This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

kareng Grand Master

He is a tuxedo type cat....James Bond? Cary Grant? Tux? Men's Wearhouse? ;)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jestgar Rising Star

Rollie?

Mollie and Rollie?

I also like Molly and Maddox

elye Community Regular

Jyesss! OMG.......an adorable pair!! :wub::wub:

He is a tuxedo type cat....James Bond? Cary Grant? Tux? Men's Wearhouse? ;)

Yes, I was thinking tuxedo reference meselph....... . .. .. . Fred? (Astaire) No one moved a tux and tails like Fred did.. . . . . ..

Jestgar Rising Star

Yes, I was thinking tuxedo reference meselph....... . .. .. . Fred? (Astaire) No one moved a tux and tails like Fred did.. . . . . ..

Junction? But then the other one would have to be Serenade.

mushroom Proficient

/when I saw Tuxedo, Junction came to mind also, but ye can nae call a cat JUNCTION!! But the wee female does look like a Molly. How about Molly and McGee???:D

Darn210 Enthusiast

I done sumpin bad.... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

No. You didn't. You did something great!! :D

I like Molly and Maddox . . . rolls off the tongue.

. . . and Nik, I forgot to add my condolences. Sorry to hear about your Lucy girl. :(

nikki-uk Enthusiast

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I done sumpin bad.... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

*sniff*

That weren't bad Jess, silly!!!!!

They are ADORABLE & I'm flying out IMMEDIATELY to see them! wink.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Jestgar Rising Star

The little girl is still hiding, although she was out playing with her brother last night. Bo is attempting to ignore them - the little boy disagrees with that plan....

So far I'm just calling them the Tater Tots. :D

jerseyangel Proficient

So far I'm just calling them the Tater Tots. :D

:D

curlyfries Contributor

Gah! I've missed so much! Missed Em's birthday.....and a couple others me thinks. Kitties.....MJ....what else? Oh.....and dear Lucy :(

Soooo glad to see Patteigh around again! How's the family, Padts?

Been having lots of neck problems lately. Had a CT scan and found 2 bulging disks and one herniated disk. <_<

*note to self*...must learn to type without looking at the keys :rolleyes:

....and osteopenia is getting worse.

But.....I can still dance!!! And I've been kicking butt (my own) in Zumba!

Got my hair trimmed....keeping it long,but loosing the curls.....got bangs (cheaper than botox)....AND got it colored....for the first time ever! A deep, sultry brown. B)

Going back to T.E.X.A.S. next week. hubby has to give his deposition. Can't talk about him or the a.c.c.i.d.e.n.t on line. Enemy lawyers have been googling :ph34r: They found a blog of my son's from a while back talking about how well hubby has been doing and that he's dancing again. Don't think it'll do much damage though. Besides......doesn't look like our case has much hope anyway, since we have to prove that the c.i.t.y knew, or had time to know, that the s.t.o.p s.i.g.n was missing. Looks like it will go to t.r.i.a.l.

We'll get to visit my son and DIL while we're there. :D Haven't been to T.e.x.a.s since that spring 2 years ago.

Loey Rising Star

HAPPY HALOWEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE, wub.gifwub.gif

LOEY

P.S. I'm opening the door in my old pumpkin costume from when I taught first grade. My favorite is my purple flapper but it's inappropriate. Hope we get trick or treaters. We're in a new development and last year only got 15 (7 from our next door neighbor - they like procreating rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Loey Rising Star

Gah! I've missed so much! Missed Em's birthday.....and a couple others me thinks. Kitties.....MJ....what else? Oh.....and dear Lucy :(

Soooo glad to see Patteigh around again! How's the family, Padts?

Been having lots of neck problems lately. Had a CT scan and found 2 bulging disks and one herniated disk. <_<

*note to self*...must learn to type without looking at the keys :rolleyes:

....and osteopenia is getting worse.

But.....I can still dance!!! And I've been kicking butt (my own) in Zumba!

Got my hair trimmed....keeping it long,but loosing the curls.....got bangs (cheaper than botox)....AND got it colored....for the first time ever! A deep, sultry brown. B)

Going back to T.E.X.A.S. next week. hubby has to give his deposition. Can't talk about him or the a.c.c.i.d.e.n.t on line. Enemy lawyers have been googling :ph34r: They found a blog of my son's from a while back talking about how well hubby has been doing and that he's dancing again. Don't think it'll do much damage though. Besides......doesn't look like our case has much hope anyway, since we have to prove that the c.i.t.y knew, or had time to know, that the s.t.o.p s.i.g.n was missing. Looks like it will go to t.r.i.a.l.

