Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

w8in4dave

Hank! :)

So I had to put my 11 yo Shih Tzu down not long after new years. At first I didn't want another dog because my heart was so broken. You take your dog to the vet to get a pill for issues and find out he is so sick he has to be put down. It is shocking and breaks your heart and all kinds of guilt. You think I am never getting another dog! Then the opportunity to get this lil guy :) 

2015-04-13%2010.01.23_zps3s2wbtbg.jpg

2015-04-11%2016.10.32_zpswiirvsvo.jpg

Recovering Gluten Eater 

DX'd June 17th 2013

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

He is SO cute!

I am so sorry for the loss of your old darling. I am afraid i might be in your situation soon. My lab is almost twelve and she is full of lumps and bumps that appeared this year. I have told the vet that I do not want to know.....but we both know. Trying to make her last days happy.

Non-functioning Gall bladder Removal Surgery 2005

Diagnosed via Blood Test and Endoscopy: March 2013

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis -- Stable 2014

Anemia -- Resolved

Fractures (vertebrae): June 2013

Osteopenia/osteoporosis -- June 2013

Allergies and Food Intolerances

Diabetes -- January 2014

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Join eNewsletter

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!  :)

I had to put my shepherd down 7 years ago and I still miss her so I feel your pain. I cannot get another dog until I retire within the next 4 years but the day after I leave work for good, I am going puppy shopping at the local shelter.  What kind of a dog is Hank?  What an adorable face!  :wub:

Join eNewsletter

So sorry about the loss of your fur friend. Your new little guy is adorable and while I know he will never take the place of the one you lost I hope he gives you many years of smiles and doggy kisses. 

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Join eNewsletter

Awww, he loos like such a sweetie!  I want one too....

And I'm sorry to here about your dog.  11 is so young; how sadly unfair.  Best wishes.

Nicole 

"Acceptance is the key to happiness."

ITP - 1993

Celiac - June, 2012

Hypothyroid - August, 2012

CANADIAN

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter