Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlourShopGirl

Wegman's Is Awesome!

I love the pic with you ? and the kitty! ;)

My kitty is a 2 yr old Maine Coon cat we adopted, his name is Lucky, he is a kitty who needs constant attention and love. He is laying next to me now on his back. He is purring!

My new avatar was taken on opening day of the Harrisburg Wegmans in September, it is me and Danny Wegman the CEO of the store. I was glad I took my camera that day. :)

Their products are reasonable in my eyes. Pasta sauce under their name was 51 cents yesterday. I dont usually have any complaints about their prices. The expensive things are the premade meals and fancy baked goods....but from my memory those baked goods were great!

I'm a new member, with a newly diagnosed 15 year old daughter. I'm wishing we had a Wegman's here in Indiana! but what caught my attention was your comment about sour cream...I thought that was always gluten-free? These hidden glutens are causing me all kinds of gray hairs!!

I'm a new member, with a newly diagnosed 15 year old daughter. I'm wishing we had a Wegman's here in Indiana! but what caught my attention was your comment about sour cream...I thought that was always gluten-free? These hidden glutens are causing me all kinds of gray hairs!!

Hi, I know when I was first starting out that killed me too, everywhere they hide gluten. Soon things will be so much easier. You will find brands that you trust. Kraft products are very good with not hiding any gluten.

Walmart is also good, they label all their Great Value brand products gluten free.

Welcome to the board!

Hi, I know when I was first starting out that killed me too, everywhere they hide gluten. Soon things will be so much easier. You will find brands that you trust. Kraft products are very good with not hiding any gluten.

Walmart is also good, they label all their Great Value brand products gluten free.

Welcome to the board!

Thanks...so I take it that not all sour cream is gluten-free, huh? I will have to be more careful! That's great to know about Walmart. Thanks so much!!

Thanks...so I take it that not all sour cream is gluten-free, huh? I will have to be more careful! That's great to know about Walmart. Thanks so much!!

I actually am not sure about the sour cream, I only buy it for Tacos and I buy it at Wegmans where it is labeled gluten free.

Patti- I think we are the biggest Wegmans fans on this site!

I'm right up there with you two loving it... my pics of opening day is Here: http://picasaweb.google.com/anna.montalbano/92007

As you can see... nice long Gluten Free aisle, not to mention plenty of gluten-free items all over the store.

Loved the pictures!

My avatar is my opening day picture.

I did go to the store to get photographed to be in the weekly circular today.

Are you still getting the coupon books in the mail? I was so surprised when we got another one 2 weeks ago.