Smeech

Extreme Pizza - Gluten Free Pizza And Salads

Rate this topic

www.extremepizza.com Extreme Pizza now offers a Gluten-Free Menu!

The crust is "Still Riding" crust, and is excellent. The typical "gluten-free taste" is not there and the crust NEVER overpowers the sauce or toppings.

The toppings are excellent and flavorful.

The sauce is very good, with a slight kick.

The closest chain I would compare it to is Round Table Pizza, but I like Extreme Pizza even more.

The pizzas are available in "Medium" 12" pizzas, which easily lasts two meals even if I'm real hungry. The cost is $16-20 depending on toppings. A BOGO 50% coupon is easy to find (there was one on the to-go menu at the location I was at), so buy a pizza with a friend a keep costs down.

They have a brochure that explains their "gluten-free" process.

I look forward to trying their gluten-free salads. Apparently, they have gluten-free crutons.

www.extremepizza.com Extreme Pizza now offers a Gluten-Free Menu!

The crust is "Still Riding" crust, and is excellent. The typical "gluten-free taste" is not there and the crust NEVER overpowers the sauce or toppings.

The toppings are excellent and flavorful.

The sauce is very good, with a slight kick.

The closest chain I would compare it to is Round Table Pizza, but I like Extreme Pizza even more.

The pizzas are available in "Medium" 12" pizzas, which easily lasts two meals even if I'm real hungry. The cost is $16-20 depending on toppings. A BOGO 50% coupon is easy to find (there was one on the to-go menu at the location I was at), so buy a pizza with a friend a keep costs down.

They have a brochure that explains their "gluten-free" process.

I look forward to trying their gluten-free salads. Apparently, they have gluten-free crutons.

Wow! Which location did you go to? There is one by me that I went to about two years ago and I had a salad. :angry: I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

Wow! Which location did you go to? There is one by me that I went to about two years ago and I had a salad. :angry: I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

Sorry, I went to the Newark, Ca location.

It looks like their gluten-free participation is spreading. If you choose "store locator" and "order online" the gluten free menu will appear if they have it available.

YAY!!! You just made my day! Thanks for posting this. We have an Extreme Pizza nearby, which I just called, and they DO have gluten-free pizza. It's prepped and cooked separately from the regular pizza. I told them to save me one for the weekend. It's been way too long... I love their Pandora's Box pizza. :D

I emailed them and asked them to add gluten free options in Issaquah.

If anyone else wants to email them, here's the address:

contactus@extremepizza.com

I'll have to keep them in mind when I vacation in California this summer.

So, I have gone three times now.

All three times have been consistent (very good).

Something to keep in mind though: Pick-up or Dine In may be the best option--when I picked up the pizza's yesterday, the guy running the register (pretty sure he was a manager) noticed that my pizza wasn't gluten free. He said it showed up on the screen, not on the receipt, but reviewed the info with what looked like a new employee.

They made me a gluten-free pizza, deducted $5 off the bill (in which I was already using one of their BOGO 50% coupons), and gave me the non-gluten-free pizza which I gave to a friend.

It's funny--can anyone else tell a wheat-flour pizza by the smell, because after almost three years now, I sure can... wheat-flour pizza crust smells a bit pungent to me..

Ooh.. there's one of these not too far from where I work! I'll call them later and see if they have a gluten-free option. If so, I'll try to go this week.

I've had the gluten-free pizza at Z Pizza and it's pretty awful. :(

We had pizza delivered from Extreme Pizza Saturday night. I enjoyed mine, first non-homemade pizza I've had in more than a year. However, they sent (and charged for) BOTH pizzas gluten free. My sweetie was not pleased, but ate hers anyway, said she didn't like the crust. We could've sent it back, but she decided not to. The biggest problem was the cost! We could've gone to Outback for the cost of the 2 medium gluten-free pizzas. I agree with Smeech, though, pick up or dine in is probably a better option than delivery, so you can check the order.