We'll get to visit my son and DIL while we're there. :D Haven't been to T.e.x.a.s since that spring 2 years ago.

So sorry to hear that your osteopenia is getting worse. I was just fitted in a brace and between that and my scar Clark calls me Igor. Sending lots of love and healing positive energy!

Love,

Loey

Loey Rising Star

Where is everyone? Trick or Treating or answering the door. We only had our neighbors with the seven kids stop by so far. Check back later or tomorrow.

Love,

Loey

elye Community Regular

HI, LEEESARGH! :wub:

PIC, puleeeeze!

Kick some arse in Texass, L! B);)

It is 7:20 pm here, and we have had SIX kids at our door.

And I bought a LOT of chocolate.

Ohhhhhh, noooo.......... . .. .. . . :rolleyes:

mushroom Proficient

It is 7:20 pm here, and we have had SIX kids at our door.

And I bought a LOT of chocolate.

Ohhhhhh, noooo.......... . .. .. . . :rolleyes:

We had a total of eleven last night, which is about average. Hub bought licorice all sorts (do you have those, EM?) and there are a bunch left. He thought we could eat the leftovers and his face well when I told him about the gluten. But I think some of the remainder is disappearing :ph34r: -- sometimes he is willlfully ignorant and misbehaving. :rolleyes:

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Leese!

Been answering the door steadily for the last 2 1/2 hours. Lots of nice little kids--one family, every kid said "Happy Halloween and welcome to the neighborhood". B)

Almost outta candy....

Loey Rising Star

Hi Leese!

Been answering the door steadily for the last 2 1/2 hours. Lots of nice little kids--one family, every kid said "Happy Halloween and welcome to the neighborhood". B)

Almost outta candy....

Wish I could send you some of mine. I have a big bag of assorted chocolates and then three other bags (luckily I have the receipt for two of them).

Well I had a total of 12 including the 7 from next door. My sweet little girl that I tutor came from about a half an hour today. I didn't recognize her until she said "thanks Miss Lois."

Today she brought me a Frankie Stein doll (she knows I have a doll collection and she had brought hers to show me last week and I told her I loved it. It was really sweet of her. She's picking up her reading steadily and LOVES homework and coming to my house.

I've been feeling ill all day and only ate breakfast but that decided to come up a little while ago (yuck). I'm supposed to see my oncologist tomorrow but I want to call and make sure she still wants me to come. Patients get Chemo there and are very susceptible.

OK, off to bed. I'm thankful I managed to keep my costume and wig clean when I got sick.

I hope you all had a happy halloween!

Love,

Loey

jerseyangel Proficient

Night Low--feel better :)

Jestgar Rising Star

Feel better LoLo.

I'm hiding in the dark to deter any treaters. :ph34r: :ph34r:

I live on a street with no lights and no sidewalks so some years I get 1, Often no one. The last two years I've just turned off all the lights. Makes it easier...

jerseyangel Proficient

This is the first year in a while that we had any t or t'ers. Last year, none at the apartment, the year before that we actually moved on Halloween weekend, and year before that we lived out in the country and got no kids at all.

Tonight was kinda nice.

Jestgar Rising Star

and I have a lap full of kitties. :)

nikki-uk Enthusiast

and I have a lap full of kitties. :)

Well jel! wub.gif (very jealous in me local speak)

It's too soon for any new ones for me :-/

MOAR disgustingly cute pics please Jeuss!!!

Anyhoo, can't stop

*hi Lees-argh!*

Hope yooz yanks had a Happy Halloween (not really a big thing here)

Seems we gotz unusually mild wevah here in blighty and you East coasters got SNOW?!?! WIH??

..and it's...

PINCH, PUNCH, PHIRST DAY OF THE MONTH!!!

& NO RETURN! tongue.gif

elye Community Regular

Seems we gotz unusually mild wevah here in blighty and you East coasters got SNOW?!?! WIH??

Yes, it's beeeeeooootiful, here -- 60 F today, lots of sun.. .. . .all week this should be happening.... :huh: And to the immediate south of me, many many centimetres of PSNAOUGH!

Dear gawd.

mushroom Proficient

Whuzzzuppp???

Everyone lost their psilly?

I guess snaough can do that to you :huh:

psawyer Proficient

Oh, you really don't want to know. :blink:

Archived