have no news back about the order I was double-charged for. :angry::(

AndreaB Contributor
My makeup hasn't come yet!!! :( And I still have no news back about the order I was double-charged for. :angry::(

Sorry Birdy. :(

I did read that they expected to be caught up on emails this evening so hopefully you'll hear back real soon.

Emails are slow there. I just got an response today to my order.

paula

dlp252 Apprentice

Okay, new colors up today...here's what I found so far:

Lip colors: Bamboo, Coffee Shop, Missing Socks, Spring Berries

Blush: Homework, launch party, light peach, raspberry sherbert, salon fun, sandy bottom, spring clean tea time.

I didn't get to finish looking around because I can't seem to get to the site at the moment.

Jestgar Rising Star

I sometimes brush the blush into my eyebrows to give them a hint of red. Today I brushed some onto my growing out bride-of-frankenstein gray streaks on my temples, worked pretty well -dulled the gray. maybe a fun way to liven up your hair color for a day. :P

Worriedtodeath Enthusiast

HI EVERYONE!!

I thought I would pop in!! I haven't been posting much here (do I lose my cult status?) but do I gain it back if I place 3 orders in one week? Two in the same Day!!!!! Little bitty orders though. I only placed one to get the special and just took the discount on the others. Once they all arrive, I will have the majority of the eyeshadows... Really into playing around with that. Still like the stuff and hope to narrow down my foundation to one. I can't get sandy fair to drag over to a kit so I can try it but it may be the one.

I'm venturing in to lip glosses, soaps, with these last orders.

Where are you guys ordering the cases from ?? I believe I need one now.

I'm waiting to try that find your foundation shade posted on the forums and see which works to order a big kit. I thought that might be the best deal to get the brushes and a main thing of foundation.

Hasn't the site move been a mess?? I just recieved word today from two people that my order is shipping today with different tracking numbers. Not sure how i got two people invovled but somehow I did even though I only emailed shipping once. Tom the shipping guy sounds so very tired of this. HIs email was very nice but you could read the exhaustion and frustration. :huh:

OOH I'm finally venturing in to wearing darker colors across the eyelid. TOday I tried diary on the lid with starry eye in the cornor and lower lid and on the phone (i think) across the top to the brow. Looks pretty good. I've a big fluffy brush that's really nice that I use to blend it all together. It looked pretty good once I took off my lime green shirt and put on the purple/tan striped one LOL! Before that minor change it was slightly shocking.

How often do any of your clean your brushes and with what??

WHOO I think I got it all out!! I've been busy with school work and mommy work and tonight it was ME work.

Stacie

Archived