This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Good gravy :blink: I go and do some essential things and come back to two and a half pages of lighthearted lunacy!

:lol: lighthearted lunacy. No, no, dear patti, 'tis sheer barking EXTREME MADNESS.

and guess what! :o minding my own business, and I just discovered that MARY KATE has hijacked our very own yeti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open Original Shared Link

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green12 Enthusiast
Just the coolest grocery store and a haven for Celiacs. :)

How do I get me a Wegman's :huh:

Patti said lighthearted lunacy :lol::lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
and guess what! :o minding my own business, and I just discovered that MARY KATE has hijacked our very own yeti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but does she get into the bathtub with that thing on?

Darn210 Enthusiast
I had a very timely minor freakout last night. :ph34r: HR Pufnstuf was on "My Name is Earl"!!! :lol: (YES! The Real Deal!)

Anyone else watch Earl? :unsure:

I believe that it is on at the same time as Grey's Anatomy . . . so I believe the majority of the female contingent will say no. I do watch it when Grey's in reruns, though . . .

HR Pufnstuf (is that really how you spell it? that doesn't look right.) was also sketched into South Park last night or the night before. I normally blow right by that but HR caught my eye.

I need some help from either Susie or Richard or possibly an optician . . . Is that suppose to be sushi on MM's belly? And what is CarrotTop eating/drinking?

And Richard, I knew it was you!!! Either that or once again . . . Emily's dad.

Green12 Enthusiast

:lol::lol:

See, our yeti is all the rage.

Green12 Enthusiast
I believe that it is on at the same time as Grey's Anatomy . . . so I believe the majority of the female contingent will say no.

You got that right.

Although the Grey's of today is not the same Grey's I used to know and love, sigh......

Darn210 Enthusiast
:and guess what! :o minding my own business, and I just discovered that MARY KATE has hijacked our very own yeti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wearing a yeti-fur coat . . . :o well, I never!!!! :o . . .Doesn't she know that yetis are on the endangered list??!!!??

Doesn't her head look too big for her body? :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

DingoGirl Enthusiast

:lol: I think the proper phrase is "I need to git me a wegman's" :lol:

I believe that it is on at the same time as Grey's Anatomy . . . so I believe the majority of the female contingent will say no. I do watch it when Grey's in reruns, though . . .

this is absolutely correct. Except here, Gray's is on at the same time as The Office....VERY sad. :angry: But Gray's is really bugging me.......George and Izzy - - AS IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um.......the elusive Richard ONCE put his photo up. 'Tis not he, in the center square......I remember. ;)

TOM - should you be living in a BUBBLE for pete's sake? :unsure: Like George Costana's Bubble Boy friend? :lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Although the Grey's of today is not the same Grey's I used to know and love, sigh......

I KNOW! As mentioned before, it's really bugging me.....

Doesn't her head look too big for her body? :lol:

always does. And they always have the same expressions.....is it me, or do they look a bit like lemurs? :ph34r:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

go to www.wegmans.com and send them an email.

It's in the NY,PA and NJ area. Not a big chain at all. Family run place. Neat though. Patti is right when she says celiac heaven.

jerseyangel Proficient
Anyone else watch Earl? :unsure:

I really like Earl--we've been TiVo'ing it along with 30 Rock since Grey's is on opposite.

I'm leaning towards doing it the other way around cuz I agree that Grey's isn't as good as last year. I actually said that to Mark last night.

Mad Men, on the other hand--I think that's my new favorite show :) Susie, if you ever allow yourself expanded cable--you'd LOVE it! The season finale was on last night--it dosen't come back till June '08 :angry:

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

:blink: HOLY CARP BAT MAN.................I GO TO CHIRO TO GET MY BONES CRACKED ....

AND COME BACK TO 60 EMAILS ALERTS.

:ph34r::lol:

SPEACHLESS...... :lol:

nikki-uk Enthusiast
:blink: HOLY CARP BAT MAN.................I GO TO CHIRO TO GET MY BONES CRACKED ....

AND COME BACK TO 60 EMAILS ALERTS.

:ph34r::lol:

SPEACHLESS...... :lol:

:lol::lol:

You know, you'd think we'd have better things to do ...must...get...on

Darn210 Enthusiast
always does. And they always have the same expressions.....is it me, or do they look a bit like lemurs?

:lol::lol::lol:

But Gray's is really bugging me.......George and Izzy - - AS IF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed! And the George & Izzy story is the ONLY story they really got going . . .

OK - all you slackers who have not added your pleas to the Green Guy Emoticon thread need to get your A$$E$ over there and jump on the bandwagon . . . otherwise, when Scott makes it available, YOU don't get to use it!!!

I'm off to run errands!

Ridgewalker Contributor
Nathan Fillion, he's dreamy :wub:

Nathan Fillion is on Desperate Housewives??? I have to admit, I've never watched it-- but I looove Nathan Fillion. I'm one of those culty Firefly/Serenity fans! :lol:

tom Contributor

Earl is on an hour earlier than Grey's.

It's The Office that loses its female fanbase. ;)

Ridgewalker Contributor
:rolleyes: <--- at myself! Start talking about babe-alicious guys, and I'll pop right up.
jerseyangel Proficient
Earl is on an hour earlier than Grey's.

It's The Office that loses its female fanbase. ;)

You're right..it's Ugly Betty that's on opposite Earl--what was I thinking...anyway, I watch Betty and record Earl. Tried to watch Office--I don't get it :huh:

Green12 Enthusiast
You're right..it's Ugly Betty that's on opposite Earl--what was I thinking...anyway, I watch Betty and record Earl.

I LOOOOOOOVE Ugly Betty, such a great show. :D

Nathan Fillion is on Desperate Housewives??? I have to admit, I've never watched it-- but I looove Nathan Fillion. I'm one of those culty Firefly/Serenity fans!

He sure is! He's a new addition to the cast this year, a mysterious (possibly on the verge of being creepy) gynecologist.

I used to watch him on OLTL and then on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

OK - all you slackers who have not added your pleas to the Green Guy Emoticon thread need to get your A$$E$ over there and jump on the bandwagon .

Ok I will go check it out!

And they always have the same expressions.....is it me, or do they look a bit like lemurs?

must go look up "lemurs" in the dictionary :lol:

go to www.wegmans.com and send them an email.

It's in the NY,PA and NJ area. Not a big chain at all. Family run place. Neat though. Patti is right when she says celiac heaven.

Thanks! Sounds like a really great place. Doubtful they will expand and come out west.....

Hi Judy!!!

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

My coworkers and I are playing with that picture maker thing, pimping link that was here before....FUN!

jerseyangel Proficient

Nathan Fillion used to play Joey on One Life To Live, too. :)

Edit: I just saw that Julie already said this. I must be losing it today :lol:

TriticusToxicum Explorer

Where's PETA? :o

TriticusToxicum Explorer
I need some help from either Susie or Richard or possibly an optician . . . Is that suppose to be sushi on MM's belly? And what is CarrotTop eating/drinking?

And Richard, I knew it was you!!! Either that or once again . . . Emily's dad.

Sushi - yes

CarrotTop - fishbowl? :o

Not Emily's dad!

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Um.......the elusive Richard ONCE put his photo up. 'Tis not he, in the center square......I remember. ;)

well, 'tis not ME, 'tis however, a picture of me :P

TOM - should you be living in a BUBBLE for pete's sake? :unsure: Like George Costana's Bubble Boy friend? :lol:

That's what we've been missing here - the Bubble Boy!

tom Contributor
I KNOW! As mentioned before, it's really bugging me.....

It's all downhill once you've "defibbed the doe".

(The "jumped the shark" for a New Millenium)

BUBBLE BOY?!! *chortle* Oh it's just a little temporal cluster of badness. In 4+ months now, I've had ~12 non-GREAT days. :P

Do I sense a partial re-mojofication in Dingoland?

:unsure:

Archived