Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skichikk18

Albany/saratoga Area

I am new to the gluten free thing and miss eating out. I know about PF changs, outback, chili's and pizzaria uno. Anyone know of anything else in the Albany/Saratoga region that has gluten free choices or are familiar/helpful to the diet so I am not always eating lettuce!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

My sister goes to RPI in Troy, NY, and here are few places that we have tried when I have been up to visit her. Nunzio's in Saratoga Springs- 119 Clinton Street has pizza. You have to call ahead, but the owner also mentioned that she had made gluten-free meatballs and chicken parm in the past, so call ahead. The pizza was very good. Sherry Lynn's Bakery and Cafe on Rt. 7 in Brunswick, NY is a totally gluten-free place. They also have an eat in menu. Here's a link to a local blog http://blogs.timesunion.com/glutenfree/?m=200803 You should be able to find more places to eat after reading through it. Hope this helps!

Join eNewsletter

In Albany, Avenue A has gluten free options. Its not cheap but the food is amazing! I have been trying to contact local restaurants to get them to accomodate Celiac's. Hopefully it will get better! I also heard that Cabernet Cafe on Western Ave. is accomodating but I think you should call ahead & speak to a manager.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter