This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

jerseyangel Proficient
..and Donald Trump has just a "little" comb-over? :huh:

:P

:lol::lol::lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TriticusToxicum Explorer
yes Richard please erase all those naughty links too....I know you really wanted that nurses costume for your doll...but your boss won't want to see that. :)

:ph34r::unsure:how do you know about the costumes? :blink::unsure:

You aren't HottieChik19 on another website are you? I'm sooo busted! :blink:

(Really, it wasn't me that was trying to hack your private gallery ) :P

Mtndog Collaborator
That is our favorite part of Dazed and Confused too! We keep rewinding it to watch it over :) That and the part where they throw the bowling ball into the car.

What would like to be in my parade? I could use a dairy princess or something to that effect. We can get you a float and a big frilly dress!

A dairy princess? SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gluten free ice cream for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All must visit:Open Original Shared Link

Best website ever for those of us who are photoshopless or not good like Richard!!!!!!!!!!!

Patti- I promise I won't leave it up forever. :ph34r::P

CarlaB Enthusiast

Gosh, Patti, you've grown some facial hair .... three posts ago, you look great, now you look a little hairy! :lol:

I'd get Elos Laser hair removal ... don't go for the hormonal therapy ... and no, I haven't had the Elos hair removal, I'm just familiar with it. :)

Darn210 Enthusiast

<============= Maggie the squirrel killer!

She was one of the sweetest dogs you would ever meet unless you were a squirrel or some other rodent worthy of her prowess . . . but squirrels were her favorite.

At our previous house (where she spent most of her life), we had a doggie door. Oh the surprises she would bring us!!!!! Many a dead squirrel (and other varmits) were brought in to be presented at our feet. But the best was the live opossum . . . it sure SEEMED like it was dead. How was she to know?

Bev, thanks for the link - and the (inferred) warning to never post my own photo.

blueeyedmanda Community Regular
:ph34r::unsure:how do you know about the costumes? :blink::unsure:

You aren't HottieChik19 on another website are you? I'm sooo busted! :blink:

(Really, it wasn't me that was trying to hack your private gallery ) :P

Crap...you figured out my screen name B) LOL!

Besides, didn't I tell you, buy your costumes from my store...Amanda's Naughty Shop. I will give you a discount hehehe!

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
A dairy princess? SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gluten free ice cream for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best website ever for those of us who are photoshopless or not good like Richard!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdddddddddddd. see learned something new here. a new spelling. who would have guessed i'd get a bigger vocab on this thread :lol:

patti better get on those HRT pills.......NOT

BEV YOUR A NUT CASE. WHY I LOVE YOU

J

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Darn210 Enthusiast
..and Donald Trump has just a "little" comb-over? :huh:

:P

When I was a kid, I used to braid my Dad's comb-over . . . now that's a good look. :lol:

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Bev, thanks for the link - and the (inferred) warning to never post my own photo.

<============== Too late :P

jerseyangel Proficient

OMG--that's the best one yet :lol:

What a crew B)

Love the avatar!!!!

jerseyangel Proficient

That's ok--it's helping me tap into my masculine side :P:blink:

TriticusToxicum Explorer

:unsure: this could be BAD!

ohhh this is fun!

nikki-uk Enthusiast

..but notice how Richard doesn't actually ever put up a pic of himself in his avatar <_<

Did anyone else think that Julie and me look like sisters in the 'Brady Bunch' avatar??? :blink::lol:

........and who knew Patti grew a ginger beard....ya just never can tell ;)

elye Community Regular

Okay, gotta get to Pimp My Pic...but Man, now not only do you miss endless witty discourse when you're off-forum for a couple of hours, you miss equally important accompanying avatars! Patty with a beard? MISSED IT! Richard, please set up a website with all past avatars and relevant captions. You can easily take an hour to do that, I'm sure...

Looks like Hollywood Squares, now...Richard, you're Paul Lynde. My dad's George Gobel...I must inform him of this, as I know he'd be pleased. :D

Darn210 Enthusiast

You know, I was thinking after I made that post . . . he wouldn't go take my personal photo off of my profile page, would he? Nah . . . :lol:

Since I see that you've put yourself in the "Alice" position, get over here and clean this house!!! My FIL is in town for the weekend and you've got work to do!!! Spaghetti and meatballs for supper . . . do you need to go see Sam the Butcher and pick up some ground beef? Come on!!! Time's a wastin' and you are spending too much time on this forum, Alice!

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean somebody isn't really after you!!

jerseyangel Proficient
Looks like Hollywood Squares, now...Richard, you're Paul Lynde. My dad's George Gobel...I must inform him of this, as I know he'd be pleased. :D

Ooh-ooh--can I be Joanne Worley?

ohh I want to be someone too!!!!

TriticusToxicum Explorer
You know, I was thinking after I made that post . . . he wouldn't go take my personal photo off of my profile page, would he? Nah . . . :lol:

...not that i have a history of doing that...

Cute kids BTW.

Since I see that you've put yourself in the "Alice" position, get over here and clean this house!!! My FIL is in town for the weekend and you've got work to do!!! Spaghetti and meatballs for supper . . . do you need to go see Sam the Butcher and pick up some ground beef? Come on!!! Time's a wastin' and you are spending too much time on this forum, Alice!

Believe me when i tell you this - I am the LAST person you want to clean your house! pisketti and meatballs I can handle, but I have vacuumaphobia, windexaphobia, and a severe case of mopitosis.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean somebody isn't really after you!!

Who told you that/ Did THEY tell you? :huh:

TriticusToxicum Explorer
ohh I want to be someone too!!!!

It looks like you are now heir to the Wegman throne? (the nearsighted step-child?)

Green12 Enthusiast

Good morning sillies!

You east coasters (and those across the pond) get a 2-3 hour head start on the silliness, we here in the west feel left behind :(

Looks like another day of avatar fun with Richard.

Susie, that's ok, as much as I love a funny man, and Carrot Top is funny, I have my eye on another prize.

Ladies (and Chuck), that means Carrot Top is up for dibs.

Stop the presses, we have a model down, a MODEL is DOWN!!!!! National headlines read, and news outlets across the country report, that a model bit the dust on the runway yesterday at Fashion Week.

Shall we start a collection?

It looks like you are now heir to the Wegman throne? (the nearsighted step-child?)

who wants a discount at my inherited store?

elye Community Regular

Okay, are we Brady Bunch or Hollywood Squares? I vote for the Squares...MUCH funnier, and more up to the standard of wit that we produce here. The Brady Bunch...they just annoyed me with their easy humour. I think they may have scared me a little, as well.

I'll take Richard, centre square, for the block...

Green12 Enthusiast
Okay, are we Brady Bunch or Hollywood Squares? I vote for the Squares...MUCH funnier, and more up to the standard of wit that we produce here. The Brady Bunch...they just annoyed me with their easy humour. I think they may have scared me a little, as well.

I'll take Richard, centre square, for the block...

I kinda like the idea of Hollywood Squares, there's fun questions and answers invovled, and PRIZES....we got nothing from the Brady Bunch, only morals to the story and bad fashion, and words like "groovy".

Archived