Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

YUM TIME! Cafe' Mocha in Tigger mug!

8035754657_127b028864_n.jpg

Ads by Google:

OMG.....we need Jaghnutt to go back into the archives.....or Leeeesargh to give V a concise summary/recap....... ..Vynsegnt, it all has to do with Jyesss sitting, alone and drunk, one night in the wee hours before her computer, typing out a stream-of-consciousness post that at some point involved chickens, which she typed as "civkcebs"......man, did I guffaw my way through that group of posts.....Jaghnutt, ya need to find those! :lol:

Uggghhh . . . looks what happens when you dive into the archives a few times . . . you develop an itch a niche. I will say it used to be a lot easier, but Scott changed the search engine and add in the number of ways we now spell civkeb and it complicates things. Does anyone remember how Jess originally spelled it?

I'll see what I can do . . . no promises.

Why do I do this? . . . Is it the challenge? . . . Is it because I have no life? :lol:

OK, could nae remember the original spelling . . . actually tried to search a few civkrb options but failed miserably. You know what worked? I did my search on "Jess" & "wine". Had to actually go through quite a few posts until I found it . . . ummmm, Jess, you may want to do something about that "wine" problem that you've got :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is the original post:

i actuallt cooked a civckeb too, so am eating some protein.

hve fun with yor movie suxe. i wa s gobbg to watch the nest dic of bog love. biut i don't hing it woul vbe worhwhile now

shold go yto bed

but crap jut remembered that t's beem raining and lultle had coveted ny sheets with middy foorprints and i was going to scha enge the sheets and take tae a shpwer buit what are thr chabces of that happening now???

immmm

zeor

guess il'' be sleeoing in muddy cat foot pirunts sheets :ph34r: :ph34r:

But you may want to start here where I first noticed she was drinking:

:lol::lol: Yep, Jess has been drinking!!! . . .

and I swear, I didn't edit anything :ph34r::lol:

This was the night when Jess coined "ridivculous".

It starts here:

I'm drinking giggling rain btw.

Hey! If Susie can make up drink names so can I!!

It's what you get when you mix cheap white wine with talking rain.

Oh . . . good times on the tickle thread :wub:

It starts here:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It starts here:

Well...I have learned alot from these historic postings! I have learned that we either need to drink more or post more when drinking!

Well...I have learned alot from these historic postings! I have learned that we either need to drink more or post more when drinking!

I think you meant to say "and".

Does anyone remember the 'stupid sign guy' from a couple years back? He's been running for various offices for the last few years - he got three votes for sewer commissioner - and he's currently running for some state senate position.

Apparently my group of friends aren't the only ones who find him ridiculous....

539417_4681558605074_479167601_n.jpg

OMG. . . .... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jaghnutt comes through for us..... . ... B)

I think you meant to say "and".

sorry...a typo... :D

I think I would vote for someone for village idiot. At least he is admitting it?

Why do I do this? . . . Is it the challenge? . . . Is it because I have no life? :lol:

In another forum that I hang in (well I am down to three that I am active in anymore) we have a thing called karma we give out to good/funny/helpful posts. IF I COULD do that here, this one has good karma reward written all over it.! B)

Okay, who is creative enough to invent a kharma Reward symbol (must be available to computer idiots) for use in the Psillie pages?

Okay, who is creative enough to invent a kharma Reward symbol (must be available to computer idiots) for use in the Psillie pages?

How 'bout THIS guy?

b0b0596acce9ffc1f2a27548aa642eaf.gif

B)

Apparently my group of friends aren't the only ones who find him ridiculous....

I think you meant to say "ridivculous".

In another forum that I hang in (well I am down to three that I am active in anymore) we have a thing called karma we give out to good/funny/helpful posts. IF I COULD do that here, this one has good karma reward written all over it.! B)

Ahhhhh Thanks :D

You could just send cash if you want . . . :rolleyes:

Did I just negate my good Karma? :ph34r::lol:

I think you meant to say "ridivculous".

yep.. Drat those coffee-induced spelling mishaps.

How 'bout THIS guy?

b0b0596acce9ffc1f2a27548aa642eaf.gif

B)

Nice, but I don't know how to do him. We could do something like this:

[ + ^_^ + ^_^ + ] - Nah, that doesn't work. :angry::blink:

B):DB) ?? Nah, not that either.

B)

:D

B)

Cone on guys, there are creative minds out there. Maybe later in the day when the wine starts to flow.

Nice, but I don't know how to do him. We could do something like this:

[ + ^_^ + ^_^ + ] - Nah, that doesn't work. :angry::blink:

B):DB) ?? Nah, not that either.

B)

:D

B)

Cone on guys, there are creative minds out there. Maybe later in the day when the wine starts to flow.

Scott said something about needing to update the system, I'm sure he would love to make a "good Karma" symbol just for the Psillies. :blink:

Have you guys check the "views" and the "reply" count recently. It's pretty awesome! :o:lol:

I must post more frequently...I 'gotta' be Queen just once. B) You know I'm a "wanna be" ;):lol:

Oh, crud. Thanks for reminding me. I phorgot to check the page count :unsure: Who is our queen anyway? She has been laying pretty low methinks.:lol:

Oh, crud. Thanks for reminding me. I phorgot to check the page count :unsure: Who is our queen anyway? She has been laying pretty low methinks.:lol:

Gee...I'm not really sure. She should be ashamed of herself for leaving her subjects bereft.

But you may want to start here where I first noticed she was drinking:

Jyan-nut.......This is awesome! I forgot how much we used to laugh! So good reading Soozle and some others.

My favorite quote.....

dude

you have not l;ived unitl you've sneezed raw vborocili out your nose

:lol:

I kept reading and wondering....Where was I????? I remember all about Jess's civkeb!

Then I saw the date.......

I did eventually post. Never did forget about me psillies :wub: It's what kept me sane :P

....and Lisa and Jess are both approaching a cataclismic (sp?) post count!!!!

Take cover psillies!!!!! :ph34r:

....and Lisa and Jess are both approaching a cataclismic (sp?) post count!!!!

Take cover psillies!!!!! :ph34r:

AHHH...this made me laugh! :lol: I think I'll let Jess go first...and see what happens.

Jyan-nut.......This is awesome! I forgot how much we used to laugh! So good reading Soozle and some others.

:lol::lol: I KNOW!